- conspecific、homogeneous、homogeneousness、same race
- all of the same or similar kind or nature; "a close-knit homogeneous group" (同)homogenous
- belonging to the same species; "cultivated cabbage and wild cabbage are conspecific"
- an organism belonging to the same species as another organism
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. フィブロネクチン糸球体症 fibronectin glomerulopathy
- 2. 菊池病 kikuchis disease
- 3. 肝胆道のCT撮影 computed tomography of the hepatobiliary tract
- 4. 肝胆道系のMRI magnetic resonance imaging of the hepatobiliary tract
- 5. 神経膠腫の分類 classification of gliomas
- The nature and meaning of identity in retired professional women.
- Borrero L1, Kruger TM.
- Journal of women & aging.J Women Aging.2015 Oct-Dec;27(4):309-29. doi: 10.1080/08952841.2014.950141. Epub 2015 Feb 3.
- Through this study we sought to understand the complex experience of retirement and the meaning of identity for women who recently retired from a professional career. Through the use of qualitative methods, including photo elicitation, journaling, and a series of two in-depth interviews with each of
- PMID 25649361
- Homogeneous acylation of xylan with 3,5-dinitrobenzoyl in ionic liquid and the adsorption property.
- Kong W1, Dai Q1, Ren J2, Ma N3.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Sep 5;128:105-11. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.04.006. Epub 2015 Apr 15.
- A new xylan ester (xylan 3,5-dinitrobenzoate) as a creatinine adsorbent was prepared by the homogeneous acylation of xylan with 3,5-dinitrobenzoyl chloride in 1-butul-3-methylimidazolium chloride ionic liquid. The influences of reaction conditions on the degree of substitution values of xylan esters
- PMID 26005145
- Use of adaptive cruise control functions on motorways and urban roads: Changes over time in an on-road study.
- Pereira M1, Beggiato M2, Petzoldt T2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2015 Sep;50:105-12. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2015.03.002. Epub 2015 Mar 27.
- The study aimed at investigating how drivers use Adaptive Cruise Control and its functions in distinct road environments and to verify if changes occur over time. Fifteen participants were invited to drive a vehicle equipped with a Stop & Go Adaptive Cruise Control system on nine occasions. The
- PMID 25959324
- Facile wet-chemical synthesis of differently shaped cuprous oxide particles and a thin film: Effect of catalyst morphology on the glucose sensing performance
- Neetzel Cornelia,Muench Falk,Matsutani Takaomi,Jaud Jean Christophe,Broetz Joachim,Ohgai Takeshi,Ensinger Wolfgang J.
- Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 214, 189-196, 2015-07-31
- … Using homogenous precipitation routes based on a redox system, two differently shaped cuprite particles - skeletons and polyhedrons - could be obtained. …
- NAID 120005606094
- Investigation on the laser-induced shock pressure with condensed matter model
- Zhai Pengcheng,Dong Zhewei,Miao Rui,Deng Xiaoxu,Chen Lei
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(5), 056203, 2015-04-23
- … In this paper, based on the basic shock wave relations and the stiffened gas equation of state, the laser-induced shock pressures, which are generated with homogenous rectangular laser pulse at power density of several GW/cm<sup>2</sup>, are proposed theoretically and experimentally. …
- NAID 150000110581
- Electrochemical deposition of zinc oxide nanorods for hybrid solar cells
- Ty Jennifer,Yanagi Hisao
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(4S), 04DK05, 2015-03-12
- … The addition of a ZnO seed layer on the ITO prior to electrochemical deposition improved the morphology of the nanorods, resulting in nanorods with smaller and homogenous diameters as well as a higher degree of vertical orientation on to the substrate. …
- NAID 150000110488
- homogeneousとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 同種[均質]の（ものから成る）（⇔heterogeneous）a homogeneous nation単一民族国家.2 数学同次のa homogeneous equation同次方程式. （またho・mog・e・nous 〔həmɑdʒənəs〕）ho・mo ...
- Icelanders make attractive subjects for geneticists because of the homogenous nature of the population. The music is deafening, the feel homogenous. The academy is composed largely of young male adults and is more homogenous ...
- conspecific、homo、homogeneity、homogeneously、homogeneousness、homogenous、same race、uniform、uniformity、uniformly
- 抗核抗体 ANA、ホモゲネス
- same race、homogeneousness、homogeneous、conspecific、(誤用)homogenous
- homogeneous、homogeneousness、homogenous、same race
- conspecific、homogeneous、homogenous、same race