- Optical properties and bandgap evolution of ALD HfSiOx films.
- Yang W1, Fronk M2, Geng Y1, Chen L1, Sun QQ1, Gordan OD2, Zhou P1, Zahn DR2, Zhang DW1.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2015 Feb 5;10:32. doi: 10.1186/s11671-014-0724-z. eCollection 2015.
- Hafnium silicate films with pure HfO2 and SiO2 samples as references were fabricated by atomic layer deposition (ALD) in this work. The optical properties of the films as a function of the film composition were measured by vacuum ultraviolet (VUV) ellipsometer in the energy range of 0.6 to 8.5 eV,
- PMID 25852329
- Collision tumours of ovary: a very rare case series.
- Singh AK1, Singh M2.
- Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR.J Clin Diagn Res.2014 Nov;8(11):FD14-6. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2014/11138.5222. Epub 2014 Nov 20.
- Collision tumours are composed of two histologically distinct neoplasms in the same organ without intermixture of cell types. Here the author present a case series of 4 cases of collision tumours of ovary with brief review of literature. Two cases have a combination of mucinous cystadenoma and terat
- PMID 25584236
- Phylogeography of the land snail genus Orcula (Orculidae, Stylommatophora) with emphasis on the Eastern Alpine taxa: speciation, hybridization and morphological variation.
- Harl J1,2, Páll-Gergely B3, Kirchner S4, Sattmann H5, Duda M6, Kruckenhauser L7, Haring E8,9.
- BMC evolutionary biology.BMC Evol Biol.2014 Oct 30;14:223. doi: 10.1186/s12862-014-0223-y.
- BACKGROUND: The Central and Southern European mountain ranges represent important biodiversity hotspots and show high levels of endemism. In the land snail genus Orcula Held, 1837 nine species are distributed in the Alps and a few taxa inhabit the Carpathians, the Dinarids and the Western Black Sea
- PMID 25359314
- Microinclusion-rich vesicular olivine in the Karoonda CK4 chondrite : transmission electron microscopy
- OHNISHI Ichiro,TOMEOKA Kazushige,ISHIZAKI Noriko
- Journal of mineralogical and petrological sciences 102(6), 346-351, 2007-12-01
- … The vesicular and nonvesicular olivines occur as an intermixture, and vesicularity is particularly abundant in regions that exhibit a high degree of silicate darkening. …
- NAID 10019908589
- Field Emission Improvement through Structure of Intermixture of Long and Short Carbon Nanotubes
- Juan Chuan-Ping,Lin Kao-Chao,Lai Rui-Ling,Chang Kuo-Jui,Cheng Huang-Chung
- Japanese journal of applied physics. Pt. 1, Regular papers & short notes 46(2), 859-862, 2007-02-15
- … A novel density control with a structure of an intermixture of long and short carbon nanotubes (CNTs) is first obtained by precisely controlling pretreatment time and hydrogen content. …
- NAID 150000048292
- 北川 英雄,大槻 忠,猪尾 知弘,森永 勤
- 水産工学 42(3), 245-251, 2006-02-20
- … But, with the lapse of time needless seaweeds began inserting again and their intermixture rates were about 17.0% in wet weight in the removal ranges from 30 to 42 months. …
- NAID 110006279718
- Intermixture. 665 likes. Born 2010 - Intermixture is a duo with an undefinable, unclassifiable, convoluted conception of music that reaches beyond the... ... To connect with Intermixture, sign up for Facebook today.
- The intermixture of modest and medium-sized enterprises with private dwellings played an important role in armament production. We believe the legislature has clearly indicated that one of the two options will be chosen with no intermixture ...
- intermixtureとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]混ぜること，混合；交錯.2 混合物；混入物. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。