- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- any of various controls or devices for regulating or controlling fluid flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
- an official responsible for control and supervision of a particular activity or area of public interest
- an antiviral protein produced by cells that have been invaded by a virus; inhibits replication of the virus
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- 取り締まり人;調整者 / 調整装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Serum miR-221-3p as a new potential biomarker for depressed mood in perioperative patients.
- Feng J, Wang M, Li M, Yang J, Jia J, Liu L, Zhou J, Zhang C, Wang X.
- Brain research. 2019 Jun;().
- MicroRNAs (miRNAs) modulate various genes associated with brain disorders and circulating miRNAs may therefore serve as biomarkers for these neurological diseases. We previously found that the miRNA miR-221-3p was highly expressed in cerebrospinal fluid and the serum of major depressive disorder (MD
- PMID 31211948
- The IRF2BP2-KLF2 axis regulates osteoclast and osteoblast differentiation.
- Kim I, Kim JH, Kim K, Seong S, Kim N.
- BMB reports. 2019 Jun;().
- Kruppel-like factor 2 (KLF2) has been implicated in the regulation of cell proliferation, differentiation, and survival in a variety of cells. Recently, it has been reported that KLF2 regulates the p65-mediated transactivation of NF-κB. Although the NF-κB pathway plays an important role in the dif
- PMID 31186082
- IRF2BP2 modulates the crosstalk between glucocorticoid and TNF signaling.
- Manjur ABMK, Lempiäinen JK, Malinen M, Palvimo JJ, Niskanen EA.
- The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology. 2019 May;192()105382.
- IRF2BP2 (interferon regulatory factor-2 binding protein-2) is an uncharacterized interaction partner of glucocorticoid (GC) receptor (GR), an anti-inflammatory and metabolic transcription factor. Here, we show that GC changes the chromatin binding of IRF2BP2 in natural chromatin milieu. The GC-induc
- PMID 31145973
- Characterization of dsRNA-induced pancreatitis model reveals the regulatory role of IFN regulatory factor 2 (Irf2) in trypsinogen5 gene transcription.
- Hayashi Hideki,Kohno Tomoko,Yasui Kiyoshi,Murota Hiroyuki,Kimura Tohru,Duncan Gordon S,Nakashima Tomoki,Yamamoto Kazuo,Katayama Ichiro,Ma Yuhua,Chua Koon Jiew,Suematsu Takashi,Shimokawa Isao,Akira Shizuo,Kubo Yoshinao,Mak Tak Wah,Matsuyama Toshifumi
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108(46), 18766-18771, 2011-11-15
- … This article contains supporting information online at www.pnas.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1073/pnas.1116273108/-/DCSupplemental.Mice deficient for interferon regulatory factor (Irf)2 (Irf2(-/-) mice) exhibit immunological abnormalities and cannot survive lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus infection. …
- NAID 120003659756
- The role for interferon regulatory factor-2 on mouse hematopoietic stem cells in an inflammation state
- Masumi Atsuko
- 炎症・再生 : 日本炎症・再生医学会雑誌 = Inflammation and regeneration 30(6), 531-535, 2010-11-25
- NAID 10027813228
- IRF2 encodes interferon regulatory factor 2, a member of the interferon regulatory transcription factor (IRF) family. IRF2 competitively inhibits the IRF1-mediated transcriptional activation of interferons alpha and beta, and ...
- Interferon regulatory factor-1 (IRF1; 147575), a transcriptional activator, and IRF2, its antagonistic repressor, are regulators of type I interferon and interferon-inducible genes. The IRF1 gene is itself interferon-inducible and ...
- interferon regulatory factor-2
- interferon regulatory factor-2、IRF-2
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- regulatory factor
- controlling factor、regulator