- to or by or from the side; "such women carry in their heads kinship knowledge of six generations depth and extending laterally among consanguineal kin as far as the grandchildren of second cousin"
- in a lateral direction or location; "the body is spindle-shaped and only slightly compressed laterally"
- relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit; "an outside margin"
- the outer side or surface of something (同)exterior
- the region that is outside of something (同)exterior
- outside a building; "in summer we play outside" (同)outdoors, out of doors, alfresco
- very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency" (同)remote
- functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit; "extramural hospital care and treatment"; "extramural studies"
- leading to or from the outside; "an outside door"
- on or toward an outer edge; "an outer lane"; "the outside lane"
- on the outside; "outside, the box is black"
- originating or belonging beyond some bounds:"the outside world"; "outside interests"; "an outside job"
- purely outward or superficial; "external composure"; "an external concern for reputation"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups" (同)extraneous, outside
- from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help" (同)international, outside
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- located outside; "outer reality"
- being on or toward the outside of the body; "the outer ear"
- being on the outside or further from a center; "spent hours adorning the outer man"; "the outer suburbs"
- on or from the outside; "the candidate needs to be externally evaluated"
- with the involvement of two parties or governments; "they worked out an agreement bilaterally"
- so as to involve two sides or parts
- in a unilateral manner; by means of one part or party; "they worked out an agreement unilaterally" (同)one-sidedly
- in a multilateral manner;so as to affect many parties or governments; "they worked out an agreement unilaterally"
- lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body; "lateral lemniscus"
- situated at or extending to the side; "the lateral branches of a tree"; "shot out sidelong boughs"- Tennyson (同)sidelong
- 『外側』,外部,外面 / 『外側の』,外部の / 外部からの / ごくわずかな,万が一の / 最大限の / 『外側に』,外へ)に,で) / …『を外に』)『で』,『の』) / …の畔囲を越えて / 《おもに米》…以外には
- 『外側の』,外部の / (作用・動作などが)『外側からの』,外部からの / 表面上の,見せかけの / 体外の;体外用の / 外国の(foreign) / (…の)外観,外形《+『of』+『名』》
- 外に,外側の,外部の / 中心から遠い
- 横の,側面の;横からの / (音声が)側音の / 側面,(道路の)側溝(そっこう) / 側音(英語のなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A Review of Kidney Motion Under Free, Deep and Forced-shallow Breathing Conditions: Implications for Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy Treatment.
- Pham D1, Kron T, Foroudi F, Schneider M, Siva S.
- Technology in cancer research & treatment.Technol Cancer Res Treat.2014 Aug;13(4):315-23. doi: 10.7785/tcrt.2012.500387. Epub 2013 Dec 6.
- Motion management strategies are important during stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy for abdominal targets. The kidney is a mobile retroperitoneal organ that moves with respiration. A review of the literature was performed to investigate the reported degree of kidney motion associated with vari
- PMID 24325129
- Morphology analysis of sodium chloride crystallization on the mica substrate using atomic force microscope.
- Kim JM, Lee HJ, Kang SM, Kim WS, Chang SM.
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology.J Nanosci Nanotechnol.2014 Jul;14(7):5042-6.
- The morphology of the specific face growth of sodium chloride (NaCI) crystal on the mica surface was analyzed using atomic force microscope (AFM). The supersaturation of the NaCI was induced to lead to the crystal nucleation and growth by the addition of methylalcohol. The effects of methylalcohol c
- PMID 24757978
- Cell adhesion mechanisms on laterally mobile polymer films.
- Kourouklis AP1, Lerum RV2, Bermudez H3.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2014 Jun;35(17):4827-34. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.02.052. Epub 2014 Mar 18.
- In contrast with the majority of substrates used to study cell adhesion, the natural extracellular matrix (ECM) is dynamic and remodeled over time. Here we use amphiphilic block copolymers to create self-assembled supported films with tunable lateral mobility. These films are intended to serve as pa
- PMID 24651034
- Sulfatide-mediated control of extracellular matrix-dependent oligodendrocyte maturation.
- Baron W1, Bijlard M, Nomden A, de Jonge JC, Teunissen CE, Hoekstra D.
- Glia.Glia.2014 Jun;62(6):927-42. doi: 10.1002/glia.22650. Epub 2014 Feb 28.
- In the central nervous system, the extracellular matrix (ECM) compound laminin-2, present on developing axons, is essential in regulating oligodendrocyte (OLG) maturation. For example, laminin-2 is involved in mediating interactions between integrins and growth factors, initially localizing in separ
- PMID 24578319
- 読影分科会企画 診療放射線技師が身に付ける「MASTER's EYE」!(27)表面型大腸腫瘍 : 特に側方発育型大腸腫瘍(laterally spreading tumor : LST)について
- A histology-free description of the branched-proboscis ribbonworm Gorgonorhynchus albocinctus sp. nov. (Nemertea: Heteronemertea)
- Publications of the Seto Marine Biological Laboratory 43, 92-102, 2015-09-15
- NAID 120005651916
- Sodium-driven energy conversion for flagellar rotation of the earliest divergent hyperthermophilic bacterium
- Study on generation mechanisms of second-order nonlinear signals in surface acoustic wave devices and their suppression
- If you are going laterally or down-market it is more important because it signals you are serious and will likely stay. Tom's laterally positioned eyes give him a broader field of view. laterally, it is somewhat thickened, and is attached ...
- Near the root of this trunk was an immense quantity of black shaggy hair- more than could have been supplied by the coats of a score of buffaloes; and projecting from this hair downwardly and laterally, sprang two gleaming tusks not ...
- He tried to move laterally, away to his right, but the gnarled branches of a now-dead bush blocked his path. In Pteromys the tail is cylindrical and comparatively thin, while in Sciuropterus it is broad, flat and laterally expanded, so as to ...