- of or relating to the central government of a federation; "a federal district is one set aside as the seat of the national government"
- characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities; "a federal system like that of the United States"; "federal governments often evolved out of confederations"
- national; especially in reference to the government of the United States as distinct from that of its member units; "the Federal Bureau of Investigation"; "federal courts"; "the federal highway program"; "federal property"
- a world organization of autonomous states that are united in allegiance to a central power but are not subordinate to it or to one another
- the official name of some states in the United States (Massachusetts and Pennsylvania and Virginia and Kentucky) and associated territories (Puerto Rico)
- get ready for war (同)mobilise
- cause to move around; "circulate a rumor" (同)mobilise, circulate
- make ready for action or use; "marshal resources" (同)mobilise, marshal, summon
- the act of constituting a political unity out of a number of separate states or colonies or provinces so that each member retains the management of its internal affairs
- an organization formed by merging several groups or parties
- the idea of a federal organization of more or less self-governing units
- an advocate of federalism
- a federally chartered savings bank (同)FSB
- a government with strong central powers
- any federal law-enforcement officer (同)Fed, federal official
- a member of the Union Army during the American Civil War (同)Federal soldier, Union soldier
- (国・州などが)『連邦の』,連邦制の / 《F-》『米国連邦国家の』,米国国家の / 《F-》(南北戦争当時の)北部同盟の / (南北戦争当時の)北部同盟支持者,北軍兵
- 『国民』,国家 / 『共和国』,民主国家 / (共通の目的・利益によって結ばれた)団体,連邦;(プエルトリコなどのような)自治領 / 《米》州(公式にはMassachusetts,Pennsylvania,Virginia,Kentuckyの4州に限る) / (また『the British Commonwealth』[『of Nations』])《the C-》英連邦(英国・カナダ・オーストラリア・ニュージーランドなどから成る連合体)
- 〈C〉連合,連盟 / 〈C〉連邦制度;連邦政府 / 〈U〉連邦にすること
- …‘を'連邦政府の支配下におく / …‘を'連邦にする,統合させる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Success for Students and Nurses With Disabilities: A Call to Action for Nurse Educators.
- Marks B1, McCulloh K.
- Nurse educator.Nurse Educ.2016 Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print]
- This article presents a "call to action" for nurse educators to identify and implement best practices supporting the success of students with disabilities given recent federal legislative changes. Best practices for educating students with disabilities in nursing education are discussed. Increasing
- PMID 26402910
- Setting research priorities to improve global newborn health and prevent stillbirths by 2025.
- Yoshida S1, Martines J2, Lawn JE3, Wall S4, Souza JP5, Rudan I6, Cousens S7; neonatal health research priority setting group, Aaby P8, Adam I9, Adhikari RK10, Ambalavanan N11, Arifeen SE12, Aryal DR13, Asiruddin S14, Baqui A15, Barros AJ16, Benn CS17, Bhandari V18, Bhatnagar S19, Bhattacharya S20, Bhutta ZA21, Black RE22, Blencowe H23, Bose C24, Brown J25, Bührer C26, Carlo W27, Cecatti JG28, Cheung PY29, Clark R30, Colbourn T31, Conde-Agudelo A32, Corbett E33, Czeizel AE34, Das A35, Day LT36, Deal C37, Deorari A38, Dilmen U39, English M40, Engmann C41, Esamai F42, Fall C43, Ferriero DM44, Gisore P45, Hazir T46, Higgins RD47, Homer CS48, Hoque DE12, Irgens L49, Islam MT50, de Graft-Johnson J51, Joshua MA52, Keenan W53, Khatoon S54, Kieler H55, Kramer MS56, Lackritz EM57, Lavender T58, Lawintono L59, Luhanga R60, Marsh D51, McMillan D61, McNamara PJ62, Mol BW63, Molyneux E64, Mukasa GK65, Mutabazi M66, Nacul LC67, Nakakeeto M68, Narayanan I69, Olusanya B70, Osrin D71, Paul V38, Poets C72, Reddy UM73, Santosham M74, Sayed R75, Schlabritz-Loutsevitch NE76, Singhal N77, Smith MA78, Smith PG79, Soofi S80, Spong CY81, Sultana S82, Tshefu A83, van Bel F84, Gray LV85, Waiswa P86, Wang W87, Williams SL88, Wright L73, Zaidi A89, Zhang Y90, Zhong N91, Zuniga I92, Bahl R1.
- Journal of global health.J Glob Health.2016 Jun;6(1):010508. doi: 10.7189/jogh.06.010508.
- BACKGROUND: In 2013, an estimated 2.8 million newborns died and 2.7 million were stillborn. A much greater number suffer from long term impairment associated with preterm birth, intrauterine growth restriction, congenital anomalies, and perinatal or infectious causes. With the approaching deadline f
- PMID 26401272
- Extractable low mass proteins <30kDa from peanut display elevated antigenicity (IgG-binding) and allergenicity (IgE-binding) in vitro and are attenuated by thermal reactivity with non-peanut food ingredients.
- Bennett L1, Lee A2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:811-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.076. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
- Human allergic reactions to peanut proteins and the associated risk of life-threatening anaphylaxis requires vigilant management of peanuts in food processing. Processed forms of peanuts with attenuated antigenicity and less severe immunogenic responses may lower the risk. Molecular subfractions of
- PMID 26471622
- Complex coacervates obtained from peptide leucine and gum arabic: Formation and characterization.
- Gulão Eda S1, de Souza CJ1, Andrade CT2, Garcia-Rojas EE3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:680-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.062. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
- In this study, interactions between polypeptide-leucine (0.2% w/w) and gum arabic (0.03, 0.06, 0.09, 0.12, and 0.15% w/w) were examined at concentrations of NaCl (0, 0.01, 0.25, 0.3, 0.5mol/l) and at different pH values (from 1.0 to 12.0). Formation of insoluble complex coacervates was highest at pH
- PMID 26471607
- A review of the broodstock management and larviculture of the Pacific northern bluefin tuna in Japan
- Masuma Shukei,Takebe Takayuki,Sakakura Yoshitaka
- Aquaculture 315(1-2), 2-8, 2011-05-01
- … Japan has been at the forefront of PBT research since 1970 due to the participation by federal and prefectural governments and universities in a national project aimed to optimize productivity of the sea around Japan. …
- NAID 120002259471
- 1.法人の独立選挙支出の規制と言論の自由 -Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 130 S.Ct. 876 (2010)-
- 革命か進化か -米国連邦量刑手続における最近の展開-
- Federal is global truck tire supply, truck tire manufacturer, truck tire supplier in Taiwan, Asia. Main series truck tire products: COURAGIA ADVENTURE series, light truck series, van truck series. ... 環境に優しいタイヤ製造工程 環境 ...
- Federal Signal Vama is a key integrated solutions provider for service vehicles throughout Europe
- Federal definition, pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states, as in federal government; federal system. See more. Thesaurus Blog ...
- The Obama administration declared a public health emergency to mobilize federal and state resorces to combat the infectious viral illness.