- extracellular space、intercellular gap
- place at intervals; "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
- an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things); "the architect left space in front of the building"; "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"; "the space between his teeth"
- the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite" (同)infinite
- a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet" (同)blank
- a blank area; "write your name in the space provided" (同)blank space, place
- an area reserved for some particular purpose; "the laboratorys floor space"
- one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff; "the spaces are the notes F-A-C-E"
- the time between occurrences of a repeating event; "some women do not control the spacing of their children"
- the property possessed by an array of things that have space between them (同)spatial_arrangement
- located between cells
- arranged with spaces between; often used as a combining form; "widely spaced eyes"
- 〈U〉『空間』,広がり / 〈U〉『宇宙』,地球の大気圏外(outer space) / 〈C〉〈U〉『間隔』,距離;《しばしば複数形で》空地 / 〈C〉(特定目的のための)『場所』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》時間 / 〈C〉〈U〉スペース,余白,余地 / 〈C〉線間(譜表において五線の間の部分) / …‘を'間隔をおいて配置する《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》
- スペースをあけること,間隔をとること / (印刷された行・語・文の)スペース,間隔
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Aquaporin-4 regulates the velocity and frequency of cortical spreading depression in mice.
- Yao X1,2, Smith AJ1, Jin BJ1, Zador Z2, Manley GT2, Verkman AS1.
- Glia.Glia.2015 Oct;63(10):1860-9. doi: 10.1002/glia.22853. Epub 2015 May 6.
- The astrocyte water channel aquaporin-4 (AQP4) regulates extracellular space (ECS) K(+) concentration ([K(+) ]e ) and volume dynamics following neuronal activation. Here, we investigated how AQP4-mediated changes in [K(+) ]e and ECS volume affect the velocity, frequency, and amplitude of cortical sp
- PMID 25944186
- Astrocytic glutamate uptake is slow and does not limit neuronal NMDA receptor activation in the neonatal neocortex.
- Hanson E1,2, Armbruster M1, Cantu D1, Andresen L1,2, Taylor A1, Danbolt NC3, Dulla CG1,2.
- Glia.Glia.2015 Oct;63(10):1784-96. doi: 10.1002/glia.22844. Epub 2015 Apr 27.
- Glutamate uptake by astrocytes controls the time course of glutamate in the extracellular space and affects neurotransmission, synaptogenesis, and circuit development. Astrocytic glutamate uptake has been shown to undergo post-natal maturation in the hippocampus, but has been largely unexplored in o
- PMID 25914127
- The Function of Twisted Gastrulation in Regulating Osteoclast Differentiation is Dependent on BMP Binding.
- Huntley R1, Davydova J2, Petryk A3,4, Billington CJ Jr5, Jensen ED1, Mansky KC6, Gopalakrishnan R1.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2015 Oct;116(10):2239-46. doi: 10.1002/jcb.25174.
- Proper regulation of osteoclast (OCL) function is critical for normal bone homeostasis. Bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling and its regulation have been shown to have direct effects on OCL differentiation and activity. One of the major modulators of BMP signaling in the extracellular space is
- PMID 25808976
- Global Gene Expression Profile of the Hippocampus in a Rat Model of Vascular Dementia
- Intercellular spaces are there for gas exchange between cells. Because of these spaces, cells. What are the functions of a air space? to help u breathe. What is the ... What functions primarily as an intercellular highway? Smooth Endoplasmic ...
- intercellular space ( ¦intrselylr ¦sps ) ( histology ) A space between adjacent cells.
- intercellular space、intercellular gap
- intercellular space
- ex. oral doses should be spaced wqually to maintein a continuous high concentraction of iron in plasma.