- limit, block, or decrease the action or function of; "inhibit the action of the enzyme"; "inhibit the rate of a chemical reaction"
- control and refrain from showing; of emotions, desires, impulses, or behavior (同)bottle up, suppress
- limit the range or extent of; "Contact between the young was inhibited by strict social customs"
- any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes; "a diet high in protein"
- the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- a discrimination between things as different and distinct; "it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation" (同)distinction
- a substance that retards or stops an activity
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- 〈感情・欲望・行動・作用など〉‘を'抑制する / (…しないように)〈人〉‘を'抑制する,妨げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 抑制する人(物) / 化学反応抑制剤
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fucoidan-induced ID-1 suppression inhibits the in vitro and in vivo invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells.
- Cho Y1, Cho EJ2, Lee JH2, Yu SJ2, Kim YJ2, Kim CY2, Yoon JH3.
- Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie.Biomed Pharmacother.2016 Oct;83:607-616. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2016.07.027. Epub 2016 Jul 25.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a fast growing tumor associated with a high tendency for vascular invasion and distant metastasis. Recently, we reported that fucoidan displays inhibitory effect on proliferation and invasion of HCC cells. In this study, we investigated the anti-metastatic effect of
- PMID 27459117
- Expression of Inhibitor of Differentiation-1 and Its Effects on Angiogenesis in Gastric Cancer.
- Li DN1,2, Wang L3, Wang L4, Li S5, Wang YB2.
- Cancer biotherapy & radiopharmaceuticals.Cancer Biother Radiopharm.2016 Sep;31(7):233-7. doi: 10.1089/cbr.2016.2043.
- OBJECTIVE: To explore the effects of recombinant human endostatin (endostar, ES) and cisplatin on the growth of gastric cancer-transplanted tumor in nude mice and the expression of microvessel density (MVD).METHODS: Human gastric cancer SGC-7901 cells were subcutaneously injected into the armpit of
- PMID 27610466
- Expression of senescence-associated genes in multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells during long-term cultivation at various hypoxic levels.
- Lobanova MV1, Ratushnyy AY2, Buravkova LB2.
- Doklady. Biochemistry and biophysics.Dokl Biochem Biophys.2016 Sep;470(1):326-328. Epub 2016 Nov 6.
- The expression of several genes which functions are associated with cellular senescence was analyzed in multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells during long-term cultivation at different oxygen levels (20, 5, and 1%) using the RT² Profiler™ PCR Array Human Cellular Senescence system (Qiagen, United
- PMID 27817024
- Castalagin Exerts Inhibitory Effects on Osteoclastogenesis Through Blocking a Broad Range of Signaling Pathways with Low Cytotoxicity
- Iwatake Mayumi,Okamoto Kuniaki,Tanaka Takashi,Tsukuba Takayuki
- Phytotherapy Research 29(6), 917-924, 2015-06
- … Although it has antioxidant, antitumorigenic, and leishmanicidal effects, the utility of castalagin against bone diseases remain to be elucidated. … Here, we investigated the effects of castalagin on the differentiation of osteoclasts (OCLs), multinucleated bone-resorbing cells. …
- NAID 120005621903
- Rivaroxaban Inhibits Angiotensin II-Induced Activation in Cultured Mouse Cardiac Fibroblasts Through the Modulation of NF-κB Pathway
- Hashikata Takehiro,Yamaoka-Tojo Minako,Namba Sayaka,Kitasato Lisa,Kameda Ryo,Murakami Masami,Niwano Hiroe,Shimohama Takao,Tojo Taiki,Ako Junya
- International Heart Journal advpub(0), 2015
- … Cell migration, proliferation, and differentiation of cardiac fibroblasts (CFs) play a central role in cardiac fibrosis. … From this viewpoint, we aimed to investigate whether treatment of rivaroxaban, an approved oral direct FXa inhibitor, attenuates functional changes in angiotensin (Ang) II-induced mouse CFs.Confluent cultured mouse CFs were pretreated with or without rivaroxaban. …
- NAID 130005098502
- A Simple Protocol for the Myocardial Differentiation of Human iPS Cells
- Aikawa Nobuo,Suzuki Yui,Takaba Katsumi
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 38(7), 1070-1075, 2015
- … We have developed a simple protocol for inducing the myocardial differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells. … Human iPS cell-derived embryonic bodies (EBs) were treated with a combination of activin-A, bone morphogenetic protein-4 and wnt-3a for one day in serum-free suspension culture, and were subsequently treated with noggin for three days. …
- NAID 130005086283
- Inhibitor of Differentiation Protein 1 information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Inhibitor of Differentiation Protein 1 Description of Inhibitor of ...
- "Inhibitor of Differentiation Protein 1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). ... Govindarajan B, Shah A, Cohen C, Arnold RS, Schechner J, Chung J ...
- inhibitor of differentiation protein 1
- inhibitor of differentiation protein 1、Id-1