- thorough; "a sound thrashing"
- mechanical vibrations transmitted by an elastic medium; "falling trees make a sound in the forest even when no one is there to hear them"
- the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause; "the sound of rain on the roof"; "the beautiful sound of music"
- the subjective sensation of hearing something; "he strained to hear the faint sounds" (同)auditory sensation
- a large ocean inlet or deep bay; "the main body of the sound ran parallel to the coast"
- the sudden occurrence of an audible event; "the sound awakened them"
- make a certain noise or sound; "She went `Mmmmm"; "The gun went `bang" (同)go
- announce by means of a sound; "sound the alarm"
- appear in a certain way; "This sounds interesting"
- cause to sound; "sound the bell"; "sound a certain note"
- financially secure and safe; "sound investments"; "a sound economy"
- free from moral defect; "a man of sound character"
- give off a certain sound or sounds; "This record sounds scratchy"
- in good condition; free from defect or damage or decay; "a sound timber"; "the wall is sound"; "a sound foundation"
- in or to a high position, amount, or degree; "prices have gone up far too high"
- a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics; "they took drugs to get a high on"
- a state of sustained elation; "Im on a permanent high these days"
- an air mass of higher than normal pressure; "the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high"
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- a high place; "they stood on high and observed the countryside"; "he doesnt like heights" (同)heights
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder" (同)high up
- used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency (同)high-pitched
- happy and excited and energetic (同)in high spirits
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana) (同)mellow
- in a rich manner; "he lives high" (同)richly, luxuriously
- (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'
- far up toward the source; "he lives high up the river"
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- the number of observations in a given statistical category (同)absolute frequency
- the number of occurrences within a given time period; "the frequency of modulation was 40 cycles per second"; "the frequency of his seizures increased as he grew older" (同)frequence, oftenness
- the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations (同)relative frequency
- making or having a sound as specified; used as a combining form; "harsh-sounding"
- a measure of the depth of water taken with a sounding line
- the act of measuring depth of water (usually with a sounding line)
- having volume or deepness; "sounding brass and a tinkling cymbal"; "the sounding cataract haunted me like a passion"- Wordsworth
- a former French coin of low denomination; often used of any small amount of money; "he hasnt a sou to his name"
- 〈C〉〈U〉『音』,『音響』,響き・〈U〉音の聞こえる範囲・〈C〉(音声としての)音 / 《単数形で》(聞いたり,読んだりしたときに受ける)感じ,響き,調子・〈U〉(無意味な)音(声);騒音,ざわめき・『音を出す』,鳴る,響く・『聞こえる,思える』(進行形にできない) ・〈楽器・ベルなど〉‘を'鳴らす・(音で)…‘を'知らせる・…‘を'発音する・〈考えなど〉‘を'打診する
- (物が)『傷んでいない』,腐っていない,完全な / (心身が)『健全な』,健康な / (財政的に)『安定した』,堅実な / (論理・判断などが)『的確な』,もっともな,分別ある / 合法的な / (道徳的に)高潔な,誠実な / (睡眠が)深い / 徹底した,思う存分の / ぐっすりと
- (重りのついた糸で)〈海・川など〉‘の'水深を測る / (…について)〈意見・態度など〉‘を'さぐる,調べる《+『名』+『out』(+『out』+『名』)+『about』+『名』》 / 水深を測る / 〈鯨・魚などが〉深く潜る
- 海峡,瀬戸(strait) / 入り江
- 『高い』,高い所にある / 《数の後に置いて》高さが…ある / (数量・程度などが標準より)『高い』,大きい,激しい / (身分・地位が)『高い』,高貴な / 『気高い』,高潔な / (声の調子が)『高い』,鋭い / 値段の高い,金の掛かる,ぜいたくな / 楽しい,陽気な,上得意の / (時・季節が)盛りの,たけなわの / (色が)濃い,赤い / 《話》(酒・麻薬などに)酔って / 『高く』,高い所に / (価値・程度などが)高く,高度に,激しく / 〈C〉《話》高水準,高値 / 〈U〉(自動車の)高速ギア / 〈C〉《話》(麻薬などによる)酔った状態
- 〈U〉しばしば起こること,頻繁 / 〈C〉頻度数,(発生・生現などの)回数 / 〈C〉振動数;周波数
- 〈U〉水深測量 / 《複数形で》(測量した)水深 / 《複数形で》水深測量できる水域
- スー(フランスの5サンチームまたは10サンチーム銅貨) / つまらないもの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Ultrasound pressure distributions generated by high frequency transducers in large reactors.
