- toward or on the left; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the political party has moved left"
- a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east; "take a left at the corner"
- the hand that is on the left side of the body; "jab with your left" (同)left_hand
- those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare (同)left wing
- location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east; "she stood on the left"
- intended for the left hand; "I rarely lose a left-hand glove" (同)left-hand
- being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north; "my left hand"; "left center field"; "the left bank of a river is bank on your left side when you are facing downstream"
- of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- make a veinlike pattern
- any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ (同)nervure
- one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect (同)nervure
- a layer of ore between layers of rock (同)mineral vein
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood" (同)vena, venous blood vessel
- a distinctive style or manner; "he continued in this vein for several minutes"
- pertaining to or affecting the liver; "hepatic ducts"; "hepatic cirrhosis"
- having or showing markings that resemble veins (同)venose, veinlike
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『左の』,左方の / 《しばしばl-》(政治上の)左翼の,左派の,革新派の / 左に,左方に / 《通例 the ~》『左』,左方,左側 / 《しばしばthe L-》左翼の政党(団体),左派 / 〈U〉(野球で)左翼,レフト(left field);〈C〉左翼手(left fielder) / 〈C〉(ボクシングで)左手打ち
- 〈C〉『静脈』 / 〈C〉(植物の)葉脈;(昆虫の)翅脈;(石の)石理;(木の)木目 / 〈C〉岩脈,鉱脈 / 〈U〉《しばしば a vein》(…の)傾向,性質《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《the vein》(…に対する)気分,気持ち《+for+名(doing)》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Stepwise approach to curative surgery using percutaneous transhepatic cholangiodrainage and portal vein embolization for severe bile duct injury during laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a case report.
- Honmyo N1, Kuroda S2, Kobayashi T1, Ishiyama K1, Ide K1, Tahara H1, Ohira M1, Ohdan H1.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):27. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0154-5. Epub 2016 Mar 17.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC) has been recently adapted to acute cholecystitis. Major bile duct injury during LC, especially Strasberg-Bismuth classification type E, can be a critical problem sometimes requiring hepatectomy. Safety and definitive treatment without further morbidities, such as po
- PMID 26989053
- Hepatopancreatoduodenectomy for local recurrence of cholangiocarcinoma after excision of a type IV-A congenital choledochal cyst: a case report.
- Yamada M1, Ebata T2, Sugawara G3, Igami T4, Mizuno T5, Shingu Y6, Nagino M7.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):19. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0146-5. Epub 2016 Feb 24.
- Surgical resection is the only curative treatment for biliary tract cancer (BTC); however, the recurrence rate remains high even after curative resection. There are limited data regarding the effectiveness of surgical resection for recurrent BTC. We report the favorable survival outcome of a patient
- PMID 26943695
- Establishment of a rat model: Associating liver partition with portal vein ligation for staged hepatectomy.
- Wei W1, Zhang T1, Zafarnia S2, Schenk A3, Xie C1, Kan C1, Dirsch O4, Settmacher U1, Dahmen U5.
- Surgery.Surgery.2016 May;159(5):1299-307. doi: 10.1016/j.surg.2015.12.005. Epub 2016 Feb 12.
- BACKGROUND: We adapted the anatomically oriented parenchyma-preserving resection technique for associating liver partition with portal vein ligation (PVL) for staged hepatectomy (ALPPS) in rats and examined the role of revascularization in intrahepatic size regulation.METHODS: We performed the proce
- PMID 26879073
- Microvascularization of the Pancreas in Larval and Adult Xenopus laevis – Histomorphology and Scanning Electron Microscopy of Vascular Corrosion Casts
- left hepatic vein
左肝静脈 left hepatic vein