- enclose in a capsule (同)capsulate, capsulize, capsulise
- a dry dehiscent seed vessel or the spore-containing structure of e.g. mosses
- a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside
- a small container
- a structure that encloses a body part
- 小容器;(薬の)カプセル / (植物の)さく / (生物体の)被のう,被膜 / (宇宙ロケットの)カプセル / 小型の;簡約した
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Decreased fractional anisotropy values in two clusters of white matter in patients with schizotypal personality disorder: A DTI study.
- Sun Y1, Zhang L2, Ancharaz SS2, Cheng S2, Sun W3, Wang H2, Sun Y2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2016 Sep 1;310:68-75. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2016.05.022. Epub 2016 May 10.
- OBJECTIVE: To find a difference in fractional anisotropy (FA) between young adult males with schizotypal personality disorder (SPD) and healthy controls (HCs).METHODS: Sixteen males with SPD and sixteen HCs were selected from 3500 freshmen across two universities. The 32 participants were evaluated
- PMID 27178397
- Lens glutathione homeostasis: Discrepancies and gaps in knowledge standing in the way of novel therapeutic approaches.
- Fan X1, Monnier VM2, Whitson J3.
- Experimental eye research.Exp Eye Res.2016 Jun 29. pii: S0014-4835(16)30170-1. doi: 10.1016/j.exer.2016.06.018. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cataract is the major cause of blindness worldwide. The WHO has estimated around 20 million people have bilateral blindness from cataract, and that number is expected to reach 50 million in 2050. The cataract surgery is currently the main treatment approach, though often associated with complication
- PMID 27373973
- [Evaluation of white matter myelination in preterm infants using DTI and MRI].
- Li BX1, Liu GS, Ling XY, Chen HF, Luo XQ.
- Zhongguo dang dai er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of contemporary pediatrics.Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi.2016 Jun;18(6):476-81.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the features of white matter myelin development in preterm infants using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and diffusion tensor imaging (DTI).METHODS: A total of 31 preterm infants with a gestational age of ≤32 weeks and a birth weight of <1 500 g were enrolled. Acc
- PMID 27324532
- Morphological study of the accommodative apparatus in the monkey eye.
- Rectification of Width and Area of the Ciliary Cleft in Dogs
- capsule of lens [TA] the capsule enclosing the lens of the eye to which the zonular fibers attach. Synonym(s): capsula lentis [TA], crystalline capsule, lens capsule, lenticular capsule, phacocyst lenticular capsule n. The capsule ...
- Lenticular capsule definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now! Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary ...
- capsule of crystalline lens, lenticular capsule, lens capsule
- capsula lentis