- operating at high speed; "a high-speed food processor"; "a high-velocity shell" (同)high-velocity
- resistant to destruction or fading; "fast colors"
- abstaining from food (同)fasting
- securely fixed in place; "the post was still firm after being hit by the car" (同)firm, immobile
- firmly or closely; "held fast to the rope"; "her foot was stuck fast"; "held tight" (同)tight
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time; "a fast lens"
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds; "a fast road"; "grass courts are faster than clay"
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time; "my watch is fast"
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons; "Catholics sometimes fast during Lent"
- abstain from eating; "Before the medical exam, you must fast"
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
- at a rapid tempo; "the band played a fast fox trot"
- quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form); "how fast can he get here?"; "ran as fast as he could"; "needs medical help fast"; "fast-running rivers"; "fast-breaking news"; "fast-opening (or fast-closing) shutters"
- modified to give superior performance; "a high-performance car"
- an alloy steel that remains hard at a red heat; used to make metal-cutting tools (同)hot-work steel
- in or to a high position, amount, or degree; "prices have gone up far too high"
- a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics; "they took drugs to get a high on"
- a state of sustained elation; "Im on a permanent high these days"
- an air mass of higher than normal pressure; "the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high"
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- a high place; "they stood on high and observed the countryside"; "he doesnt like heights" (同)heights
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder" (同)high up
- used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency (同)high-pitched
- happy and excited and energetic (同)in high spirits
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana) (同)mellow
- in a rich manner; "he lives high" (同)richly, luxuriously
- (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'
- far up toward the source; "he lives high up the river"
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- travel at an excessive or illegal velocity; "I got a ticket for speeding"
- distance travelled per unit time (同)velocity
- changing location rapidly (同)speeding, hurrying
- a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens; "the project advanced with gratifying speed" (同)swiftness, fastness
- 『速い』,急速な,すばやい,敏速な / (時計が)『進んでいる』 / 『しっかりした』,ぐらつかない / 心の変わらない,忠実な(faithful) / (色が)あせない / 《古》(女性が)身持ちの悪い;《まれに》(生活が)享楽的な / (フイルムが)高感度の,(レンズが)高速撮影用の / 『速く』;すばやく(quickly) / 『しっかりと』,固く(firmly) / 『ぐっすりと』(soundly) / どしどし,ひっきりなしに
- 断食(だんじき),絶食 / (宗教的行事としての)断食日,断食期間 / 断食する,絶食する / (…で)精進する《+『on』+『名』》
- 『高い』,高い所にある / 《数の後に置いて》高さが…ある / (数量・程度などが標準より)『高い』,大きい,激しい / (身分・地位が)『高い』,高貴な / 『気高い』,高潔な / (声の調子が)『高い』,鋭い / 値段の高い,金の掛かる,ぜいたくな / 楽しい,陽気な,上得意の / (時・季節が)盛りの,たけなわの / (色が)濃い,赤い / 《話》(酒・麻薬などに)酔って / 『高く』,高い所に / (価値・程度などが)高く,高度に,激しく / 〈C〉《話》高水準,高値 / 〈U〉(自動車の)高速ギア / 〈C〉《話》(麻薬などによる)酔った状態
- 〈U〉(運動・動作の)『速いこと』,速さ・〈C〉『速度』,速力(velocity) ・〈C〉(自動車などの)変速ギア・〈U〉〈C〉(写真で) / (フィルムの)感度,感光性 / レンズの明るさ・シャッター速度・覚醒(かくせい)剤,興奮剤 / ・『急ぐ』,疾走する・《通例現在分詞形で》制限速度以上で運転する,反則の速度で走る・〈仕事・車など〉‘の'速度を上げる
- 《話》(あいさつとして)『やあ』,こんにちは / 《英》(注意を促す発声として)おい,ちょっと(hey)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Formulation and characterisation of wheat bran oil-in-water nanoemulsions.
