- the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area (同)wood, woods
- land that is covered with trees and shrubs (同)woodland, timberland, timber
- plant with trees; "this lot should be treed so that the house will be shaded in summer"
- stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree (同)shoetree
- a figure that branches from a single root; "genealogical tree" (同)tree diagram
- a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- chase an animal up a tree; "the hunters treed the bear with dogs and killed it"; "her dog likes to tree squirrels"
- the science of planting and caring for forests and the management of growing timber
- reestablish a forest after clear-cutting or fire, etc.; "re-afforest the area that was burned during the fighting"
- any plant of the genus Forestiera
- situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane; "the captain went fore (or forward) to check the instruments" (同)forward
- covered with forest; "efforts to protect forested lands of the northwest"
- 〈C〉〈U〉(広い地域にわたる)『森林』,山林 / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(…の)林《+『of』+『名』》
- 『木』,樹木;(潅木)(bush, shrub),低木に対し)喬木,高木 / (低木や草質植物でも形が高木に似ている)木; / 木製具 / 久分かれした図;系統図;(特に)家系図(family tree) / 〈動物・人〉‘を'木に通い上げる
- (乗り物の)前部の,前方の / 船首に,(へ) / 前部,前面
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Negotiating the equivocality of palliative care: a grounded theory of team communicative processes in inpatient medicine.
- Ledford CJ1, Canzona MR2, Cafferty LA3, Kalish VB4.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 May;31(5):536-43. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.974134. Epub 2015 Oct 2.
- In the majority of U.S. hospitals, inpatient medicine teams make palliative care decisions in the absence of a formalized palliative system. Using a grounded theory approach, interviews with inpatient team members were systematically analyzed to uncover how participants conceptualize palliative care
- PMID 26431077
- Mass spectrometry detection of fraudulent use of cow whey in water buffalo, sheep, or goat Italian ricotta cheese.
- Camerini S1, Montepeloso E2, Casella M3, Crescenzi M3, Marianella RM2, Fuselli F4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197 Pt B:1240-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.11.073. Epub 2015 Nov 14.
- Ricotta cheese is a typical Italian product, made with whey from various species, including cow, buffalo, sheep, and goat. Ricotta cheese nominally manufactured from the last three species may be fraudulently produced using the comparatively cheaper cow whey. Exposing such food frauds requires a rel
- PMID 26675863
- Acidic electrolyzed water efficiently improves the flavour of persimmon (Diospyros kaki L. cv. Mopan) wine.
- Zhu W1, Zhu B1, Li Y1, Zhang Y2, Zhang B1, Fan J3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):141-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.106. Epub 2015 Oct 23.
- The ability of acidic (AcW) and alkaline electrolyzed waters (AlW) to improve the flavour of persimmon (Diospyros kaki L.) wine was evaluated. Wines made with AcW (WAcW) were significantly better than wines made with AlW or pure water (PW) in aroma, taste, and colour. Volatile analysis showed that W
- PMID 26616934
- In vitro inhibition of platelet aggregation by peptides derived from oat (Avena sativa L.), highland barley (Hordeum vulgare Linn. var. nudum Hook. f.), and buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench) proteins.
- Yu G1, Wang F1, Zhang B1, Fan J2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:577-86. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.058. Epub 2015 Aug 19.
- Bioactive compounds present in foods could have beneficial effects on human health. In this study, we report the capacity of peptides released from oat, highland barley, and buckwheat proteins after enzymatic digestion to inhibit platelet aggregation in vitro. All hydrolysates showed high antiplatel
- PMID 26471595
- 三村 泰臣
- 広島工業大学研究紀要 33, 259-267, 36192-00-00
- … In order to solve the environment problem, this writer believes that we need to get to know well someone who had committed himself to protesting against forest destruction. … From those texts, it can be understood that Minakata realized that shrine and forest are inseparably one being. … He believed that the forest has mystery and is the source of man's life. …
- NAID 120005403193
- Factors affecting the genetic diversity of a perennial herb Viola grypoceras A. Gray var. grypoceras in urban fragmented forests
- Toma Yuichi,Imanishi Junichi,Yokogawa Masashi,Hashimoto Hiroshi,Imanishi Ayumi,Morimoto Yukihiro,Hatanaka Yuki,Isagi Yuji,Shibata Shozo
- Landscape Ecology 30(8), 1435-1447, 2015-10
- … However, statistical analysis revealed that the area of vegetation, distribution pattern of populations in a forest, and average distance between nearest populations affected the genetic diversity of this species in urban fragmented forests. …
- NAID 120005650296
- 植栽から3 年間のエゾマツのコンテナ苗と裸苗における地上部と地下部の成長経過
- 後藤 晋,西山 教雄,村瀬 一隆,楠本 大
- 東京大学農学部演習林報告 133, 43-51, 2015-09-01
- 論文In November 2011, we planted three-year-old tree seedlings that were either bare-root or grown in containers. We tracked the growth of the seedlings by measuring height and root collar diameter in t …
- NAID 120005649431
- フィリピン ミンダナオ島における産業造林樹種の環境要因による地位指数の推定
- CODILAN Analyn L.,NAKAJIMA Tohru,TATSUHARA Satoshi,SHIRAISHI Norihiko
- 東京大学農学部演習林報告 133, 19-41, 2015-09-01
- 論文本研究は，フィリピン ミンダナオ島の主要な産業造林樹種であるParaserianthes falcataria,Endospermum peltatum, Acacia mangium, Gmelina arborea の土地生産力を判定するため，地位指数と環境要因との関係を推定した。環境要因の推定には数値標高モデルを用い，地位指数との関係を重回帰分析によってモデル化した。本研究の結果，対象樹 …
- NAID 120005649430
- (1) tree
- (2) drree
- (3) find . -type d|sort|sed -ne'1b;s/[^\/]*\//+--/g;s/+--+/| +/g;s/+--+/| +/g;s/+--|/| |/g;p'
- carrying capacity、desertification、environmental protection、natural resource、recycling、sustainable development
- broad-leaved forest、broadleaf forest、hardwood forest
- rain forest