- (law) an estate secured to a prospective wife as a marriage settlement in lieu of a dower (同)legal jointure
- The classic: Radiography of the trapeziometacarpal joint. Degenerative changes of this joint. 1936.
- Robert M1.
- Clinical orthopaedics and related research.Clin Orthop Relat Res.2014 Apr;472(4):1095-6. doi: 10.1007/s11999-013-2930-x.
- This classic article is a translation and reprint (Appendix 1. Supplemental material is available with the online version of CORR.) from the French of the original article by M. Robert, entitled La radiographie de l'articulation trapézo-métacarpienne. Les arthroses de cette jointure. The original
- PMID 23575807
- [The posterior intervertebral spaces of the craniovertebral joint].
- Kahn JL1, Sick H, Koritké JG.
- Acta anatomica.Acta Anat (Basel).1992;144(1):65-70.
- Closing of the posterior intervertebral spaces of the craniovertebral joint is not performed by the classical posterior atlanto-occipital and atlantoaxial membranes. In the atlanto-occipital space, the connective laminae come from the occipital periosteum and from the anterior fascia of the rectus c
- PMID 1514362
- Learn More The Jointure has been providing community education for almost 100 years. It began in 1914 as a small community initiative in Bound Brook throught the Board of Education. Over the years, the Jointure expanded and ...
- Jointure definition, an estate or property settled on a woman in consideration of marriage, to be owned by her after her husband's death. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by ...