- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country" (同)shake, shake up, excite, stir
- cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesnt stimulate" (同)arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk_up
- act as a stimulant; "The book stimulated her imagination"; "This play stimulates" (同)excite
- stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions" (同)excite, stir
- first in order of importance; "the alpha male in the group of chimpanzees"; "the alpha star in a constellation is the brightest or main star"
- the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- the beginning of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelations
- early testing stage of a software or hardware product; "alpha version"
- (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity; "genes were formerly called factors" (同)cistron, factor
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- …を『刺激する』,励ます,元気づける / 刺激[剤]となる
- アルファ(ギリシア語アルファベットの第1字A,α;英語のA,aに相当) / アルファ星(星座の主星)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- STAT2/IRF9 directs a prolonged ISGF3-like transcriptional response and antiviral activity in the absence of STAT1.
- Blaszczyk K1, Olejnik A1, Nowicka H1, Ozgyin L2, Chen YL3, Chmielewski S1, Kostyrko K1, Wesoly J4, Balint BL2, Lee CK3, Bluyssen HA1.
- The Biochemical journal.Biochem J.2015 Mar 15;466(3):511-24. doi: 10.1042/BJ20140644.
- Evidence is accumulating for the existence of a signal transducer and activator of transcription 2 (STAT2)/interferon regulatory factor 9 (IRF9)-dependent, STAT1-independent interferon alpha (IFNα) signalling pathway. However, no detailed insight exists into the genome-wide transcriptional regulati
- PMID 25564224
- The E-Id protein axis modulates the activities of the PI3K-AKT-mTORC1-Hif1a and c-myc/p19Arf pathways to suppress innate variant TFH cell development, thymocyte expansion, and lymphomagenesis.
- Miyazaki M1, Miyazaki K1, Chen S1, Chandra V1, Wagatsuma K2, Agata Y2, Rodewald HR3, Saito R4, Chang AN5, Varki N6, Kawamoto H7, Murre C8.
- Genes & development.Genes Dev.2015 Feb 15;29(4):409-25. doi: 10.1101/gad.255331.114.
- It is now well established that the E and Id protein axis regulates multiple steps in lymphocyte development. However, it remains unknown how E and Id proteins mechanistically enforce and maintain the naïve T-cell fate. Here we show that Id2 and Id3 suppressed the development and expansion of innat
- PMID 25691468
- Live cell micropatterning reveals the dynamics of signaling complexes at the plasma membrane.
- Löchte S1, Waichman S1, Beutel O1, You C1, Piehler J2.
- The Journal of cell biology.J Cell Biol.2014 Nov 10;207(3):407-18. doi: 10.1083/jcb.201406032.
- Interactions of proteins in the plasma membrane are notoriously challenging to study under physiological conditions. We report in this paper a generic approach for spatial organization of plasma membrane proteins into micropatterns as a tool for visualizing and quantifying interactions with extracel
- PMID 25385185
- Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 3, alpha Subunit information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 3, alpha Subunit
- Interferon-Stimulated Gene Factor 3, Alpha Subunit. On-line free medical diagnosis assistant. Ranked list of possible diseases from either several symptoms or a full patient history. A similarity measure between symptoms and ...
- interferon-stimulated gene factor 3 alpha subunit
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically