- the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life" (同)lifetime, life-time, lifespan
- a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"
- the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
- the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones; "there is no life on the moon"
- the period between birth and the present time; "I have known him all his life"
- the period from the present until death; "he appointed himself emperor for life"
- living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life" (同)living
- a living person; "his heroism saved a life"
- a motive for living; "pottery was his life"
- a particular branch of scientific knowledge; "the science of genetics" (同)scientific discipline
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- 〈U〉(無生物と区別して,生物が持っている)『生命』,命 / 〈U〉《集合的に》『生物』,生き物 / 〈U〉(死後の)霊,霊的存在 / 〈C〉人間(person) / 〈U〉『一生』,生涯 / 〈C〉『寿命』,活動(有効,耐久)期間 / 〈U〉『人生』,現世,世間 / 〈C〉〈U〉『生活』,暮らし,生き方,暮らし方 / 〈C〉『伝記』(biography) / 〈U〉『生気』,活気,元気(vitality)
- 〈U〉『科学』;(特に)自然科学 / 〈C〉(個々の)科学,学問 / 〈U〉〈C〉(修練を要する)技術,わざ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Partial Purification and Characterization of A Novel Histidine Decarboxylase from Enterobacter aerogenes DL-1.
- Zou Y1, Hu W, Jiang A, Tian M.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 Aug 18;45(6):605-15. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.940541.
- Histidine decarboxylase (HDC) from Enterobacter aerogenes DL-1 was purified in a three-step procedure involving ammonium sulfate precipitation, Sephadex G-100, and DEAE-Sepharose column chromatography. The partially purified enzyme showed a single protein band of 52.4 kD on sodium dodecyl sulfate po
- PMID 25036745
- A mechanistic perspective on process-induced changes in glucosinolate content in brassica vegetables: a review.
- Nugrahedi PY1, Verkerk R, Widianarko B, Dekker M.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 May 12;55(6):823-38. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2012.688076.
- Brassica vegetables are consumed mostly after processing, which is expected to give beneficial effects on the vegetable properties, such as improved palatability and bioavailability of nutrients, or shelf life extension. But processing also results to various changes in the content of health promoti
- PMID 24915330
- Non-pungency in a Japanese Chili Pepper Landrace (Capsicum annuum) is Caused by a Novel Loss-of-function Pun1 Allele
- Identification and Characterization of Plasma Membrane Intrinsic Protein (PIP) Aquaporin Genes in Petals of Opening Carnation Flowers
- Reduction of Potassium (K) Content in Strawberry Fruits through KNO3 Management of Hydroponics
- オンライン辞書サービス WebLSD WebLSD オンライン辞書 英和・和英検索/2015年3月改訂。 英語11万語，日本語12万語に拡張！ 共起検索/1億語の生命科学コーパスから検索。
- Life Sciences is an international journal publishing articles that emphasize the molecular, cellular, and functional basis of therapy. The journal... ... Track accepted paper Once your article has been accepted you will receive an email ...
- life science
- bioscience、life science
- life science