- tied with a knot; "his carefully knotted necktie"
- 結び目のある,結ばれた / 節(ふし)のある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Design principles for rapid folding of knotted DNA nanostructures.
- Kočar V1,2, Schreck JS3, Čeru S1, Gradišar H1,4, Bašić N5, Pisanski T5,6, Doye JP3, Jerala R1,4.
- Nature communications.Nat Commun.2016 Feb 18;7:10803. doi: 10.1038/ncomms10803.
- Knots are some of the most remarkable topological features in nature. Self-assembly of knotted polymers without breaking or forming covalent bonds is challenging, as the chain needs to be threaded through previously formed loops in an exactly defined order. Here we describe principles to guide the f
- PMID 26887681
- A randomized study comparing traditional monofilament knotted sutures with barbed knotless sutures for donor leg wound closure in coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Krishnamoorthy B1, Shepherd N2, Critchley WR2, Nair J3, Devan N3, Nasir A3, Barnard JB3, Venkateswaran RV3, Waterworth PD3, Fildes JE2, Yonan N3.
- Interactive cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg.2016 Feb;22(2):161-7. doi: 10.1093/icvts/ivv314. Epub 2015 Nov 20.
- OBJECTIVES: Surgical knots on the suture line provide an anchoring function, but also represent a potential source of infection and irritation on the donor leg after coronary artery bypass surgery. Knotless barbed sutures were designed to prevent knot-related complications. This study compared knot-
- PMID 26590381
- The elusive quest for RNA knots.
- Burton AS1, Di Stefano M2, Lehman N3, Orland H4,5, Micheletti C2.
- RNA biology.RNA Biol.2016 Feb;13(2):134-9. doi: 10.1080/15476286.2015.1132069.
- Physical entanglement, and particularly knots arise spontaneously in equilibrated polymers that are sufficiently long and densely packed. Biopolymers are no exceptions: knots have long been known to occur in proteins as well as in encapsidated viral DNA. The rapidly growing number of RNA structures
- PMID 26828280
- 27pXC-2 結び目や様々な形状の高分子鎖の示すトポロジー効果(27pXC 領域12,領域7,領域11合同シンポジウム:現代幾何学と先端物質科学のクロスオーバー,領域7(分子性固体・有機導体))
- 27pXC-2 結び目や様々な形状の高分子鎖の示すトポロジー効果(27pXC 領域12,領域7,領域11合同シンポジウム:現代幾何学と先端物質科学のクロスオーバー,領域12(ソフトマター物理,化学物理,生物物理))
- A knot is a method of fastening or securing linear material such as rope by tying or interweaving. It may consist of a length of one or several segments of rope, string, webbing, twine, strap, or even chain interwoven such that the line can bind to ...