- から騒ぎ,つまらない大騒ぎ, 騒動, 言い争い
- Kerfuffle: a web tool for multi-species gene colocalization analysis.
- Aboukhalil R, Fendler B, Atwal GS.SourceCold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA. email@example.com
- BMC bioinformatics.BMC Bioinformatics.2013 Jan 17;14:22. doi: 10.1186/1471-2105-14-22.
- BACKGROUND: The evolutionary pressures that underlie the large-scale functional organization of the genome are not well understood in eukaryotes. Recent evidence suggests that functionally similar genes may colocalize (cluster) in the eukaryotic genome, suggesting the role of chromatin-level gene re
- PMID 23327649
- Woods D.
- British journal of community nursing.Br J Community Nurs.2012 Oct;17(10):459.
- PMID 23124370
- Grasela TH, Ludwig E, Fiedler-Kelly J.SourceCognigen Corporation, 395 Youngs Road, Buffalo, NY 14221, USA.
- Journal of clinical pharmacology.J Clin Pharmacol.2009 Apr;49(4):386-8. doi: 10.1177/0091270008330159.
- To become disheveled. A kerfuffle is the polite term for a cascading series of errors that can be initiated by a seemingly innocuous event that then leads to other errors that gain in severity and impact. This article describes some of the common kerfuffles that arise in modeling and simulation effo
- PMID 19318691
- Definition of KERFUFFLE chiefly British: disturbance, fuss ADVERTISEMENT Examples of KERFUFFLE <predictably, the royal scandal caused quite a kerfuffle on Fleet Street> Origin of KERFUFFLE alteration of carfuffle, from ...
- ker·fuf·fle (kûr-fŭf′əl) n. Informal A to-do or fuss: "Among the oldest corpses from which readable DNA has been extracted is a Neanderthal man. Imagine the kerfuffle if somebody managed to clone him" (Richard Dawkins). [Scots ...