- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- a phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) (同)base
- a purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with cytosine (同)G
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Rasgrf2 controls noradrenergic involvement in the acute and subchronic effects of alcohol in the brain.
- Easton AC1, Rotter A, Lourdusamy A, Desrivières S, Fernández-Medarde A, Biermann T, Fernandes C, Santos E, Kornhuber J, Schumann G, Müller CP.
- Psychopharmacology.Psychopharmacology (Berl).2014 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print]
- RATIONALE: Alcohol addiction is a major psychiatric disease, and yet, the underlying molecular adaptations in the brain remain unclear. Recent evidence suggests a functional role for the ras-specific guanine-nucleotide releasing factor 2 (Rasgrf2) in alcoholism. Rasgrf2-/- mice consume less alcohol
- PMID 24737505
- Cytotoxic-T-lymphocyte antigen 4 receptor signaling for lymphocyte adhesion is mediated by C3G and Rap1.
- Kloog Y1, Mor A.
- Molecular and cellular biology.Mol Cell Biol.2014 Mar;34(6):978-88. doi: 10.1128/MCB.01024-13. Epub 2014 Jan 6.
- T-lymphocyte adhesion plays a critical role in both inflammatory and autoimmune responses. The small GTPase Rap1 is the key coordinator mediating T-cell adhesion to endothelial cells, antigen-presenting cells, and virus-infected cells. We describe a signaling pathway, downstream of the cytotoxic T-l
- PMID 24396067
- C3G overexpression promotes the survival of rat-derived H9C2 cardiomyocytes by p-ERK1/2.
- Zhang X1, Li G, Zhang L, Yang D, Zhang Z, Yan A, Linghu H.
- Cell biology international.Cell Biol Int.2013 Oct;37(10):1106-13. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10136. Epub 2013 Jun 5.
- Integrin β1 subunit and its downstream molecules, such as integrin-linked kinase and focal adhesion kinase, are imperative for promotion of cell proliferation, survival and anti-apoptosis in cardiomyocytes by activation of their downstream pro-survival signalling molecules, such as the phosphorylat
- PMID 23686869
- Conformational change of Sos-derived proline-rich peptide upon binding Grb2 N-terminal SH3 domain probed by NMR
- Ogura Kenji,Okamura Hideyasu
- Scientific reports 3, 2013-10-09
- … Growth factor receptor-bound protein 2 (Grb2) is a small adapter protein composed of a single SH2 domain flanked by two SH3 domains. … The N-terminal SH3 (nSH3) domain of Grb2 binds a proline-rich region present in the guanine nucleotide releasing factor, son of sevenless (Sos). …
- NAID 120005348191
- Identification of the Gene Regulatory Region in Human rasgrp2 Gene in Vascular Endothelial Cells
- , ,
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 33(7), 1138-1142, 2010
- … Ras guanyl nucleotide-releasing protein 2 (RASGRP2) is a calcium- and diacylglycerol-responsive guanine nucleotide exchange factor. …
- NAID 130000300277
- Amplification, up-regulation and over-expression of C3G (CRK SH3 domain-binding guanine nucleotide-releasing factor) in non-small cell lung cancers
- Hirata Tomomi,Nagai Hisaki,Koizumi Kiyoshi [他],OKINO Keiko,HARADA Akima,ONDA Masamitsu,NAGAHATA Takemitsu,MIKAMI Iwao,HIRAI Kyoji,HARAGUCHI Syuji,JIN Enjing,KAWANAMI Oichi,SHIMIZU Kazuo,EMI Mitsuru
- Journal of human genetics 49(6), 290-295, 2004-06-01
- NAID 10013131927
- 13 Jun 2012 ... >sp|Q13972|RGRF1_HUMAN Ras-specific guanine nucleotide-releasing factor 1 OS=Homo sapiens ... two or more sequences in FASTA format • two or .... This entry describes 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- 16 May 2012 ... Ras-specific guanine nucleotide-releasing factor RalGPS1. Alternative name(s): Ral GEF with PH domain and SH3-binding motif 1. Ral guanine nucleotide exchange factor 2. Short name= RalGEF 2 RalA exchange factor ...
- guanine nucleotide-releasing factor 2
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically