- early gene transcription、gene transcription、late gene transcription
- (genetics) the organic process whereby the DNA sequence in a gene is copied into mRNA; the process whereby a base sequence of messenger RNA is synthesized on a template of complementary DNA
- a sound or television recording (e.g., from a broadcast to a tape recording)
- something written, especially copied from one medium to another, as a typewritten version of dictation (同)written text
- pertaining to or referring to origin; "genetic history reconstructs the origins of a literary work"
- of or relating to the science of genetics; "genetic research" (同)genetical
- the branch of biology that studies heredity and variation in organisms (同)genetic science
- agile Old World viverrine having a spotted coat and long ringed tail (同)Genetta genetta
- 〈U〉(…を)書き写す(書き直す)こと,(…の)転写,謄写《+of+名》 / 〈C〉写し(書き直し)[たもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉編曲[されたもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)録音(録画)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Detection and absolute quantitation of Tomato torrado virus (ToTV) by real time RT-PCR.
- Herrera-Vásquez JA1, Rubio L2, Alfaro-Fernández A3, Debreczeni DE2, Font-San-Ambrosio I3, Falk BW4, Ferriol I5.
- Journal of virological methods.J Virol Methods.2015 Sep 1;221:90-94. doi: 10.1016/j.jviromet.2015.04.029. Epub 2015 May 5.
- Tomato torrado virus (ToTV) causes serious damage to the tomato industry and significant economic losses. A quantitative real-time reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-qPCR) method using primers and a specific TaqMan® MGB probe for ToTV was developed for sensitive detection and quant
- PMID 25956672
- O-GlcNAcylation of eIF2α regulates the phospho-eIF2α-mediated ER stress response.
- Jang I1, Kim HB1, Seo H1, Kim JY2, Choi H3, Yoo JS2, Kim JW4, Cho JW5.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Aug;1850(8):1860-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2015.04.017. Epub 2015 Apr 30.
- O-GlcNAcylation is highly involved in cellular stress responses including the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress response. For example, glucosamine-induced flux through the hexosamine biosynthetic pathway can promote ER stress and ER stress inducers can change the total cellular level of O-GlcNAcylat
- PMID 25937070
- The HBx oncoprotein of hepatitis B virus engages nucleophosmin to promote rDNA transcription and cellular proliferation.
- Ahuja R1, Kapoor NR1, Kumar V2.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Aug;1850(8):1783-95. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2015.04.012. Epub 2015 Apr 24.
- The pleiotropic HBx oncoprotein of hepatitis B virus is well known to promote the expression of ribosomal RNAs and several host proteins that are known to support the development and progression of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). While overexpression of the nucleolar phosphoprotein, nucleophosmin (N
- PMID 25918010
- International regulatory landscape and integration of corrective genome editing into in vitro fertilization
- Araki Motoko,Ishii Tetsuya
- Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 12(1), 108, 2014-11-24
- … Genome editing technology, including zinc finger nucleases (ZFNs), transcription activator-like effector nucleases (TALENs), and clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeat (CRISPR)/Cas, has enabled far more efficient genetic engineering even in non-human primates. … This biotechnology is more likely to develop into medicine for preventing a genetic disease if corrective genome editing is integrated into assisted reproductive technology, represented by in vitro fertilization. …
- NAID 120005512056
- 健診集団試料を用いたMLXIPL Gln241His多型の適応的意義の検討
- A New High-Speed Droplet-Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction Method Can Detect Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus in Less than 10 Min
- Uehara Masayuki,Matsuda Kazuyuki,Sugano Mitsutoshi,Honda Takayuki
- JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICAL SCIENCE 76(3), 477-480, 2014-03
- … Therefore, we developed a new genetic-based method called droplet-real-time PCR, which can detect bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) within 10 min. Our droplet-real-time PCR markedly reduced the reaction time of reverse transcription-PCR while maintaining the same sensitivity as conventional real-time PCR, and it can be used as a rapid assay for detection of BRSV. …
- NAID 120005468419
- Genetic Transcription & Translation ‘To continue the linguistic, information-theory metaphor within which genetic theory was now to be formulated, the directed synthesis of RNA on DNA was termed transcription, and the synthesis of ...
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: Transcription termination at the attenuators of the trp operons of Escherichia coli and Salmonella typhimurium was studied in vitro using DNA restriction fragments as templates.
- gene transcription、genetic transcription
- early gene transcription、genetic transcription
- genetic transcription、late gene transcription
- 遺伝的転写 genetic transcription
- genetic transcription