- in a manner arousing resentment
- (人・言葉などが)しゃくにさわる;不快な / 分けへだてする,不公平な
- [Patellar tendon injuries after total knee arthroplasty : Classification and management].
- Nöth U1, Trojanowski M2, Reichert JC2, Rolf O3, Rackwitz L2.
- Der Orthopäde.Orthopade.2016 May;45(5):425-32. doi: 10.1007/s00132-016-3257-6.
- BACKGROUND: Ruptures of the patellar tendon after total knee arthroplasty represent a rare but severe complication, which in general requires surgical therapy.OBJECTIVES: To implement a classification and correspondent therapy algorithm in consideration of the current literature for the treatment
- PMID 27125234
- Staged Models for Interdisciplinary Research.
- Lafuerza LF1, Dyson L1, Edmonds B2, McKane AJ1.
- PloS one.PLoS One.2016 Jun 30;11(6):e0157261. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0157261. eCollection 2016.
- Modellers of complex biological or social systems are often faced with an invidious choice: to use simple models with few mechanisms that can be fully analysed, or to construct complicated models that include all the features which are thought relevant. The former ensures rigour, the latter relevanc
- PMID 27362836
- Ethics in occupational health: deliberations of an international workgroup addressing challenges in an African context.
- London L1, Tangwa G, Matchaba-Hove R, Mkhize N, Nwabueze R, Nyika A, Westerholm P.
- BMC medical ethics.BMC Med Ethics.2014 Jun 23;15:48. doi: 10.1186/1472-6939-15-48.
- BACKGROUND: International codes of ethics play an important role in guiding professional practice in developing countries. In the occupational health setting, codes developed by international agencies have substantial import on protecting working populations from harm. This is particularly so under
- PMID 24957477
- Socioeconomic Disparities and Health: Impacts and Pathways
- Kondo Naoki
- Journal of Epidemiology advpub(0), 1112070275, 2012
- … Our other studies using Japanese national representative survey data and a large-scale cohort study of Japanese older adults (AGES cohort) support the relative deprivation hypothesis, namely, that invidious social comparisons arising from relative deprivation in an unequal society adversely affect health. …
- NAID 130001313082
- 共有規範価値の制度化と限定合理性・限定認知力の双方に基づく経済学と社会学の中間領域の模索 : ヴェブレン, アダム・スミス, ブルデュー, パーソンズの理論が共有する要素 : 多分野統合的意思決定科学シンポジウム公開論文
- Invidious definition, calculated to create ill will or resentment or give offense; hateful: invidious remarks. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log Out Log In ...
- Fittingly, "invidious" is a relative of "envy." Both are descendants of "invidia," the Latin word for "envy," which in turn comes from invidēre, meaning "to look askance at or "to envy." ("Invidious" descends from "invidia" by way of the ...