- the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed (同)annoyance, vexation, botheration
- (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation; "any food produced irritation of the stomach"
- abnormally sensitive to a stimulus
- 〈U〉いらだち;立腹,かんしゃく / 〈C〉炎症
- (人・気質などが)怒りっぽい,短気な,(気分などが)いらいらした / 敏感な / (身体・器官などが)刺激を感じる,炎症性の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Efficacy and safety of a new monophasic hyaluronic acid filler in the correction of nasolabial folds: a randomized, evaluator-blinded, split-face study.
- Rhee do Y, Won CH, Chang SE, Noh TK, Kim MS, Kim BJ, Park GH, An JS, Lee MW, Choi JH, Moon KC, Lim SH.Author information Department of Dermatology, Asan Medical Center , Seoul , Korea.AbstractBACKGROUND: Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are frequently used for the correction of facial soft-tissue defects.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):448-52. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.814756.
- BACKGROUND: Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are frequently used for the correction of facial soft-tissue defects.OBJECTIVE: To compare the efficacy and safety of a novel monophasic HA filler (mono-HA), and a well-studied biphasic HA filler (bi-HA), in the treatment of moderate to severe nasolabial fold
- PMID 23789873
- Collagen loaded nano-sized surfactant based dispersion for topical application: formulation development, characterization and safety study.
- Ahmad I, Akhter S, Ahmad MZ, Shamim M, Rizvi MA, Khar RK, Ahmad FJ.Author information Nanoformulation Research Lab., Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University) , New Delhi , India .AbstractCollagen, a high molecular weight, hydrophilic and highly abundant protein is known to have anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, anti-acne, anti-scar and wound healing properties. High molecular weight and hydrophilic nature hinder its effective topical delivery. So, the objective of present study was to develop effective topical nano-surfactant dispersion (NSD) for collagen delivery. NSD was prepared from sorbitan monostearate (Span60) and cholesterol using ethanol injection method followed by probe sonication. NSD was characterized for entrapment efficiency (%EE), size and size distribution (Z-avg and polydispersity index (PDI)), shape, zeta-potential (ζ), in vitro drug release, skin hydration and skin irritation test and histopathological examination. Optimized NSD (NSD3) had %EE, z-avg, PDI and ζ-potential of 77.56% ± 1.09%, 158.1 ± 2.31 nm, 0.211 and -17.2 ± 0.64 mV, respectively. In in vivo skin hydration test, NSD treatment showed nearly 2.5-fold and 3-fold increase in the thickness of stratum corneum (SC) as compared to the collagen gel treated and untreated skin, respectively. The mean scores of skin irritation test in two animal species, rats and rabbits, were found to be 1.42 ± 1.01 and 1.71 ± 0.29, respectively, indicating the non-irritant nature of collagen loaded NSD. Histopathology of the skin after application of developed NSD showed non-significant changes in skin anatomy indicating its safe nature.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Jun;19(4):460-7. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.795167. Epub 2013 May 15.
- Collagen, a high molecular weight, hydrophilic and highly abundant protein is known to have anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, anti-acne, anti-scar and wound healing properties. High molecular weight and hydrophilic nature hinder its effective topical delivery. So, the objective of present study was to deve
- PMID 23675949
- Effects of incapacitant spray deployed in the restraint and arrest of detainees in the Metropolitan Police Service area, London, UK: a prospective study.
- Payne-James JJ, Smith G, Rivers E, O'Rourke S, Stark M, Sutcliffe N.Author information Cameron Forensic Medical Sciences, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Charterhouse Square, London, EC1, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractPURPOSE: In the United Kingdom (UK) police restraint and control of detainees is undertaken by assorted means. Two types of incapacitant spray (IS) are approved by the UK Home Office for use: CS (o-chlorobenzylidine malononitrile, dissolved in an organic solvent-methyl iso-butyl ketone and pelargonic acid vanillyamide (PAVA). The aim of this study was to document the effects of incapacitant sprays, by symptom assessment and medical examination, within a few hours of deployment.
