- contrary to accepted morality (especially sexual morality) or convention; "an illicit association with his secretary"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Illicit online marketing of locaserin before DEA scheduling.
- Liang BA, Mackey TK, Archer-Hayes5 AN, Shinn LM.SourceInstitute of Health Law Studies, California Western School of Law; San Diego Center for Patient Safety, University of California San Diego School of Medicine; Department of Anesthesiology, University of California San Diego School of Medicine; Joint MAS Program in Health Policy, University of California, San Diego-California Western School of Law. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.).Obesity (Silver Spring).2013 Mar 20. doi: 10.1002/oby.20429. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE.: Anti-obesity drugs have been marketed illicitly by "no prescription" online pharmacies after approval and scheduling by the Drug Enforcement Agency. We wished to assess whether anti-obesity drug Belviq® (locaserin HCl) was available from illicit online vendors before DEA-scheduling when
- PMID 23512816
- Saturnine Gout, Redux: A Review.
- Dalvi SR, Pillinger MH.SourceDepartment of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY; Department of Medicine, Section of Rheumatology, New York Harbor Health Care System of the Department of Veterans Affairs, New York Campus, New York, NY; Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, Duke University Health System, Durham, NC. Electronic address: Samir.Dalvi@duke.edu.
- The American journal of medicine.Am J Med.2013 Mar 16. pii: S0002-9343(12)00909-6. doi: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2012.09.015. [Epub ahead of print]
- Illicitly distilled beverages (colloquially referred to as moonshine) account for approximately one third of alcohol consumption worldwide. Moonshine is often produced in makeshift distilling units composed of old, repurposed parts, whose component elements can leach into the distillate. Consequentl
- PMID 23510947
- Notes from the field: botulism from drinking prison-made illicit alcohol - Arizona, 2012.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).AbstractDuring November 24-27, 2012, the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) was notified that eight male inmates of prison A, a maximum security prison, had been hospitalized for treatment of an acute neurologic condition suspected to be botulism. Botulism is a serious paralytic illness caused by a nerve toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. All eight patients reported drinking pruno, an illicitly brewed alcoholic beverage that has been associated with botulism outbreaks in prisons. This was the second outbreak of botulism in prison A during 2012; in August, four inmates were hospitalized for botulism after drinking pruno. Pinal County Health Services (PCHS), ADHS, and CDC investigated to identify the outbreak source, learn about pruno production, and provide recommendations for preventing future outbreaks of botulism in prisons.
- MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep.2013 Feb 8;62(5):88.
- During November 24-27, 2012, the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) was notified that eight male inmates of prison A, a maximum security prison, had been hospitalized for treatment of an acute neurologic condition suspected to be botulism. Botulism is a serious paralytic illness caused by
- PMID 23388552
- Japanese Illustrated Erotic Books in the Context of Commercial Publishing, 1660-1868
- TINIOS Ellis
- Nichibunken Japan review : bulletin of the International Research Center for Japanese Studies 26, 83-96, 2013
- … Their visual and literary content was often used and reused, both licitly and illicitly. …
- NAID 120005446542
- Investigation and evaluation of attack monitoring methods using web honeypots (情報ネットワーク)
- Yagi Takeshi,Chan Alberto,Tanimoto Naoto [他],HARIU Takeo,ITOH Mitsutaka
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告. IN, 情報ネットワーク 110(116), 37-42, 2010-07-01
- … Malicious users who may illicitly use these web applications and the data contained in their databases pose a constant threat. …
- NAID 110008144999
- 新規経口貧血改善薬反応性遺伝子の網羅的解析 : ドーピング検出への応用をめざして
- 堀江 正樹,中 彩乃,松本 健 [他],飯田 薫子
- 体力科學 59(3), 269-280, 2010-06-01
- … Therefore, these drugs might be illicitly used to improve performance in sports as new doping practices. …
- NAID 10030691856
- Illicitly definition, not legally permitted or authorized; unlicensed; unlawful. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com ...
- illicitlyとは。意味や和訳。[副] ⇒il・lic・it - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。 ... "They let us to feed the lion cubs" このフレーズの間違いは？