- Mechanism of Residue Formation in Silicon Trench Etching Using a Bromine-Based Plasma
- HAYAKAWA Tetsuo,SUZUKI Takashi,UESUGI Tsutomu,MITSUSHIMA Yasuichi
- Japanese journal of applied physics. Pt. 1, Regular papers & short notes 37(1), 5-9, 1998-01-15
- NAID 110003906154
- 1. to place in a position of strength; establish firmly or solidly. 2. to dig trenches for defensive purposes around (oneself, a military position, etc.). v.i.. 3. to encroach; trespass; infringe (usu. fol. by on or upon): to entrench on the rights of another.
- Intrench definition, entrench See more. ... entrench or intrench (ɪnˈtrɛntʃ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —vb. 1. (tr) to construct (a defensive position) by digging trenches around it. 2. (tr) to fix or establish firmly, esp so as to prevent ...