全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 45 or 50 Gy, Which is the Optimal Radiotherapy Pelvic Dose in Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer in the Perspective of Reaching Magnetic Resonance Image-guided Adaptive Brachytherapy Planning Aims?
- Mazeron R1, Petit C2, Rivin E2, Limkin E2, Dumas I3, Maroun P2, Annede P2, Martinetti F3, Seisen T2, Lefkopoulos D4, Chargari C2, Haie-Meder C2.
- Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)).Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol).2016 Mar;28(3):171-7. doi: 10.1016/j.clon.2015.10.008. Epub 2015 Nov 5.
- AIMS: In locally advanced cervical cancer, the dose delivered results from the sum of external beam radiotherapy and brachytherapy, and is limited by the surrounding organs at risk. The balance between both techniques influences the total dose delivered to the high-risk clinical target volume (HR-CT
- PMID 26547694
- The Impact on Survival of an Extensive Sex Cord-like Component in Mullerian Adenosarcomas: A Study Comprising 6 Cases.
- Stolnicu S1, Molnar C, Barsan I, Boros M, Nogales FF, Soslow RA.
- International journal of gynecological pathology : official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists.Int J Gynecol Pathol.2016 Mar;35(2):147-52. doi: 10.1097/PGP.0000000000000231.
- Mullerian adenosarcomas are uncommon tumors of the female genital tract characterized by a synchronous proliferation of benign glands and sarcomatous stroma. In general, uterine Mullerian adenosarcomas are associated with a low risk of recurrence. The presence of "stromal overgrowth" (SO), historica
- PMID 26535983
- Incidence of real-time recordings of pulmonary vein potentials using the third-generation short-tip cryoballoon.
- Chierchia GB1, Mugnai G2, Ströker E2, Velagic V2, Hünük B2, Moran D2, Hacioglu E2, Poelaert J3, Verborgh C3, Umbrain V3, Beckers S3, Ruggiero D2, Brugada P2, de Asmundis C2.
- Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology.Europace.2016 Feb 8. pii: euv452. [Epub ahead of print]
- AIMS: The third-generation Cryoballoon Advance Short-tip (CB-ST) has been designed with a 40% shortened tip length compared with the former second-generation CB Advance device. Ideally, a shorter tip should permit an improved visualization of real-time (RT) recordings in the pulmonary vein (PV) due
- PMID 26857185
- A Clinical Evaluation of American Brachytherapy Society Consensus Guideline for Bulky Vaginal Mass in Gynecological Cancer
- International journal of gynecological cancer 28(7), 1438-1445, 2018-09
- NAID 120006531294
- Comparison of dosimetric parameters in the treatment planning of magnetic resonance imaging-based intracavitary image-guided adaptive brachytherapy with and without optimization using the central shielding technique
- Successful Transcatheter Diagnosis and Medical Treatment of Right Atrial Involvement in IgG4-related Disease:A Case Report and Review of the Literature
- Medical Definition of intracavitary: situated or occurring within a body cavity; especially: of, relating to, or being treatment (as of cancer) characterized by the insertion of especially radioactive substances in a cavity <treatment of ...
- in·tra·cav·i·tar·y (in'tră-cav'i-tār-ē), Within an organ or body cavity. intracavitary [in′trəkav′itər′ē] Etymology: L, intra + cavum, cave pertaining to the space within a body cavity. intracavitary adjective Within a space, often understood to ...