- not precise; "imprecise astronomical observations"; "the terms he used were imprecise and emotional"
- (of a word or expression) not agreeing with grammatical principles
- not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth; "an incorrect calculation"; "the report in the paper is wrong"; "your information is wrong"; "the clock showed the wrong time"; "found themselves on the wrong road"; "based on the wrong assumptions" (同)wrong
- in an inaccurate manner; "he decided to reveal the details only after other sources had reported them incorrectly"; "she guessed wrong" (同)wrongly, wrong
- not exact; "an inaccurate translation"; "the thermometer is inaccurate"
- the quality of being inaccurate and having errors
- in an imprecise manner; "he expressed himself imprecisely" (同)inexactly
- the quality of lacking precision (同)imprecision
- 『不正確な』,誤った / 適切でない
- 不正確な / まちがった
- 〈U〉不正確 / 〈C〉誤り
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- An evaluation and replication of miRNAs with disease stage and colorectal cancer-specific mortality.
- Slattery ML1, Herrick JS1, Mullany LE1, Valeri N2, Stevens J3, Caan BJ4, Samowitz W5, Wolff RK1.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2015 Jul 15;137(2):428-38. doi: 10.1002/ijc.29384. Epub 2014 Dec 16.
- MicroRNAs (miRNAs) have been implicated in colorectal cancer (CRC) development and associated with prognostic indicators such as disease stage and survival. Prognostic associations are often based on few individuals and imprecise. In this study, we utilize population-based data from 1,141 CRC cases
- PMID 25484364
- Speech and language in a genotyped cohort of individuals with Kabuki syndrome.
- Morgan AT1,2,3, Mei C1,2, Da Costa A1,2,3, Fifer J1, Lederer D4, Benoit V4, McMillin MJ5, Buckingham KJ5, Bamshad MJ5,6, Pope K7, White SM2,3,7.
- American journal of medical genetics. Part A.Am J Med Genet A.2015 Jul;167(7):1483-92. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.37026. Epub 2015 Mar 8.
- Speech and language deficits are commonly associated with Kabuki syndrome. Yet little is known regarding the specific symptomatology of these disorders, preventing use of targeted treatment programs. Here we detail speech and language in 16 individuals with Kabuki syndrome (thirteen with KMT2D mutat
- PMID 25755104
- A "blanking effect" for surface features: Transsaccadic spatial-frequency discrimination is improved by postsaccadic blanking.
- Weiß K1, Schneider WX, Herwig A.
- Attention, perception & psychophysics.Atten Percept Psychophys.2015 Jul;77(5):1500-6. doi: 10.3758/s13414-015-0926-1.
- Although saccadic eye movements occur frequently-about three or four times a second- humans are astonishingly blind to transsaccadic changes. Locational displacements of the saccade target of up to 2 deg of visual angle, and even large changes of a visual scene, can go unnoticed. For a long time, t
- PMID 25991033
- An Ant Colony Optimization Method for Fuzzy Vehicle Routing Problem
- , ,
- Innovation and Supply Chain Management 9(1), 17-24, 2015
- … This paper deals with the vehicle routing problem involved with fuzzy/imprecise vehicle travel times and customer service times, these fuzzy/imprecise times are represented as fuzzy numbers and interpreted as possibility distributions. …
- NAID 130005073630
- Contextual Max Pooling for Human Action Recognition
- , ,
- IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E98.D(4), 989-993, 2015
- … However, the spatio-temporal relationship among interest points has rarely been considered in the pooling step, which results in the imprecise representation of human actions. …
- NAID 130005061841
- 大用 庫智,市野 学,高橋 達二
- 人工知能学会論文誌 30(2), 403-416, 2015
- … Considering that humans have the ability to understand the world from sparse and/or imprecise data, it is natural to assume that the biases in human have some ecological merits in adaptation. …
- NAID 130004927386
- imprecise 【形】 不正確な、精密でない 不明確な、曖昧な - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- im·pre·cise (ĭm′prĭ-sīs′) adj. Not precise. im′pre·cise′ly adv. im′pre·ci′sion (-sĭzh′ən) n. imprecise (ˌɪmprɪˈsaɪs) adj not precise; inexact or inaccurate ˌimpreˈcisely adv imprecision, ˌimpreˈciseness n im•pre•cise (ˌɪm prəˈsaɪs) adj. not ...