- 恐ろしく / 《話》ひどく
- Treatment of bleeding in the urban battlefield.
- Bochicchio G.SourceR Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA. GBOCHICCHIO@umm.edu
- Surgery.Surgery.2007 Oct;142(4 Suppl):S78-83.
- Urban trauma centers care for horribly injured patients using an array of tools for hemostasis and stabilization. Over the last 20 years, damage control operative therapy, an approach that emphasizes prompt hemorrhage control, keeping patients warm, and prevention and prompt treatment of coagulopath
- PMID 18019937
- Biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease.
- Ward M.SourceProteome Sciences plc, South Wing Laboratory (PO 045), Institute of Psychiatry, London, SE5 8AF, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert review of molecular diagnostics.Expert Rev Mol Diagn.2007 Sep;7(5):635-46.
- Alzheimer's disease (AD) is a horribly debilitating disease that will increase in prevalence as the populations of the USA and Europe continue to age. It is expected that the USA alone will see some 16 million cases by 2050. At present, there is no cure for the disease and early diagnosis is all but
- PMID 17892369
- Abdel Aziz BM.SourceHeliopolis, Cairo, Egypt. email@example.com
- Torture : quarterly journal on rehabilitation of torture victims and prevention of torture.Torture.2007;17(1):48-52.
- This article is concerned with the increasing prevalence of torture in Egypt. Torture is a widespread problem in Egypt, being practiced in the majority of police stations and state security places. It has become a routine practice and is seen daily on a systematic basis. The number of people who are
- PMID 17456905
- ゾッとするほどモダン : ヒンデミット《今日のニュース》における自己を演じる人々
- A Multiscale Antidiffusion and Restoration Approach for Gaussian Blurred Images
- LI Qiang,YOSHIDA Yasuo,NAKAMORI Mobuyuki
- IEICE transactions on fundamentals of electronics, communications and computer sciences E81-A(5), 895-903, 1998-05-25
- … Though extremely important for image restoration of the Gaussian blur, it is a horribly illposed problem, since minor noise leads to very erroneous results. …
- NAID 110003208000
- ... horribly cut up and done for, was not in the least true. Great Possessions Mrs. Wilfrid Ward It was known in the house how much he was worried; he was horribly nervous about his ordeal. The Marriages Henry James You'll ...
- Once he got drunk and was taken to a police station where a police magistrate frightened him horribly, and once he tried to have an affair with a woman of the town met on the sidewalk before his lodging house.