- the quality of being inaccurate and having errors
- (of a word or expression) not agreeing with grammatical principles
- not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth; "an incorrect calculation"; "the report in the paper is wrong"; "your information is wrong"; "the clock showed the wrong time"; "found themselves on the wrong road"; "based on the wrong assumptions" (同)wrong
- the quality of being near to the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account" (同)truth
- (mathematics) the number of significant figures given in a number; "the atomic clock enabled scientists to measure time with much greater accuracy"
- in an inaccurate manner; "he decided to reveal the details only after other sources had reported them incorrectly"; "she guessed wrong" (同)wrongly, wrong
- not exact; "an inaccurate translation"; "the thermometer is inaccurate"
- not precise; "imprecise astronomical observations"; "the terms he used were imprecise and emotional"
- 〈U〉不正確 / 〈C〉誤り
- 『不正確な』,誤った / 適切でない
- 不正確な / まちがった
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Reliability of home blood pressure monitoring: in the context of validation and accuracy.
- Jung MH1, Kim GH, Kim JH, Moon KW, Yoo KD, Rho TH, Kim CM.
- Blood pressure monitoring.Blood Press Monit.2015 Aug;20(4):215-20. doi: 10.1097/MBP.0000000000000121.
- OBJECTIVE: Home blood pressure (BP) monitoring offers clinically relevant information enriched with more abundant data. However, there are few studies addressing the reliability of home BP devices and the quality of its data. This study aimed to evaluate the current status of home BP devices in term
- PMID 25856420
- The accuracy of respiratory rate assessment by doctors in a London teaching hospital: a cross-sectional study.
- Philip KE1, Pack E, Cambiano V, Rollmann H, Weil S, O'Beirne J.
- Journal of clinical monitoring and computing.J Clin Monit Comput.2015 Aug;29(4):455-60. doi: 10.1007/s10877-014-9621-3. Epub 2014 Oct 2.
- Respiratory rate (RR) is one of the most sensitive markers of a patient condition and a core aspect of multiple clinical assessment tools. Doctors use a number of methods to assess RR, including formal measurement, and 'spot' assessments, although this is not recommended. This study aimed to assess
- PMID 25273624
- Post awakening salivary cortisol secretion and trait well-being: The importance of sample timing accuracy.
- Smyth N1, Thorn L1, Hucklebridge F1, Evans P1, Clow A2.
- Psychoneuroendocrinology.Psychoneuroendocrinology.2015 Aug;58:141-51. doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2015.04.019. Epub 2015 May 4.
- Indices of post awakening cortisol secretion (PACS), include the rise in cortisol (cortisol awakening response: CAR) and overall cortisol concentrations (e.g. area under the curve with reference to ground: AUCg) in the first 30-45min. Both are commonly investigated in relation to psychosocial variab
- PMID 25988832
- 松崎 寛,高橋 恵利子
- 日本語教育方法研究会誌 22(1), 48-49, 2015-03-28
- … However, the inaccuracy in representing sentence-final intonation remains unsolved. …
- NAID 110009919161
- 上町 亮介,KAMMACHI Ryosuke
- 法政大学大学院紀要（理工学・工学研究科編） (56), 2015-03-24
- … In order to overcome inaccuracy of conventional dead-reckoning method for mecanum wheel based mobile robot, we propose new dead-reckoning algorithm. …
- NAID 120005614214
- Improved wall weight function with polygon boundary in moving particle semi-implicit method
- Zhang TianGang,Koshizuka Seiichi,Shibata Kazuya,Murotani Kohei,Ishii Eiji
- 日本計算工学会論文集 2015(0), 20150012-20150012, 2015
- … However, the inaccuracy of the wall weight function near a non-planar wall boundary causes the unphysical motion of the fluid. …
- NAID 130005099390
- Inaccuracy definition, something inaccurate; error. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary ...
- inaccuracy [名]1 [U]不正確，不精密.2 ((しばしば-cies))誤り，間違い，不正確な点.