- supply with room and board; "He is keeping three women in the guest cottage"; "keep boarders"
- the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress (同)donjon, dungeon
- retain possession of; "Can I keep my old stuffed animals?"; "She kept her maiden name after she married" (同)hold_on
- maintain by writing regular records; "keep a diary"; "maintain a record"; "keep notes" (同)maintain
- maintain for use and service; "I keep a car in the countryside"; "She keeps an apartment in Paris for her shopping trips" (同)maintain
- keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"; "hold in place"; "She always held herself as a lady"; "The students keep me on my toes" (同)maintain, hold
- maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger; "May God keep you" (同)preserve
- fail to spoil or rot; "These potatoes keep for a long time" (同)stay fresh
- have as a supply; "I always keep batteries in the freezer"; "keep food for a week in the pantry"; "She keeps a sixpack and a weeks worth of supplies in the refrigerator"
- hold and prevent from leaving; "The student was kept after school"
- look after; be the keeper of; have charge of; "He keeps the shop when I am gone"
- raise; "She keeps a few chickens in the yard"; "he keeps bees"
- store or keep customarily; "Where do you keep your gardening tools?"
- someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs (同)sceptic, doubter
- kept in good condition (同)maintained, well-kept
- 〈物〉‘を'『ずっと持っている』,保持する / 〈物〉‘を'『保存しておく』,しまっておく,取っておく / 〈ある状熊〉‘を'『保ち続ける』,保つ / (ある状態・関係・場所に)〈人・物〉‘を'『保つ』,しておく,とどめておく / 〈日記・帳簿など〉‘を'つけている / 〈約束・規則・慣習など〉‘を'『守る』,‘に'従う,〈約束した時間・定められた祭りなどの日〉‘を'守る / …‘の'『管理する』,世話をする / (…から)…‘を'『守る』,保護する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 《『keep』+『形』(『過分』)〈補〉》ある状態・動作などを)『保つ』,(…し)続ける,(…の)ままでいる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある場所に)『ずっといる』 / 〈食物などが〉保存がきく,もつ / 〈U〉生活費;食物,糧食;(動物の)飼育費 / 〈C〉(中世の城の)本丸,天守閣
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Antidepressant-like activity of 10-hydroxy-trans-2-decenoic Acid, a unique unsaturated Fatty Acid of royal jelly, in stress-inducible depression-like mouse model.
- Ito S, Nitta Y, Fukumitsu H, Soumiya H, Ikeno K, Nakamura T, Furukawa S.SourceLaboratory of Molecular Biology, Department of Biofunctional Analysis, Gifu Pharmaceutical University, Daigaku-nishi Gifu 501-1196, Japan.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:139140. Epub 2011 Jul 24.
- Symptoms of depression and anxiety appeared in mice after they had been subjected to a combination of forced swimming for 15?min followed by being kept in cages that were sequentially subjected to leaning, drenching, and rotation within 1-2 days for a total of 3 weeks. The animals were then evalua
- PMID 21799699
- Effects of exercise training on molecular markers of lipogenesis and lipid partitioning in fructose-induced liver fat accumulation.
- Yasari S, Prud'homme D, Tesson F, Jankowski M, Gutkowska J, Levy E, Lavoie JM.SourceDepartment of Kinesiology, University of Montreal, C.P. 6128, Succursale Centre-Ville, Montreal , QC, Canada H3C 3J7.
- Journal of nutrition and metabolism.J Nutr Metab.2012;2012:181687. Epub 2011 Aug 10.
- The present study was designed to investigate the impact of exercise training on lipogenic gene expression in liver and lipid partitioning following the ingestion of a high fructose load. Female rats were exercise-trained for 8?wk or kept sedentary before being submitted to a fasting/refeeding pro
- PMID 21860785
- 市川 寛,イチカワ ヒロシ,Ichikawa Hiroshi
- 同志社大学理工学研究報告 52(2), 107-112, 2011-07-31
- … After 12 weeks of treatment, the levels of blood glucose and the body weight were not significantly different between the oxykine-treated group and the non-treated db/db group, however both groups kept significantly high levels rather than db/m mice. …
- NAID 120003272723
- 荒木 智勇,Araki Tomoo,齊藤 拓海,Takumi Saito,山下 淳史,Yamashita Atsushi,小松原 裕太,Komatubara Yuhta,増田 孝人,Masuda Takato,湯村 洋康,Yumura Hiroyasu,瀬戸口 忠,Setoguchi Tadashi,斎藤 高廣,Saito Takahiro,西村 崇,Nishimura Takashi
- 41, 17-24, 2011-07-31T05:48:15Z
- … The space is kept in high vacuum condition. …
- NAID 120003222672