- Rebolleda S1, Sanz MT1, Benito JM1, Beltrán S2, Escudero I1, González San-José ML1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 15;167:16-23. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.06.097. Epub 2014 Jul 2.
- Wheat bran oil (WBO) has been reported to have an important content of bioactive compounds, such as tocopherols, alkylresorcinols, steryl ferulates and other phenolic compounds; however, its poor solubility in water systems restricts its applications in the food industry. This study is focussed on t
- PMID 25148953
- Influence of the liquid viscosity on the formation of bubble structures in a 20kHz field.
- Salinas V1, Vargas Y1, Louisnard O2, Gaete L1.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Jan;22:227-34. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.07.007. Epub 2014 Jul 14.
- The cavitation field in a cylindrical vessel bottom-insonified by a 19.7kHz large area transducer is studied experimentally. By adding controlled amounts of Poly-Ethylene Glycol (PEG) to water, the viscosity of the liquid is varied between one- and nine-fold the viscosity of pure water. For each liq
- PMID 25082762
- The effect of high speed shearing on disaggregation and degradation of pectin from creeping fig seeds.
- Chen J1, Wu SS1, Liang RH2, Liu W3, Liu CM1, Shuai XX1, Wang ZJ1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Dec 15;165:1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.096. Epub 2014 May 27.
- The effect of high speed shearing (HSS) on disaggregation and degradation of pectin from creeping fig seeds was investigated. It was found that disaggregation and degradation occurred during the whole shearing process. When pectin solution was sheared at 24,000 rpm for less than 8h, degradation happ
- PMID 25038641
- Evaluation of Coexisting Enhanced TCP Flows on the High-speed Internetworking Satellite (WINDS) (Preprint)
- Hiroshi Yamamoto,Katsuyuki Yamazaki
- 情報処理学会論文誌 54(6), 2013-06-15
- … The Wideband InterNetworking engineering test and Demonstration Satellite (WINDS) has an ultra-high speed international Internet-based communication system. … Therefore, the satellite communications should adopt an enhanced TCP which has been proposed for high-bandwidth and long-delay networks, and can utilize the resource of the satellite network at a maximum level. …
- NAID 110009579905
- A Method for Accelerating Flow-level Network Simulation with Low-pass Filtering of Fluid Models (Preprint)
- Yusuke Sakumoto,Hiroyuki Ohsaki,Makoto Imase
- 情報処理学会論文誌 54(6), 2013-06-15
- … In large-scale and high-speed network simulations, only understanding coarser behavior than that achieved with timescales around the round-trip time is sometimes sufficient for performance evaluation. …
- NAID 110009579904
- A Site-Exit Router Selection Method Using Routing Header in IPv6 Site Multihoming (Preprint)
- Yong Jin,Takuya Yamaguchi,Nariyoshi Yamai,Kiyohiko Okayama,Motonori Nakamura
- 情報処理学会論文誌 54(6), 2013-06-15
- … With proliferation of the Internet and its services, how to provide stable and efficient Internet services via reliable high-speed network has become an important issue. …
- NAID 110009579713
- 第2回京都アニメーション大賞小説部門奨励賞受賞作品『ハイ スピード！』公式サイト ... 第2回京都アニメーション大賞 小説部門 奨励賞受賞作！ アニメでは語られなかった小学生時代がここで読める！
- High Speed Boyzっていう日本のロックバンドが大好きです。 最近は、実質活動休止状態になっているけど、活動再開を楽しみに待っています。 >>Read more
- 早い、急速な(opp. slow)
- 固着した、しっかりした、ぐらつかない(opp. loose)
- acid-fast bacteria 抗酸菌
- fasted、fasting、food deprivation、high speed、high-performance、high-speed、highperformance、quick、rapid、swift
- fast、high efficiency、high speed、high-functioning、high-speed、highperformance
- high speed、fast、high-performance、high-speed、highperformance
- fast、high speed、high-performance、high-speed
- advanced、altitude、high degree、high level、high-grade、highly、tall