- work as an intern; "The young doctor is interning at the Medical Center this year"
- an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman is a British term) (同)interne, houseman, medical intern
- deprive of freedom; "During WW II, Japanese were interned in camps in the West"
- happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface; "internal organs"; "internal mechanism of a toy"; "internal party maneuvering"
- occurring within an institution or community; "intragroup squabbling within the corporation" (同)intragroup
- the organic process of synthesizing and releasing some substance (同)secernment
- a functionally specialized substance (especially one that is not a waste) released from a gland or cell
- 『内側の』,内部にある / 『国内の』(domestic) / 内からとる,内用の
- 〈C〉分泌(ぶんぴつ)作用(過程) / 〈C〉分泌物 / 〈U〉(…を)隠すこと《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. クッシング症候群の原因の特定 establishing the cause of cushings syndrome
- 2. 胃酸分泌の生理学 physiology of gastric acid secretion
- 3. 冠動脈バイパス術：失敗の原因および割合 coronary artery bypass graft surgery causes and rates of graft failure
- 4. 内臓悪性腫瘍の皮膚症状 cutaneous manifestations of internal malignancy
- 5. 外陰部異常を有する幼児の評価 evaluation of the infant with ambiguous genitalia
- Guards and Culprits in the Endoplasmic Reticulum: Glucolipotoxicity and β-Cell Failure in Type II Diabetes.
- Karunakaran U, Kim HJ, Kim JY, Lee IK.SourceDepartments of Internal Medicine, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Research Institute of Aging and Metabolism and World Class University Program, Kyungpook National University School of Medicine, Daegu 700-721, Republic of Korea.
- Experimental diabetes research.Exp Diabetes Res.2012;2012:639762. Epub 2011 Oct 1.
- The endoplasmic reticulum (ER) is a cellular organelle responsible for multiple important cellular functions including the biosynthesis and folding of newly synthesized proteins destined for secretion, such as insulin. The ER participates in all branches of metabolism, linking nutrient sensing to ce
- PMID 21977023
- The role of bile Acid excretion in atherosclerotic coronary artery disease.
- Charach G, Rabinovich A, Argov O, Weintraub M, Rabinovich P.SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine "C", Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv 64239, Israel.
- International journal of vascular medicine.Int J Vasc Med.2012;2012:949672. Epub 2011 Sep 12.
- The impact of cholesterol and different classes of lipoproteins on the development of coronary artery disease (CAD) has been investigated in extensively during the past 50 years. The cholesterol metabolism is dependent on numerous factors, including dietary fat, fractional absorption of dietary chol
- PMID 21918722
- 医学と医療の最前線 インスリン分泌機構解明の最前線--インスリン分泌におけるcAMPセンサーEpac2Aの役割
- A Case of a Giant Glucagonoma with Parathyroid Hormone-related Peptide Secretion Showing an Inconsistent Postsurgical Endocrine Status
- Shirai Kiyokazu,Inoue Izumi,Kato Jun,Maeda Hiroki,Moribata Kosaku,Shingaki Naoki,Ueda Kazuki,Deguchi Hisanobu,Maekita Takao,Iguchi Mikitaka,Yanaoka Kimihiko,Tamai Hideyuki,Oka Masashi,Kawai Manabu,Yamaue Hiroki,Yasuoka Hironao,Nakamura Yasushi,Iso-O Naoyuki,Ichinose Masao
- A 53-year-old woman was admitted because of a giant pancreatic tumor. Hypercalcemia and a high serum parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTHrP) level were observed. A hypoglycemic attack occurred dur …
- NAID 130000969370
- A secretion that is produced by an endocrine gland and ...
- endocrine, internal secretion
- endo、in vivo、interior、internally、intra
- bodily secretion、discharge、secrete、secreted material