- equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat; "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- make liquid or plastic by heating; "The storm fused the electric mains"
- an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded (同)electrical fuse, safety_fuse
- any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant (同)fuze, fusee, fuzee, primer, priming
- a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy (同)nuclear_fusion, nuclear fusion reaction
- the merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae; usually done surgically but sometimes done by traction or immobilization (同)spinal_fusion
- the act of fusing (or melting) together
- an occurrence that involves the production of a union (同)merger, unification
- the combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept (同)optical fusion
- reduced to liquid form by heating; "a mass of molten rock" (同)liquefied, liquified
- ヒューズ / (またfuze)(爆発物などの)信管,導火線
- (熱で)〈金属など〉‘を'溶かす,融合する / 〈金属などが〉溶ける;(…と)溶け合う / 《比喩(ひゆ)的に》(…と)融和する《+『with』+『名』》;溶け合って(…に)なる《+『into』+『名 』》
- 〈U〉(金属などが)溶けること,融解,融合《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉融合物 / 〈C〉(政党・党派などの)連合,合同;(民族などの)融合《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉核融合(nuclear fusion)
- FUSE (人工衛星) (Far Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Explorer) - NASAの紫外線宇宙望遠鏡。
- Filesystem in Userspace - Unix系オペレーティングシステムのローダブル・カーネル・モジュールの一種。
- fuse - face to aceのアルバム。
||Look up fuse or fuze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Fuse or fuze may refer to:
- 1 Devices
- 2 Computing
- 3 Science
- 4 Entertainment
- 4.1 Film
- 4.2 Music
- 4.3 Radio and television
- 5 Other uses
- 6 See also
- Fuse (electrical), a device used in electrical systems to protect against excessive current
- Fuse (automotive), a class of fuses for vehicles
- Fuse (hydraulic), a device used in hydraulic systems to protect against sudden loss of fluid pressure
- Fuse (explosives) or fuze, the part of the device that initiates function
- Fuze, a device for exploding military munitions such as bombs, shells, and mines
- Fuse ESB, an open source integration platform based on Apache ServiceMix
- Field Upgradeable Systems Environment, a re-configurable lightweight operating system created to support development on Nallatech FPGA systems
- Filesystem in Userspace, a Linux kernel module also available for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenSolaris and Mac OS X
- Fuse (emulator), the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator
- Fuse Internet Service, the Cincinnati Bell dial-up Internet service provider based in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Far Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Explorer, a space-based ultraviolet telescope and spectroscope
- Intramembranous ossification, the fusing of bones of the skeletal system
- Cell fusion, several biological cells combining
- Fuse (thermonuclear)
- Fuse Games, a game developer
- Fuse (magazine), a Canadian arts and culture magazine
- Fuse (video game), a video game by Insomniac Games
- Fuse (film), a 2003 film by Pjer Žalica, original Bosnian title Gori vatra
- Kazuki Fuse, from the anime film Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
- Fuse Teppō Musume no Torimonochō, a 2012 Japanese animated film
- Fuse (band)
- Fuse (Fuse album), a 1969 album by the above band
- The Fuse (Scottish band), a band from the East of Scotland
- Fuse (Joe Henry album), a 1999 album by Joe Henry
- Fuse (Colin James album), a 2000 album by Colin James
- Fuse (Keith Urban album), a 2013 album by Keith Urban
- Fused (album), a 2005 album by Tony Iommi
- The Fuse, a 2005 album by Pennywise
- F.U.S.E., an alias for electronic artist Richie Hawtin (born 1970)
- "The Fuse", a song by Jackson Browne in his 1976 album The Pretender
Radio and television
- Fuse (TV channel), an American cable television station
- Fuse (radio program), a musical radio program on CBC
- The Fuse (game show), a UK game show broadcast on ITV1
- Fuse, a consumer electronics company started by Tony Fadell
- Fuse (chocolate bar), a brand of chocolate bar made by Cadbury
- Fuse, Shimane, a village located in Oki District, Shimane, Japan
- Scion Fuse, a concept car
- Fusebox (programming)
- Fusion (disambiguation)
- Flare, also known as a fusee
- Fusee (disambiguation)
- Fuze (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Adaptive Metric Learning for Saliency Detection.
- Li S, Lu H, Lin Z, Shen X, Price B.
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2015 Nov;24(11):3321-31. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2015.2440755. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- In this paper, we propose a novel adaptive metric learning algorithm (AML) for visual saliency detection. A key observation is that the saliency of a superpixel can be estimated by the distance from the most certain foreground and background seeds. Instead of measuring distance on the Euclidean spac
- PMID 26054067
- Osteoclast fusion is initiated by a small subset of RANKL-stimulated monocyte progenitors, which can fuse to RANKL-unstimulated progenitors.
