- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadnt remembered how fat she was"
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
- marked by great fruitfulness; "fertile farmland"; "a fat land"; "a productive vineyard"; "rich soil" (同)fertile, productive, rich
- lucrative; "a juicy contract"; "a nice fat job" (同)juicy
- having a relatively large diameter; "a fat rope"
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide (同)back breaker, battery-acid, dose, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen
- any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- having the characteristics of an acid; "an acid reaction"
- containing or composed of fat; "fatty food"; "fat tissue" (同)fat
- 『脂肪』,脂肪分 / (動物の)あぶら身 / (料理用の)油,ヘット / 肥満,太り過ぎ / 『太った』,肥満した / 『脂肪の多い』 / たっぷりとはいった,分厚い / もうかる / (土地が)肥えた / …‘を'太らせる / ふとる,肥える
- 酸性の / 酸味のある,すっぱい(sour) / (言葉・態度などが)厳しい,しんらつな / 酸 / すっぱいもの / 《俗》=LSD
- 脂肪質の,脂肪の多い / でぶ,太っちょ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Levels of acyl-Coenzyme A synthetase 5 in urothelial cells and corresponding neoplasias reflect cellular differentiation.
- Gaisa NT, Reinartz A, Schneider U, Klaus C, Heidenreich A, Jakse G, Kaemmerer E, Klinkhammer BM, Knuechel R, Gassler N.SourceInstitute of Pathology, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany.
- Histology and histopathology.Histol Histopathol.2013 Mar;28(3):353-64.
- Metabolic components like fatty acids and acyl-Coenzyme A (acyl-CoA) thioesters have been implicated in the pathogenesis of various tumours. The activation of fatty acids to acyl-CoAs is catalysed by long chain acyl-CoA synthetases (ACSLs), and impairment of ACSL expression levels has been associate
- PMID 23348389
- Fatty Acid Transport Protein 4 (FATP4) Prevents Light-Induced Degeneration of Cone and Rod Photoreceptors by Inhibiting RPE65 Isomerase.
- Li S, Lee J, Zhou Y, Gordon WC, Hill JM, Bazan NG, Miner JH, Jin M.SourceDepartment of Ophthalmology and Neuroscience Center of Excellence, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, Cellerant Therapeutics, San Carlos, California 94070, and Department of Internal Medicine, Renal Division, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 63110.
- The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.J Neurosci.2013 Feb 13;33(7):3178-89. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2428-12.2013.
- Although rhodopsin is essential for sensing light for vision, it also mediates light-induced apoptosis of photoreceptors in mouse. RPE65, which catalyzes isomerization of all-trans retinyl fatty acid esters to 11-cis-retinol (11cROL) in the visual cycle, controls the rhodopsin regeneration rate and
- PMID 23407971
- Lipid-Regulated Degradation of HMG CoA Reductase and Insig-1 through Distinct Mechanisms in Insect Cells.
- Faulkner RA, Nguyen AD, Jo Y, Debose-Boyd RA.SourceUT Southwestern Medical Center, United States.
- Journal of lipid research.J Lipid Res.2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- In mammalian cells, 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase and Insig-1 are controlled by endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-associated degradation (ERAD). ERAD of reductase results from sterol-induced binding of its membrane domain to Insig-1 and Insig-2. Binding to Insigs bridges reductase to ubi
- PMID 23403031
- 3Da07 アシル-CoAシンセターゼは脂肪酸とアミノ酸のアミド化反応も触媒できる(酵素学・酵素工学,一般講演)
- 加藤 太一郎,掃部 恭弘,西村 絵梨子,武尾 正弘,ねごろ せいじ
- 日本生物工学会大会講演要旨集 (63), 225, 2011-08-25
- NAID 110008911667
- Purification and Gene Cloning of an Enantioselective Thioesterification Enzyme from Brevibacterium ketoglutamicum KU1073, a Deracemization Bacterium of 2-(4-Chlorophenoxy)propanoic Acid
- KATO Dai-ichiro,YOSHIDA Hiromitsu,TAKEO Masahiro,NEGORO Seiji,OHTA Hiromichi
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 74(12), 2405-2412, 2010-12-23
- … We succeeded in the purification and gene cloning of a new enzyme, α-methyl carboxylic acid deracemizing enzyme 1 (MCAD1) from Brevibacterium ketoglutamicum KU1073, which catalyzes the (S)-enantioselective thioesterification reaction of 2-(4-chlorophenoxy)propanoic acid (CPPA). … The results for substrate specificity revealed that MCAD1 had highest activity toward fatty acid tails with a medium chain-length (C8). …
- NAID 10027727906
- Fatty acid synthase is a multi-enzyme protein that catalyzes fatty acid synthesis. It is not a single enzyme but a whole enzymatic system composed of two identical 272 kDa multifunctional polypeptides, in which substrates are handed from one ...
- The diagrams presented show how fatty acids are synthesized in microorganisms and list the enzymes found in Escherichia coli. These reactions are performed by fatty acid synthase II (FASII), which in general contain multiple enzymes that ...