- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- with the wind abaft the beam; "a ship sailing large"
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world" (同)big
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- fairly large or important in effect; influential; "played a large role in the negotiations"
- having broad power and range and scope; "taking the large view"; "a large effect"; "a large sympathy"
- first in order of importance; "the alpha male in the group of chimpanzees"; "the alpha star in a constellation is the brightest or main star"
- the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- the beginning of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelations
- early testing stage of a software or hardware product; "alpha version"
- aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter (同)aerate
- make (substances) radioactive
- make active or more active; "activate an old file"
- make more adsorptive; "activate a metal"
- rendered active; e.g. rendered radioactive or luminescent or photosensitive or conductive
- (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive (同)excited
- (military) set up and placed on active assignment; "a newly activated unit"
- (of sewage) treated with aeration and bacteria to aid decomposition
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
- (同じ種類のものと比較して,形・体積・数量などが)『大きい』,多い,広い / (考えなどが)広範囲な,幅の広い,寛大な / 大きく / 自慢して,誇大に
- アルファ(ギリシア語アルファベットの第1字A,α;英語のA,aに相当) / アルファ星(星座の主星)
- …'を'活動的にする / …‘に'放射能を与える / 〈物質〉'を'活性化する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Large conductance Ca(2+)-activated K(+) channel (BKCa) activating properties of a series of novel N-arylbenzamides: Channel subunit dependent effects.
- Kirby RW, Martelli A, Calderone V, McKay NG, Lawson K.SourceSheffield Hallam University, Biomedical Research Centre, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, City Campus, Howard Street, Sheffield S1 1WB, UK. Robert.Kirby@Xention.com
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry.Bioorg Med Chem.2013 Jul 15;21(14):4186-91. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2013.05.003. Epub 2013 May 14.
- Large conductance calcium activated potassium channels (BKCa) are fundamental in the control of cellular excitability. Thus, compounds that activate BKCa channels could provide potential therapies in the treatment of pathologies of the cardiovascular and central nervous system. A series of novel N-a
- PMID 23707646
- Large-conductance Ca²⁺-activated potassium channel in mitochondria of endothelial EA.hy926 cells.
- Bednarczyk P, Koziel A, Jarmuszkiewicz W, Szewczyk A.SourceDepartment of Biophysics, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Warsaw, Poland.
- American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.2013 Jun 1;304(11):H1415-27. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00976.2012. Epub 2013 Mar 29.
- In the present study, we describe the existence of a large-conductance Ca²⁺-activated potassium (BKCa) channel in the mitochondria of the human endothelial cell line EA.hy926. A single-channel current was recorded from endothelial mitoplasts (i.e., inner mitochondrial membrane) using the patch-cl
- PMID 23542921
- DiBAC₄(3) hits a "sweet spot" for the activation of arterial large-conductance Ca²⁺-activated potassium channels independently of the β₁-subunit.
- Scornik FS, Bucciero RS, Wu Y, Selga E, Bosch Calero C, Brugada R, Pérez GJ.SourceCardiovascular Genetics Center, Institut de Investigació Biomèdica de Girona, and Department of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine, University of Girona, Girona, Spain.
- American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.2013 Jun 1;304(11):H1471-82. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00939.2012. Epub 2013 Mar 29.
- The voltage-sensitive dye bis-(1,3-dibutylbarbituric acid)trimethine oxonol [DiBAC₄(3)] has been reported as a novel large-conductance Ca²⁺-activated K⁺ (BK) channel activator with selectivity for its β₁- or β₄-subunits. In arterial smooth muscle, BK channels are formed by a pore-formin
- PMID 23542916
- You are using a version of browser that may not display all the features of this website. Please consider upgrading your browser.
- 1. Reproduction. 2003 Jul;126(1):43-8. Immunolocalization and protein expression of the alpha subunit of the large-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel in human myometrium. Chanrachakul B(1), Matharoo-Ball B, Turner ...
- large-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel alpha subunit
- ion channel、ionic channel
- activate、activated form、activation、turn on
- activated、activation、turn on