- Levaot N1, Ottolenghi A2, Mann M3, Guterman-Ram G2, Kam Z4, Geiger B5.
- Bone.Bone.2015 Oct;79:21-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bone.2015.05.021. Epub 2015 May 22.
- Osteoclasts are multinucleated, bone-resorbing cells formed via fusion of monocyte progenitors, a process triggered by prolonged stimulation with RANKL, the osteoclast master regulator cytokine. Monocyte fusion into osteoclasts has been shown to play a key role in bone remodeling and homeostasis; th
- PMID 26008608
- Roles of Epstein-Barr virus BGLF3.5 gene and two upstream open reading frames in lytic viral replication in HEK293 cells.
- Watanabe T1, Fuse K1, Takano T1, Narita Y1, Goshima F1, Kimura H1, Murata T2.
- Virology.Virology.2015 Sep;483:44-53. doi: 10.1016/j.virol.2015.04.007. Epub 2015 May 15.
- The Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) predominantly establishes a latent infection in B lymphocytes, but a small percentage of infected cells switch from the latent state to the lytic cycle, leading to potent viral DNA replication and progeny viruses production. We here focused on a lytic gene BGLF3.5, and f
- PMID 25965794
- Mycolic acids, a promising mycobacterial ligand for targeting of nanoencapsulated drugs in tuberculosis.
- Lemmer Y1, Kalombo L2, Pietersen RD3, Jones AT4, Semete-Makokotlela B2, Van Wyngaardt S5, Ramalapa B2, Stoltz AC6, Baker B3, Verschoor JA5, Swai HS2, de Chastellier C7.
- Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society.J Control Release.2015 Aug 10;211:94-104. doi: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2015.06.005. Epub 2015 Jun 6.
- The appearance of drug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb) poses a great challenge to the development of novel treatment programmes to combat tuberculosis. Since innovative nanotechnologies might alleviate the limitations of current therapies, we have designed a new nanoformulation
- PMID 26055640
- MC3T3-E1 Cell Assay on Collagen or Fibronectin Immobilized Poly (Lactic Acid-ε-Caprolactone) Film
- Fuse Megumi,Hayakawa Tohru,Hashizume-Takizawa Tomomi [他]
- Journal of hard tissue biology 24(3), 249-255, 2015-07
- NAID 40020547352
- 「感情」からはじめる人材育成(第6回)Tsutomu FUSE, PhD Sport Psychology Services 代表取締役 布施努さんに聞く スポーツチームのメソッドを組織・個人に活用する
- Rapid and Quantitative Assay of Amyloid-Seeding Activity in Human Brains Affected with Prion Diseases
- Takatsuki Hanae,Satoh Katsuya,Sano Kazunori,Fuse Takayuki,Nakagaki Takehiro,Mori Tsuyoshi,Ishibashi Daisuke,Mihara Ban,Takao Masaki,Iwasaki Yasushi,Yoshida Mari,Atarashi Ryuichiro,Nishida Noriyuki
- PLOS ONE 10(6), e0126930, 2015-06-12
- The infectious agents of the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies are composed of amyloidogenic prion protein, PrPSc. Real-time quaking-induced conversion can amplify very small amounts of PrPSc …
- NAID 120005625368
- Amantadine can Ameliorate Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction and Nocturnal Polyuria in Patients with Parkinson Disease and Vascular Parkinsonism
- Tateno Hiromi,Uchiyama Tomoyuki,Yamamoto Tatsuya,Watanabe Yuka,Hashimoto Kenichi,Shibata-yamaguchi Chiharu,Fuse Miki,Kamai Takao,Yamanishi Tomonori,Sakakibara Ryuji,Kuwabara Satoshi,Hirata Koichi
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 42(1), 21-29, 2015-03-25
- Background:Amantadine is a drug used for patients with Parkinson's disease (PD) and vascular parkinsonism (VP). These patients often have lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) and nocturnal polyuria (NP …
- NAID 110009909844
- fuse(ヒューズ)はfuca、8sunny、nijiの3人で始めた大人可愛い手作り作品を扱う雑貨屋です。ハンドメイド、オリジナル、海外ものなどいつも日々に光をそそいでくれるそんな雑貨を集めています。大阪府箕面市、箕面駅から徒歩すぐ近く ...
- Fuse brings you closer to your favorite music artists and bands through exclusive interviews, live concerts, music news, photos and music videos. ... Dec. 5: Pharrell Gets A Star Pharrell finally gets his star! Ellen DeGeneres ...
- fuse-atelier 一級建築士事務所 top archive works profile media link contact House in TSUTSUMINO news 2014/05/01： 「House in TSUTSUMINO」が、日本テレビ『スッキリ!!』で放映 2014/03/21： GA HOUSES PROJECT 2014 ...