- toward or on the left; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the political party has moved left"
- a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east; "take a left at the corner"
- the hand that is on the left side of the body; "jab with your left" (同)left_hand
- those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare (同)left wing
- location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east; "she stood on the left"
- intended for the left hand; "I rarely lose a left-hand glove" (同)left-hand
- being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north; "my left hand"; "left center field"; "the left bank of a river is bank on your left side when you are facing downstream"
- of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion; "the flowers were nodding in the breeze"
- be almost asleep; "The old man sat nodding by the fireplace"
- let the head fall forward through drowsiness; "The old man was nodding in his chair"
- the act of nodding the head
- a sign of assent or salutation or command
- express or signify by nodding; "He nodded his approval"
- lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation; "The teacher nodded when the student gave the right answer"
- any thickened enlargement (同)knob, thickening
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge (同)leaf node
- a connecting point at which several lines come together
- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network (同)client, guest
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- a thin coagulable fluid (similar to plasma but) containing white blood cells (lymphocytes) and chyle; is conveyed to the blood stream by lymphatic vessels
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『左の』,左方の / 《しばしばl-》(政治上の)左翼の,左派の,革新派の / 左に,左方に / 《通例 the ~》『左』,左方,左側 / 《しばしばthe L-》左翼の政党(団体),左派 / 〈U〉(野球で)左翼,レフト(left field);〈C〉左翼手(left fielder) / 〈C〉(ボクシングで)左手打ち
- (承諾・あいさつ・合図などで)『うなずく』,会釈する / (眠くて)『こっくりする』,(油断して)うとうとする《+off》 / 〈草木・穂などが〉揺れる / (承諾・あいさつなどで)〈頭〉‘を'『うなずかせる』 / …‘を'うなずいて示す / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘に'うなずいて示す / 《同意・承諾・あいさつ・命令など,また時には拒絶を表して》(…に対する)『うなずき』,『会釈』《+『to』+『名』》;(眠気による)こっくり
- (茎・幹の)節(ふし) / (体組織にできた)結節,こぶ(リンパ瘤(りゅう)など) / (天体の軌道の)交点 / (物事の)中心点
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Clinical significance of the anterosuperior lymph nodes along the common hepatic artery identified by sentinel node mapping in patients with gastric cancer.
- Shimada A1, Takeuchi H2, Kamiya S1, Fukuda K1, Nakamura R1, Takahashi T1, Wada N1, Kawakubo H1, Saikawa Y1, Omori T1, Nakahara T3, Jinzaki M3, Murakami K3, Kitagawa Y1.
- Gastric cancer : official journal of the International Gastric Cancer Association and the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association.Gastric Cancer.2015 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The sentinel node (SN) concept is safely applied and validated in early gastric cancer. Gastric lymph nodes are divided into five basins with the main gastric arteries, and the anterosuperior lymph nodes with the common hepatic artery (No. 8a) are classified in the right gastric artery (
- PMID 26545881
- Investigation of the lymphatic stream of the stomach in gastric cancer with solitary lymph node metastasis.
- Tokunaga M1, Ohyama S, Hiki N, Fukunaga T, Yamada K, Sano T, Yamaguchi T.
- World journal of surgery.World J Surg.2009 Jun;33(6):1235-9. doi: 10.1007/s00268-009-9985-6.
- BACKGROUND: Understanding the lymphatic drainage route in gastric cancer is crucial for complete lymph node retrieval from sites susceptible to metastasis. However, the lymphatic stream of the stomach is complex and remains incompletely characterized.METHODS: Patients with small (<4 cm) serosa-ne
- PMID 19288280
- PTD classification: proposal for a new classification of gastric cancer location based on physiological lymphatic flow.
- Kinami S1, Fujimura T, Ojima E, Fushida S, Ojima T, Funaki H, Fujita H, Takamura H, Ninomiya I, Nishimura G, Kayahara M, Ohta T, Yoh Z.
- International journal of clinical oncology.Int J Clin Oncol.2008 Aug;13(4):320-9. doi: 10.1007/s10147-007-0755-x. Epub 2008 Aug 15.
- BACKGROUND: We propose a new classification for the location of gastric cancer - the PTD classification (i.e., zones P, T, and D; see below), with the zones classified according to the physiological lymphatic flow.METHODS: Three hundred and thirty-six patients with T1 or small T2 gastric cancer who
- PMID 18704632
- 高山 智燮,松本 壮平,若月 幸平,田仲 徹行,右田 和寛,伊藤 眞廣,中島 祥介
- Journal of Nara Medical Association 63(5-6), 89-93, 2012-12-31
- … Then, the greater omentum is opened, and the left gastroepiploic vessels are divided. … In the same view, the short gastric vessels are continued to dividing and the left side of the abdominal esophagus is exposed. … Lymph node dissection ofstation No. 8a, 9, 11p can be achieved. … The left gastric artery is divided with preservation of the celiac branch of the vagus nerve. …
- NAID 120005316594
- 小菅 敏幸,比企 直樹,布部 創也,窪田 健,谷村 愼哉,山本 智理子,佐野 武,山口 俊晴
- 日本消化器外科学会雑誌 45(3), 267-272, 2012
- 症例は72歳の女性で，下血の精査で行った上部消化管内視鏡検査で胃体中部大彎に0-IIc病変を認め，生検の結果は低分化腺癌であった．胃癌T1aN0M0 Stage IAの術前診断で，腹腔鏡下幽門側胃切除，D1＋郭清の方針とした．ところが，術中迅速病理組織学的診断でNo.4sbリンパ節転移を認めたため，腹腔鏡下胃全摘，脾合併切除を含むD2郭清を行った．病理組織学的診断は，非充実型低分化腺癌，pT1a …
- NAID 130004560803
- Study of Lymphatic Metastatic Patterns in Gastric Carcinoma According to Tumor Location.
- , , ,
- The Kurume Medical Journal 47(1), 1-4, 2000
- … The incidence of lymph node metastasis was found to be much higher for the tumors located in the lesser curvature (51.6%), greater curvature and posterior wall (54.4%), as compared to the tumors located in the anterior wall (28.0%). …
- NAID 130000882336
- left gas·tro·o·men·tal lymph nodes [TA] nodes located in the greater omentum along the left gastroepiploic artery that drain part of the greater curvature of the stomach and greater omentum. Synonym(s): nodi lymphoidei ...
- Left gastroepiploic lymph nodes information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Left gastroepiploic lymph nodes Description of Left gastroepiploic ...
- left gastroepiploic lymph nodes
- clause、ganglia、ganglion、ganglionic、knot、lymph node、nodal、nodose、nodulate、section、tubercle、tubercular、tuberosity