- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country" (同)shake, shake up, excite, stir
- cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesnt stimulate" (同)arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk_up
- act as a stimulant; "The book stimulated her imagination"; "This play stimulates" (同)excite
- stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions" (同)excite, stir
- (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity; "genes were formerly called factors" (同)cistron, factor
- a unit of magnetic field strength equal to one-hundred-thousandth of an oersted
- the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- …を『刺激する』,励ます,元気づける / 刺激[剤]となる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Dioscin alleviates dimethylnitrosamine-induced acute liver injury through regulating apoptosis, oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Zhang W1, Yin L1, Tao X1, Xu L1, Zheng L2, Han X1, Xu Y1, Wang C1, Peng J3.
- Environmental toxicology and pharmacology.Environ Toxicol Pharmacol.2016 Jul;45:193-201. doi: 10.1016/j.etap.2016.06.002. Epub 2016 Jun 4.
- In our previous study, the effects of dioscin against alcohol-, carbon tetrachloride- and acetaminophen-induced liver damage have been found. However, the activity of it against dimethylnitrosamine (DMN)-induced acute liver injury remained unknown. In the present study, dioscin markedly decreased se
- PMID 27317992
- Response to interferons and antibacterial innate immunity in the absence of tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT1.
- Majoros A1, Platanitis E1, Szappanos D1, Cheon H2, Vogl C3, Shukla P3, Stark GR2, Sexl V4, Schreiber R5, Schindler C6, Müller M3, Decker T7.
- EMBO reports.EMBO Rep.2016 Mar;17(3):367-82. doi: 10.15252/embr.201540726. Epub 2016 Feb 12.
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 1 (STAT1) plays a pivotal role in the innate immune system by directing the transcriptional response to interferons (IFNs). STAT1 is activated by Janus kinase (JAK)-mediated phosphorylation of Y701. To determine whether STAT1 contributes to cellular r
- PMID 26882544
- Interferon γ (IFNγ) Signaling via Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin Complex 2 (mTORC2) and Regulatory Effects in the Generation of Type II Interferon Biological Responses.
- Kroczynska B1, Rafidi RL2, Majchrzak-Kita B3, Kosciuczuk EM4, Blyth GT2, Jemielity J5, Warminska Z6, Saleiro D2, Mehrotra S2, Arslan AD2, Fish EN3, Platanias LC7.
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2016 Jan 29;291(5):2389-96. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M115.664995. Epub 2015 Dec 8.
- We provide evidence for a unique pathway engaged by the type II IFN receptor, involving mTORC2/AKT-mediated downstream regulation of mTORC1 and effectors. These events are required for formation of the eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4F complex (eIF4F) and initiation of mRNA translation of
- PMID 26645692
- "Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 3, gamma Subunit" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical ... An interferon regulatory factor that recruits STAT1 PROTEIN and STAT2 ...
- Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 3, gamma Subunit information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 3, gamma ...
- interferon-stimulated gene factor 3 gamma subunit
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically