- of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root; "a radical verb form"
- (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- a person who has radical ideas or opinions
- especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem; "basal placentation"; "radical leaves" (同)basal
- arising from or going to the root or source; "a radical flaw in the plan"
- the monovalent group -OH in such compounds as bases and some acids and alcohols (同)hydroxyl_group, hydroxyl_radical
- being or containing a hydroxyl group
- 『根本的な』,『基本的な』 / 《しばしばR-》『急進的な』,過激な / (数学の記号で)根(こん)の / 《しばしばR-》急進堂員,主義者,過激論者 / (数学の記号で)根,根号 / (化学反応で)基(き),根
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A novel thyroglobulin-binding lectin from the brown alga Hizikia fusiformis and its antioxidant activities.
- Wu M1, Tong C2, Wu Y1, Liu S3, Li W4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jun 15;201:7-13. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.01.061. Epub 2016 Jan 15.
- A lectin (HFL) was isolated from the brown alga, Hizikia fusiformis, through ion exchange on cellulose DE52 and HPLC with a TSK-gel G4000PWXL column. SDS-PAGE showed that HFL had a molecular mass of 16.1kDa. The HPLC (with a TSK-gel G4000PWXL column) indicated that HFL is a tetramer in its native st
- PMID 26868541
- In vitro antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Limonium algarvense flowers' infusions and decoctions: A comparison with green tea (Camellia sinensis).
- Rodrigues MJ1, Neves V1, Martins A2, Rauter AP2, Neng NR2, Nogueira JM2, Varela J1, Barreira L1, Custódio L3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jun 1;200:322-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.01.048. Epub 2016 Jan 13.
- This work reports the in vitro antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities and toxicity of infusions and decoctions of Limonium algarvense flowers, and green tea. The total contents in different phenolic groups and the quantification of individual phenolics by HPLC are also reported. L. algarvense
- PMID 26830595
- Characterization and antioxidant activities of extracellular and intracellular polysaccharides from Fomitopsis pinicola.
- Hao L1, Sheng Z2, Lu J3, Tao R2, Jia S2.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2016 May 5;141:54-9. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.11.048. Epub 2015 Nov 19.
- Fomitopsis pinicola (F. pinicola) is a kind of medicinal fungi, and few studies has been carried out on F. pinicola polysaccharides from liquid submerged cultivation. The characterization and antioxidant activities of extracellular polysaccharide (EPS) and intracellular polysaccharide (IPS) isolated
- PMID 26876995
- Therapeutic efficacy of the Qing Dai in patients with intractable ulcerative colitis
- Suzuki Hideo,Kaneko Tsuyoshi,Mizokami Yuji,Narasaka Toshiaki,Endo Shinji,Matsui Hirofumi,Yanaka Akinori,Hirayama Aki,Hyodo Ichinosuke,鈴木 英雄,金子 剛,溝上 裕士,松井 裕史,谷中 昭典,兵頭 一之介
- World journal of gastroenterology 19(17), 2718-2722, 2013-05-00
- … Electron spin resonance revealed that Qing Dai possesses strong hydroxyl radical scavenging activity. … Scavenging of hydroxyl radicals appears to be a potential mechanism through which Qing Dai acts, but the significance of the scavenging ability of Qing Dai with respect to the anti-inflammatory effect in UC patients warrants further investigation. …
- NAID 120005289933
- Corrosive effect of disinfection solution containing hydroxyl radicals generated by photolysis of H_2O_2 on dental metals
- NAKAMURA Keisuke,YAMADA Yasutomo,TAKADA Yukyo,MOKUDA Takayuki,IKAI Hiroyo,INAGAKI Ryoichi,KANNO Taro,SASAKI Keiichi,KOHNO Masahiro,NIWANO Yoshimi
- Dental materials journal 31(6), 941-946, 2012-11-01
- … The purpose of the present study was to evaluate the corrosive effect of disinfection solution containing hydroxyl radicals generated by photolysis of H2O2on dental metals. … Corrosive effect of the disinfection solution containing hydroxyl radicals on any dental metals tested in the present study never exceeded that of H2O2 alone. …
- NAID 10031126072
- The Dangerous Hydroxyl Radical The uncontrolled action of hydroxyl radicals the most damaging free radical by far can have devastating effects within the body. The hydroxyl radical is a third generation species of radical which is ...
- What Are Hydroxyl Radicals?. A free radical is a species that has one lone unpaired electron. They tend to be highly reactive because the unfilled outer shell is an unstable configuration, so they react with other atoms or molecules to ...
- curable、free radical、radically