- Forensic science, medicine, and pathology.Forensic Sci Med Pathol.2014 Mar;10(1):62-8. doi: 10.1007/s12024-013-9494-7. Epub 2013 Nov 10.
- PURPOSE: In the United Kingdom (UK) police restraint and control of detainees is undertaken by assorted means. Two types of incapacitant spray (IS) are approved by the UK Home Office for use: CS (o-chlorobenzylidine malononitrile, dissolved in an organic solvent-methyl iso-butyl ketone and pelargoni
- PMID 24213923
- Evaluation of upper-extremity function following surgical treatment of displaced proximal humerus fractures in children.
- Canavese F, Athlani L, Marengo L, Rousset M, Rouel-Rabiau N, Samba A, Andreacchio A.Author information aDepartment of Pediatric Surgery, University Hospital, Clermont Ferrand, France bDepartment of Pediatric Orthopaedic, Regina Margherita Children's Hospital, Turin, Italy cCIC Inserm 501 CRCTCR, University Hospital Estaing, Clermont Ferrand, France.AbstractThis study aims to assess the functional outcome of children treated with elastic stable intramedullary nailing (ESIN) for displaced proximal humerus fractures using the short version of the disabilities of the arm, shoulder, and hand outcome questionnaire (Quick DASH). Fifty-eight consecutive children with displaced proximal humerus fractures were treated with ESIN. Fifty-two children (89.7%) were available for follow-up and responded to the questionnaire after hardware removal. Average age at time of injury was 11.1±2.8 years (range, 4-15.9). Among the 52 patients available for evaluation, 37 had a Quick DASH score of 0 (71.1%), seven a score of 2.3 (13.5%), four a score of 4.5 (7.7%), and four a score of 6.5 (7.7%). Shoulder and elbow ranges of motion were comparable with the noninjured side. No skin irritation or local infections were observed. There was no radiographic evidence of delayed union, refracture, hardware migration, or secondary displacement. Mean follow-up was 18.3±8.3 months (range, 6-39.5). Our study reports good functional outcomes in children with closed isolated fractures, both physeal and metaphyseal, of the proximal humerus treated with ESIN. The use of a standardized rating scale is recommended to homogeneously compare functional outcome and may facilitate the comparison of clinical outcome in different patient populations.
- Journal of pediatric orthopedics. Part B.J Pediatr Orthop B.2014 Mar;23(2):144-9. doi: 10.1097/BPB.0000000000000009.
- This study aims to assess the functional outcome of children treated with elastic stable intramedullary nailing (ESIN) for displaced proximal humerus fractures using the short version of the disabilities of the arm, shoulder, and hand outcome questionnaire (Quick DASH). Fifty-eight consecutive child
- PMID 24172646
- Comparison of Absorbents and Drugs for Internal Decorporation of Radiocesium: Advances of Polyvinyl Alcohol Hydrogel Microsphere Preparations Containing Magnetite and Prussian Blue.
- 書評 宗像恒次【監修・執筆(他2名)】「ナースのための自己カウンセリング・セラピー教材・NG事例でわかる対人ストレス対処法 : 感情労働のギスギス・イライラ解消法」
- 安全性における動物実験代替法の現状と展望 (教育セミナー 化粧品・医薬部外品の安全性 : よりよい製品開発のために)
- 環境対応次世代界面活性剤Glucamide (特集 化粧品の新原料、原料の新機能(2)未来に向く目)
- irritationとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U][C]いらだち，焦燥，癇(かん)にさわること，立腹be full of irritation怒りでいっぱいだfeel a rising irritationだんだんいらいらしてくる.2 [U]生理病理(学)（ひりひりする）痛み，刺激，興奮，過敏症... - goo英和 ...
- ウィキペディアの英語版でIrritationという用語が挙げてありますが、そこでは、以下の意味で使われています。Irritation or exacerbation, in biology and physiology, is a state of inflammation or painful reaction to allergy or cell-lining damage.