- clonic seizure、convulsion、convulsive seizure、focal seizure、generalized convulsion、Jacksonian seizure、motor seizure、seizure、sensory seizure、somatosensory seizure、tonic seizure、tonic-clonic seizure
- a violent disturbance; "the convulsions of the stock market" (同)turmoil, upheaval
- violent uncontrollable contractions of muscles
- a physical disturbance such as an earthquake or upheaval
- draw from specific cases for more general cases (同)generalise, extrapolate, infer
- become systemic and spread throughout the body; "this kind of infection generalizes throughout the immune system" (同)generalise
- speak or write in generalities (同)generalise
- a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease; "he suffered an epileptic seizure" (同)ictus, raptus
- the taking possession of something by legal process
- not biologically differentiated or adapted to a specific function or environment; "the hedgehog is a primitive and generalized mammal" (同)generalised
- 《複数形で》けいれん,ひきつけ / 《複数形で》とめどもない大笑い / 震動,激動;動乱
- 〈U〉〈C〉つかむ(つかまれる)こと / 〈U〉〈C〉強奪;差し押さえ;逮捕 / 〈C〉(病気・恐怖などが)襲うこと,発作
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparing vibrational spectra of free bumetanide and its solutions.
- Bolukbasi O.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 5;134:553-65. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.06.113. Epub 2014 Jul 3.
- Bumetanide, which is known as a potent diuretic, is currently under investigation for its potential anti-epileptic effects in neonatal seizures. The purpose of this study was to examine the molecular structure of bumetanide both in the free form and its solutions via vibrational spectra (FT-IR, FT-R
- PMID 25061974
- Ion mobility spectrometry evaluation of cocaine occupational exposure in forensic laboratories.
- Armenta S1, Guardia Mde L2, Alcalà M3, Blanco M3, Perez-Alfonso C4, Galipienso N4.
- Talanta.Talanta.2014 Dec;130:251-8. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2014.06.044. Epub 2014 Jun 27.
- An approach, based on ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) has been developed for the control of cocaine in air of the breathing zone of operators, in laboratory surfaces and in nasal mucus of employees to evaluate cocaine exposure in a forensic laboratory. The analytical methodology has been validated i
- PMID 25159406
- Decursin attenuates kainic acid-induced seizures in mice.
- Lee JK1, Jeong JW, Jang T, Lee GW, Han H, Kang JS, Kim IH.
- Neuroreport.Neuroreport.2014 Nov 12;25(16):1243-9. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0000000000000208.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder with recurrent unprovoked seizures as the main symptom. Of the coumarin derivatives in Angelica gigas, decursin, a major coumarin component, was reported to exhibit significant protective activity against glutamate-induced neurotoxicity when added to primary cultu
- PMID 25171200
- Epilepsy Surgery: Current Status and Ongoing Challenges
- KAWAI Kensuke
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 55(5), 357-366, 2015
- … Seizure outcome of resective surgery for focal seizures associated with focal lesions is satisfactory. … Disconnective surgeries reduce surgical complications of extensive resections while achieving equivalent or better seizure outcomes. … Patients for whom curative resective surgery is not indicated because of generalized or bilateral multiple nature of their epilepsies, neuromodulation therapies are options of treatment which palliate their seizures. …
- NAID 130005069873
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy: Indications, Programing, and Outcomes
- YAMAMOTO Takamichi
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 55(5), 407-415, 2015
- … Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) provides palliation of seizure reduction for patients with medically refractory epilepsy. … VNS is indicated for symptomatic localization-related epilepsy with multiple and bilateral independent foci, symptomatic generalized epilepsy with diffuse epileptogenic abnormalities, refractory idiopathic generalized epilepsy, failed intracranial epilepsy surgery, and other several reasons of contraindications to epilepsy surgery. …
- NAID 130005069872
- Advances on genetic rat models of epilepsy
- SERIKAWA Tadao,MASHIMO Tomoji,KURAMORO Takashi,VOIGT Birger,OHNO Yukihiro,SASA Masashi
- Experimental Animals 64(1), 1-7, 2015
- … After epileptic rats or seizure-susceptible rats were sporadically found in outbred stocks, the epileptic traits were usually genetically-fixed by selective breeding. … So far, the absence seizure models GAERS and WAG/Rij, audiogenic seizure models GEPR-3 and GEPR-9, generalized tonic-clonic seizure models IER, NER and WER, and Canavan-disease related epileptic models TRM and SER have been established. …
- NAID 130004921800
- generalized seizure n. A seizure that originates from multiple brain foci and is characterized by general rather than localized neurologic symptoms, may be tonic-clonic, and may progress from a focal seizure. seizure 1. the sudden ...
- Seizure Forcible possession; a grasping, snatching, or putting in possession. In Criminal Law, a seizure is the forcible taking of property by a government law enforcement official from a person who is suspected of violating, or is ...
- clonic seizure、convulsion、convulsive seizure、focal seizure、generalized seizure、Jacksonian seizure、motor seizure、opisthotonos、opisthotonus、seizure、sensory seizure、somatosensory seizure、tonic convulsion、tonic-clonic seizure
- clonic seizure、convulse、convulsive、convulsive seizure、cramp、focal seizure、generalized seizure、Jacksonian seizure、jerk、motor seizure、seizure、sensory seizure、somatosensory seizure、spasm、spasticity、tonic seizure、tonic-clonic seizure
- convulsion、convulsive seizure、focal seizure、generalized seizure、Jacksonian seizure、motor seizure、seizure、sensory seizure、somatosensory seizure、tonic seizure、tonic-clonic seizure
- generalized seizure
- clonic seizure、convulsion、focal seizure、generalized seizure、Jacksonian seizure、motor seizure、seizure、sensory seizure、somatosensory seizure、tonic seizure、tonic-clonic seizure
- generalized epilepsy、generalized nonconvulsive epilepsy