- destroy by firepower, such as an enemys line of communication
- a court order prohibiting a party from doing a certain activity (同)interdiction
- an ecclesiastical censure by the Roman Catholic Church withdrawing certain sacraments and Christian burial from a person or all persons in a particular district
- (physiology) the process whereby nerves can retard or prevent the functioning of an organ or part; "the inhibition of the heart by the vagus nerve"
- (psychology) the conscious exclusion of unacceptable thoughts or desires (同)suppression
- the quality of being inhibited
- the period from 1920 to 1933 when the sale of alcoholic beverages was prohibited in the United States by a constitutional amendment (同)prohibition era
- the action of prohibiting or inhibiting or forbidding (or an instance thereof); "they were restrained by a prohibition in their charter"; "a medical inhibition of alcoholic beverages"; "he ignored his parents forbiddance" (同)inhibition, forbiddance
- a decree that prohibits something (同)ban, proscription
- a law forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages; "in 1920 the 18th amendment to the Constitution established prohibition in the US"
- refusal to approve or assent to
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure; "Smoking is banned in this building"
- an official prohibition or edict against something (同)banning, forbiddance, forbidding
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper) (同)censor
- limit, block, or decrease the action or function of; "inhibit the action of the enzyme"; "inhibit the rate of a chemical reaction"
- control and refrain from showing; of emotions, desires, impulses, or behavior (同)bottle up, suppress
- limit the range or extent of; "Contact between the young was inhibited by strict social customs"
- tending to discourage (especially of prices); "the price was prohibitive" (同)prohibitory
- command against; "I forbid you to call me late at night"; "Mother vetoed the trip to the chocolate store"; "Dad nixed our plans" (同)prohibit, interdict, proscribe, veto, disallow, nix
- fire directed to an area to prevent the enemy from using that area
- authoritative prohibition
- …‘を'妨げる,阻む,禁止する;(…しないように)…‘を'妨げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (爆撃などで)〈道路・輸送路〉‘を'絶つ,はばむ / (法律上の)禁止命令 / (ローマカトリックの)聖務禁止令
- 禁止; 抑制; （心理学で）抑制; （化学で）（反応の）阻害, 抑制
- 〈U〉(法律・権威により…を)『禁止すること』;〈C〉(…の)『禁止令』《+『against』(『on』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉《米》酒類の製造販売禁止 / 《P-》《米》禁酒法施行期間(1920‐1933),禁酒時代
- (法による)(…に対する)『禁止』,禁制(prohibition)《+『on』+『名』》 / (世論などの)反対,非難 / (教会の)破門 / (法律や社会的圧力によって)…'を'『禁ずる』,禁止する
- 〈感情・欲望・行動・作用など〉‘を'抑制する / (…しないように)〈人〉‘を'抑制する,妨げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 禁止する,禁制の / (価格が)手がでないほど高い;(顔つきなどから)近づきにくい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Rebuilding the injured lung.
- Bitterman PB1.
- Annals of the American Thoracic Society.Ann Am Thorac Soc.2015 Mar;12 Suppl 1:S64-9. doi: 10.1513/AnnalsATS.201411-529MG.
- The 57th annual Thomas L. Petty Aspen Lung Conference, entitled "Rebuilding the Injured Lung," was held from June 4 to 7, 2014 at the Gant Conference Center in Aspen, Colorado. Investigators from a wide range of disciplines and perspectives convened to discuss the biology of lung injury, how the lun
- PMID 25830839
- Antigenic properties of the human immunodeficiency virus envelope glycoprotein gp120 on virions bound to target cells.
- Mengistu M1, Ray K2, Lewis GK1, DeVico AL1.
- PLoS pathogens.PLoS Pathog.2015 Mar 25;11(3):e1004772. doi: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1004772. eCollection 2015.
- The HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein, gp120, undergoes multiple molecular interactions and structural rearrangements during the course of host cell attachment and viral entry, which are being increasingly defined at the atomic level using isolated proteins. In comparison, antigenic markers of these dynam
- PMID 25807494
- Automated nucleic acid amplification testing in blood banks: An additional layer of blood safety.
- Chigurupati P1, Murthy KS2.
- Asian journal of transfusion science.Asian J Transfus Sci.2015 Jan-Jun;9(1):9-11. doi: 10.4103/0973-6247.150938.
- CONTEXT: A total of 30 million blood components are transfused each year in India. Blood safety thus becomes a top priority, especially with a population of around 1.23 billion and a high prevalence rate of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) in ge
- PMID 25722565
- HIV-1 envelope glycan moieties modulate HIV-1 transmission.
- Shen R1, Raska M2, Bimczok D3, Novak J4, Smith PD5.
- Journal of virology.J Virol.2014 Dec;88(24):14258-67. doi: 10.1128/JVI.02164-14. Epub 2014 Oct 1.
- The HIV-1 envelope protein (Env) is heavily glycosylated, with approximately 50% of the Env molecular mass being contributed by N-glycans. HIV-1 Env N-glycans shield the protein backbone and have been shown to play key roles in determining Env structure, surface exposure, and, consequently, antigeni
- PMID 25275130
- ジョン王における経済政策の失敗 (前田寛教授・石本成暉准教授 退職記念号)
- 6B3 A UNIFIED MODELING AND SOLUTION PRINCIPLE FOR FINE SCHEDULING(Technical session 6B: General model for scheduling and assignment problem)
- Muramatsu Kenji
- Proceedings of International Symposium on Scheduling 2006, 166-171, 2006-07-18
- … Placing the inequality constraint to interdict machine interference attains it. … Placing the one to interdict work-in-process stock shortage also attains it. … Then, instead of formulating those directly, we introduce imaginary items and their work-in-process once and then place the constraints to interdict excess and shortage of them under some additional assumptions. …
- NAID 110006632775
- イングランドへの聖務停止 (1208-14) における「罪なき者」 innocentiiへの制裁の問題
- 久木 幸男
- 横浜国立大学教育紀要 13, 1-23, 1973-10-31
- … This paper and following one are intented to clarify the ideas and functions of "The 12th Instruction of Ministery of Education in 1899" (so-called "the interdict of religious education), through analyzing the process of the formation, application and adaptation of the Instruction. …
- NAID 110005998769
- Before 1983, interdicts were either personal, if applied directly to persons, wherever they were, or local, if applied directly to a locality and only indirectly to the people in that place whether permanently or only on a visit. Only the Holy See was ...
- Interdiction is a military term that refers to the act of delaying, disrupting, or destroying enemy forces or supplies en route to the battle area. A distinction is often made between strategic and tactical interdiction. The former refers to operations ...
- clozapine is generally prescribed only after several other alternative neuroeptic medication have failed, because of the possibility of agranulocytosis and the drug's prohibitive cost.
- abstinent, ban, forbid, interdict, prohibit, prohibition, prohibitively