- an eye disease that involves the clouding or opacification of the natural lens of the eye
- a large waterfall; violent rush of water over a precipice
- electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons (同)electron lens
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images (同)lense, lens system
- biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina (同)crystalline_lens, lens of the eye
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- the phenomenon of not permitting the passage of electromagnetic radiation
- incomprehensibility resulting from obscurity of meaning (同)opaqueness
- the quality of being opaque to a degree; the degree to which something reduces the passage of light (同)opaqueness
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils (同)genus Lens
- 〈C〉大滝 / 〈C〉《複数形で》奔流 / 〈U〉〈C〉白内障,白そこひ
- 『レンズ』 / (目の)水晶体
- 〈U〉不透明;〈C〉不透明体 / 〈U〉意味の不明確,あいまいさ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Profiling of carotenoids and antioxidant capacity of microalgae from subtropical coastal and brackish waters.
- Ahmed F1, Fanning K2, Netzel M3, Turner W2, Li Y4, Schenk PM5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Dec 15;165:300-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.107. Epub 2014 May 27.
- Carotenoids are associated with various health benefits, such as prevention of age-related macular degeneration, cataract, certain cancers, rheumatoid arthritis, muscular dystrophy and cardiovascular problems. As microalgae contain considerable amounts of carotenoids, there is a need to find species
- PMID 25038679
- Lenticular changes in congenital iridolenticular choroidal coloboma.
- Mohamed A1, Chaurasia S2, Ramappa M3, Sangwan VS3, Jalali S4.
- American journal of ophthalmology.Am J Ophthalmol.2014 Oct;158(4):827-830.e2. doi: 10.1016/j.ajo.2014.06.023. Epub 2014 Jul 2.
- PURPOSE: To evaluate the lenticular changes associated with congenital iridolenticular choroidal coloboma.DESIGN: Retrospective, observational case series.METHODS: setting: Tertiary eye care center in south India. study population: Total of 145 eyes of 98 patients. observation procedure: Medical rec
- PMID 24997235
- Outcomes of Cataract Surgery in Patients With Uveitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Mehta S1, Linton MM2, Kempen JH3.
- American journal of ophthalmology.Am J Ophthalmol.2014 Oct;158(4):676-692.e7. doi: 10.1016/j.ajo.2014.06.018. Epub 2014 Jun 28.
- PURPOSE: To critically assess the evidence base regarding outcomes following cataract surgery in uveitic cases.DESIGN: Systematic evidence-based review and meta-analysis.METHODS: A comprehensive search query was performed on MEDLINE, EMBASE, CINHAL, and CENTRAL databases. Relevant publications were
- PMID 24983790
- 1 Feb 2012 ... Lens opacity information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues.
- lens opacity