- IK channel
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience" (同)canalize, canalise
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels" (同)television channel, TV channel
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms" (同)communication channel, line
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company" (同)transmission channel
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- lying between two extremes in time or space or state; "going from sitting to standing without intermediate pushes with the hands"; "intermediate stages in a process"; "intermediate stops on the route"; "an intermediate range plane"
- a substance formed during a chemical process before the desired product is obtained
- aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter (同)aerate
- make (substances) radioactive
- make active or more active; "activate an old file"
- make more adsorptive; "activate a metal"
- rendered active; e.g. rendered radioactive or luminescent or photosensitive or conductive
- (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive (同)excited
- (military) set up and placed on active assignment; "a newly activated unit"
- (of sewage) treated with aeration and bacteria to aid decomposition
- a light soft silver-white metallic element of the alkali metal group; oxidizes rapidly in air and reacts violently with water; is abundant in nature in combined forms occurring in sea water and in carnallite and kainite and sylvite (同)K, atomic number 19
- 〈C〉『水路』(川・湾・運河の船の通行ができる深い部分) / 〈U〉河床・川底 / 〈C〉『海峡』 / 〈C〉みぞ(groove),(道路の)水渠(すいきょ) / 《複数形で》(運搬・伝達の)正式の経路(手続き);(一般に)経路 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)チャンネル / …‘に'水路を開く / …‘に'みぞを堀る / …'を'伝える,流す
- …'を'活動的にする / …‘に'放射能を与える / 〈物質〉'を'活性化する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Arecoline inhibits intermediate-conductance calcium-activated potassium channels in human glioblastoma cell lines.
- So EC1, Huang YM2, Hsing CH3, Liao YK2, Wu SN4.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2015 Jul 5;758:177-87. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2015.03.065. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- Arecoline (ARE) is an alkaloid-type natural product from areca nut. This compound has numerous pharmacological and toxicological effects. Whether this agent interacts with ion channels to perturb functional activity of cells remains unknown. The effects of ARE on ionic currents were studied in gliom
- PMID 25843414
- Functional role of the KCa3.1 potassium channel in synovial fibroblasts from rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Friebel K1, Schönherr R, Kinne RW, Kunisch E.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Jul;230(7):1677-88. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24924.
- Rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblasts (RA-SFs) show an aggressive phenotype and support joint inflammation and tissue destruction. New druggable targets in RA-SFs would therefore be of high therapeutic interest. The present study shows that the intermediate-conductance, calcium-activated potassi
- PMID 25545021
- Intermediate-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel KCa3.1 and chloride channel modulate chemokine ligand (CCL19/CCL21)-induced migration of dendritic cells.
- Shao Z1, Gaurav R1, Agrawal DK2.
- Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine.Transl Res.2015 Jul;166(1):89-102. doi: 10.1016/j.trsl.2014.11.010. Epub 2014 Dec 20.
- The role of ion channels is largely unknown in chemokine-induced migration in nonexcitable cells such as dendritic cells (DCs). Here, we examined the role of intermediate-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel (KCa3.1) and chloride channel (CLC3) in lymphatic chemokine-induced migration of
- PMID 25583444
- Lipopolysaccharide induces cell volume increase and migration of dendritic cells
- A human intermediate conductance calcium-activated potassium channel
- ... Asmara H, et al. Intermediate conductance calcium-activated potassium channels modulate summation of parallel fiber input in cerebellar Purkinje cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences ot the United States. ...
- 1. J Clin Invest. 2008 Sep;118(9):3025-37. doi: 10.1172/JCI30836. The intermediate-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel KCa3.1 contributes to atherogenesis in mice and humans. Toyama K, Wulff H ...
- intermediate-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel
- intermediate-conductance calcium-activated potassium channel、IK channel
- halfway、intermediary、intermediary body、intermedius、intersex、interstitial、interzonal、middle、moderate
- ion channel、ionic channel
- activate、activated form、activation、turn on
- activated、activation、turn on