- suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
- employed in industry; "the industrial classes"; "industrial work"
- having highly developed industries; "the industrial revolution"; "an industrial nation"
- of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
- the branch of biology that studies microorganisms and their effects on humans
- 『産業』(『工業』)『の』,産業(工業)による / 高度に発達した産業(工業)を持つ / 産業(工業)用の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Catalytic and hydrodynamic properties of styrene monooxygenases from Rhodococcus opacus 1CP are modulated by cofactor binding.
- Riedel A1, Heine T, Westphal AH, Conrad C, Rathsack P, van Berkel WJ, Tischler D.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2015 Dec;5(1):112. doi: 10.1186/s13568-015-0112-9. Epub 2015 Jun 4.
- Styrene monooxygenases (SMOs) are flavoenzymes catalyzing the epoxidation of styrene into styrene oxide. SMOs are composed of a monooxygenase (StyA) and a reductase (StyB). The latter delivers reduced FAD to StyA on the expense of NADH. We identified Rhodococcus opacus 1CP as the first microorganism
- PMID 26054733
- Analysis of bioactivities and chemical composition of Ziziphus joazeiro Mart. using HPLC-DAD.
- Brito SM1, Coutinho HD2, Talvani A3, Coronel C4, Barbosa AG1, Vega C4, Figueredo FG5, Tintino SR5, Lima LF5, Boligon AA6, Athayde ML6, Menezes IR7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Nov 1;186:185-91. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.031. Epub 2014 Oct 17.
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the chemical profile and antioxidant, antimicrobial and antiparasitic activities of the hydroalcoholic extract of the leaves of Ziziphus joazeiro Mart. (HELZJ). The antioxidant DPPH and FRAP assays and chemical profile were determined by colorimetric methods and
- PMID 25976809
- New biosensor for detection of copper ions in water based on immobilized genetically modified yeast cells.
- Vopálenská I1, Váchová L2, Palková Z3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Oct 15;72:160-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.006. Epub 2015 May 6.
- Contamination of water by heavy metals represents a potential risk for both aquatic and terrestrial organisms, including humans. Heavy metals in water resources can come from various industrial activities, and drinking water can be ex-post contaminated by heavy metals such as Cu(2+) from house fitti
- PMID 25982723
- Effect of Lactobacillus brevis 119-2 isolated from Tsuda kabu red turnips on cholesterol levels in cholesterol-administered rats(MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Watanabe Shinobu,Katsube Takuya,Hattori Hideki,Sato Hiromasa,Ishijima Tomoko,Nakai Yuji,Abe Keiko,Sonomoto Kenji
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 116(1), 45-51, 2013-07
- In a previous in vitro study, we reported that the potential mechanism of the cholesterol-lowering effect of Lactobacillus brevis 119-2 isolated from turnip Tsuda kabu was the incorporation of cholest …
- NAID 110009634744
- Development of a rifampicin-resistant Bacillus subtilis strain for natto-fermentation showing enhanced exoenzyme production(MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Kubo Yuji,Inaoka Takashi,Hachiya Tsuyoshi,Miyake Masayuki,Hase Sumitaka,Nakagawa Rikio,Hasegawa Hiromasa,Funane Kazumi,Sakakibara Yasubumi,Kimura Keitarou
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 115(6), 654-657, 2013-06
- The ability to produce exoenzymes of a Bacillus subtilis natto starter strain was improved through selection of a rifampicin-resistant phenotype. Proteomic and zymographic analyses showed increased pr …
- NAID 110009614950
- Selective ethanol production from reducing sugars in a saccharide mixture(MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Ohara Satoshi,Kato Taku,Fukushima Yasuhiro,Sakoda Akiyoshi
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 115(5), 540-543, 2013-05
- Fermentation profiles of four different yeasts reportedly defective in sucrose utilization indicate that all strains tested removed particular sugar via selective conversion to ethanol in a saccharide …
- NAID 110009611459
- The Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology is an international journal which publishes papers describing original research, short communications, and critical reviews in the fields of biotechnology, fermentation and ... ...
- microbiology [mi″kro-bi-ol´o-je] the study of microorganisms, including algae, bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa. adj., adj microbiolog´ical. ... CHAPTER 3 TRENDS IN PRICE AND PERFORMANCE 9 RISE OF INDUSTRIAL ...
- industrial microbiology