- the number of observations in a given statistical category (同)absolute frequency
- the number of occurrences within a given time period; "the frequency of modulation was 40 cycles per second"; "the frequency of his seizures increased as he grew older" (同)frequence, oftenness
- the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations (同)relative frequency
- the act of modifying or adjusting according to due measure and proportion (as with regard to artistic effect)
- a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified (同)inflection
- (electronics) the transmission of a signal by using it to vary a carrier wave; changing the carriers amplitude or frequency or phase
- frequency modulation 周波数変調
- 〈U〉しばしば起こること,頻繁 / 〈C〉頻度数,(発生・生現などの)回数 / 〈C〉振動数;周波数
- 調節,調整,変調 / (音楽の)転調 / (周波数の)変調
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Augmented vagal heart rate modulation in active hypoestrogenic pre-menopausal women with functional hypothalamic amenorrhoea.
- O'Donnell E1, Goodman JM2, Morris BL3, Floras JS4, Harvey PJ5.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2015 Nov 1;129(10):885-93. doi: 10.1042/CS20150209. Epub 2015 Jul 28.
- Compared with eumenorrhoeic women, exercise-trained women with functional hypothalamic amenorrhoea (ExFHA) exhibit low heart rates (HRs) and absent reflex renin-angiotensin-system activation and augmentation of their muscle sympathetic nerve response to orthostatic stress. To test the hypothesis tha
- PMID 26221028
- Practical procedure for retrieval of quantitative phase map for two-phase interface using the transport of intensity equation.
- Zhang X1, Oshima Y2.
- Ultramicroscopy.Ultramicroscopy.2015 Nov;158:49-55. doi: 10.1016/j.ultramic.2015.06.015. Epub 2015 Jul 4.
- A practical procedure for retrieving quantitative phase distribution at the interface between a thin amorphous germanium (a-Ge) film and vacuum based on the transport of intensity equation is proposed. First, small regions were selected in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) images with three dif
- PMID 26177522
- Phase-clustering bias in phase-amplitude cross-frequency coupling and its removal.
- van Driel J1, Cox R2, Cohen MX3.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2015 Oct 30;254:60-72. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.07.014. Epub 2015 Jul 29.
- BACKGROUND: Cross-frequency coupling methods allow for the identification of non-linear interactions across frequency bands, which are thought to reflect a fundamental principle of how electrophysiological brain activity is temporally orchestrated. In this paper we uncover a heretofore unknown sourc
- PMID 26231622
- BER Performance Evaluation of OFDM/PM Systems with CSS Method for Satellite Communications Systems (衛星通信)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 117(261), 101-106, 2017-10-26
- NAID 40021373736
- Magnetometer exploiting inductance modulation in coils made of high-critical-temperature superconductor
- 時間周波数解析と高時間分解CMOSイメージセンサを組み合わせたTOF距離画像計測 (情報センシング)
- In telecommunications and signal processing, frequency modulation (FM) is the encoding of information in a carrier wave by varying the instantaneous frequency of the wave. (Compare with amplitude modulation, in which the amplitude of the carrier wave varies, while the frequency remains constant.)
- Frequency Modulation is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Frequency Modulation and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. ... To connect with ...
- frequency modulation, FM
- (医)頻尿(urinary frequency)