- Leong T1, Coventry M2, Swiergon P2, Knoerzer K2, Juliano P3.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Nov;27:22-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.04.028. Epub 2015 Apr 25.
- The performance of an ultrasound reactor chamber relies on the sound pressure level achieved throughout the system. The active volume of a high frequency ultrasound chamber can be determined by the sound pressure penetration and distribution provided by the transducers. This work evaluated the sound
- PMID 26186816
- Design parameters of stainless steel plates for maximizing high frequency ultrasound wave transmission.
- Michaud M1, Leong T2, Swiergon P3, Juliano P3, Knoerzer K4.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Sep;26:56-63. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.01.007. Epub 2015 Jan 14.
- This work validated, in a higher frequency range, the theoretical predictions made by Boyle around 1930, which state that the optimal transmission of sound pressure through a metal plate occurs when the plate thickness equals a multiple of half the wavelength of the sound wave. Several reactor desig
- PMID 25637292
- Health-related quality of life and mental distress in patients with partial deafness: preliminary findings.
- Cieśla K1, Lewandowska M, Skarżyński H.
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2015 Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- The aim of the study was to evaluate mental distress and health-related quality of life in patients with bilateral partial deafness (high-frequency sensorineural hearing loss) before cochlear implantation, with respect to their audiological performance and time of onset of the hearing impairment. Th
- PMID 26242252
- Airborne ultrasonic transducer using polymer-based elastomer with high output-to-weight ratio
- Wu Jiang,Mizuno Yosuke,Tabaru Marie,Nakamura Kentaro
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(8), 087201, 2015-07-02
- … In this study, we design and fabricate a transducer composed of a PPS-based longitudinal vibrator and a PPS-based disk of 0.3 mm thickness to obtain high-intensity ultrasound. … The rated sound pressure at a distance of 300 mm reached 38.9 Pa (125 dB, 0 dB re. … 0.02 mPa) when the frequency and voltage were 58.90 kHz and 20 V. … The ratio of the sound pressure to the weight of the prototype transducer is 1.8 times larger than that of the commercial transducer. …
- NAID 150000111190
- Two types of nonlinear wave equations for diffractive beams in bubbly liquids with nonuniform bubble number density
- Kanagawa Tetsuya
- The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 137(5), 2642-2654, 2015-05
- … This paper theoretically treats the weakly nonlinear propagation of diffracted sound beams in nonuniform bubbly liquids. … The diffraction effect is incorporated by adding a relation that scales the circular sound source diameter to the wavelength into the original set of scaling relations composed of nondimensional physical parameters. …
- NAID 120005625800
- 板井 健,大鶴 徹,富来 礼次 [他]
- 日本建築学会研究報告. 九州支部. AIJ Kyushu Chapter architectural research meeting. 日本建築学会九州支部 編 (54), 49-52, 2015-03
- NAID 40020373284
- Hi, I'm trying to build a small model which can produce a beam of high frequency sound at about 100dBSPL. I want to demonstrate an effect, where high frequency sound (somewhere from 15kHz to 20kHz) can combine ...
- The most popular site for professional sound effects in the world.: high frequency sounds. ... High frequency sound design accent with distortion, ring filter and a digital glitch
- ultrasound US, high frequency sound
- high frequency sound
- (医)頻尿(urinary frequency)
- Use of the amblyopic eye is encouraged by discouraging use of the sound eye with an occluding patch or using drugs or glasses to blur vision in the sound eye.
- advanced、altitude、high degree、high level、high-grade、highly、tall
- alphoid、frequent、high incidence、radio frequency、radiofrequency