- in an intermittent manner; "intermittently we questioned the barometer"
- of writing or narration; divided into or composed of episodes; "the book is episodic and the incidents dont always hang together"
- occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals; "episodic in his affections"; "occasional headaches" (同)occasional
- limited in duration to a single episode; "an account concerned primarily with episodic events such as the succession of rulers"
- of or related to the rapid movement of the eyes between points of fixation
- stopping and starting at irregular intervals; "intermittent rain showers"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Interictal burden attributable to episodic headache: findings from the Eurolight project.
- Lampl C1,2, Thomas H3, Stovner LJ3,4, Tassorelli C5,6, Katsarava Z7,8, Laínez JM9, Lantéri-Minet M10,11, Rastenyte D12, Ruiz de la Torre E13, Andrée C14,15, Steiner TJ16,17.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2016 Dec;17(1):9. doi: 10.1186/s10194-016-0599-8. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- BACKGROUND: Most primary headaches are episodic, and most estimates of the heavy disability burden attributed to headache derive from epidemiological data focused on the episodic subtypes of migraine and tension-type headache (TTH). These disorders give rise directly but intermittently to symptom bu
- PMID 26879832
- Probabilistic encoding of stimulus strength in astrocyte global calcium signals.
- Croft W1, Reusch K1,2, Tilunaite A3, Russell NA2, Thul R3, Bellamy TC1.
- Glia.Glia.2016 Apr;64(4):537-52. doi: 10.1002/glia.22947. Epub 2015 Dec 9.
- Astrocyte calcium signals can range in size from subcellular microdomains to waves that spread through the whole cell (and into connected cells). The differential roles of such local or global calcium signaling are under intense investigation, but the mechanisms by which local signals evolve into gl
- PMID 26651126
- Locomotor Adaptability Task Promotes Intense and Task-Appropriate Output From the Paretic Leg During Walking.
- Clark DJ1, Neptune RR2, Behrman AL3, Kautz SA4.
- Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation.Arch Phys Med Rehabil.2016 Mar;97(3):493-6. doi: 10.1016/j.apmr.2015.10.081. Epub 2015 Oct 23.
- OBJECTIVE: To test the hypothesis that participants with stroke will exhibit appropriate increase in muscle activation of the paretic leg when taking a long step with the nonparetic leg compared to during steady-state walking, with a consequent increase in biomechanical output and symmetry during th
- PMID 26525528
- Fluctuation of Dynamic Diastolic Function Relative to Static Cardiac Structure ― New Insights Into the Underlying Mechanism of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction in Elderly Patients ―
- Experimental excitation and propagation of nonlinear localized oscillations in an air-levitation-type coupled oscillator array
- Management of Atopic Dermatitis in Japan
- Intermittently definition, stopping or ceasing for a time; alternately ceasing and beginning again: an intermittent pain. See more. ... As Osborne spoke, Roubini sat and listened, intermittently nodding his head and crossing and ...
- There is, however, a tendency to draw an unreal distinction between the former three dimensions and the latter, because it happens that our consciousness moves intermittently in one direction along the latter from the beginning to the ...