- pertaining to or referring to origin; "genetic history reconstructs the origins of a literary work"
- of or relating to the science of genetics; "genetic research" (同)genetical
- by genetic mechanisms; "genetically passed down talents"
- (財産など)相続できる / (病気・性格が)遺伝性の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- MicroRNAs and DNA methylation as epigenetic regulators of mitosis, meiosis and spermiogenesis.
- Yao C1, Liu Y1, Sun M1, Niu M1, Yuan Q1, Hai Y1, Guo Y1, Chen Z1, Hou J1, Liu Y1, He Z2.
- Reproduction (Cambridge, England).Reproduction.2015 Jul;150(1):R25-34. doi: 10.1530/REP-14-0643. Epub 2015 Apr 7.
- Spermatogenesis is composed of three distinctive phases, which include self-renewal of spermatogonia via mitosis, spermatocytes undergoing meiosis I/II and post-meiotic development of haploid spermatids via spermiogenesis. Spermatogenesis also involves condensation of chromatin in the spermatid head
- PMID 25852155
- Integrated cell and process engineering for improved transient production of a "difficult-to-express" fusion protein by CHO cells.
- Johari YB1, Estes SD2, Alves CS2, Sinacore MS2, James DC1.
- Biotechnology and bioengineering.Biotechnol Bioeng.2015 Jun 30. doi: 10.1002/bit.25687. [Epub ahead of print]
- Based on an optimized electroporation protocol, we designed a rapid, milliliter-scale diagnostic transient production assay to identify limitations in the ability of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells to produce a model "difficult-to-express" homodimeric Fc-fusion protein, Sp35Fc, that exhibited very
- PMID 26126657
- Epigenetic Control of Stem Cell Potential during Homeostasis, Aging, and Disease.
- Beerman I1, Rossi DJ2.
- Cell stem cell.Cell Stem Cell.2015 Jun 4;16(6):613-25. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2015.05.009.
- Stem cell decline is an important cellular driver of aging-associated pathophysiology in multiple tissues. Epigenetic regulation is central to establishing and maintaining stem cell function, and emerging evidence indicates that epigenetic dysregulation contributes to the altered potential of stem c
- PMID 26046761
- Wait, there’s more! This word doesn't usually appear in our free dictionary, but we’ve shared just a bit of the information that appears in our premium ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up heritably? Please tell us where ...
- A plant's vascular system can selectively transport across graft junctions endogenous elements such as full-length RNAs, sRNAs, proteins, hormones, metabolites and vitamins, and even elicit epigenetic effects, heritably changing ...
- genetic、genetically、hereditary、heritably、inheritable、inheritable character、inherited