- fast Fourier transform、FFT
- resistant to destruction or fading; "fast colors"
- abstaining from food (同)fasting
- securely fixed in place; "the post was still firm after being hit by the car" (同)firm, immobile
- firmly or closely; "held fast to the rope"; "her foot was stuck fast"; "held tight" (同)tight
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time; "a fast lens"
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds; "a fast road"; "grass courts are faster than clay"
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time; "my watch is fast"
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons; "Catholics sometimes fast during Lent"
- abstain from eating; "Before the medical exam, you must fast"
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
- at a rapid tempo; "the band played a fast fox trot"
- quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form); "how fast can he get here?"; "ran as fast as he could"; "needs medical help fast"; "fast-running rivers"; "fast-breaking news"; "fast-opening (or fast-closing) shutters"
- (mathematics) a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; "a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface" (同)translation
- (genetics) modification of a cell or bacterium by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
- a qualitative change (同)transmutation, shift
- a rule describing the conversion of one syntactic structure into another related syntactic structure
- French sociologist and reformer who hoped to achieve universal harmony by reorganizing society (1772-1837) (同)Charles Fourier, Francois Marie Charles Fourier
- French mathematician who developed Fourier analysis and studied the conduction of heat (1768-1830) (同)Jean Baptiste Joseph Fourier, Baron Jean Baptiste Joseph Fourier
- the syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization
- 『速い』,急速な,すばやい,敏速な / (時計が)『進んでいる』 / 『しっかりした』,ぐらつかない / 心の変わらない,忠実な(faithful) / (色が)あせない / 《古》(女性が)身持ちの悪い;《まれに》(生活が)享楽的な / (フイルムが)高感度の,(レンズが)高速撮影用の / 『速く』;すばやく(quickly) / 『しっかりと』,固く(firmly) / 『ぐっすりと』(soundly) / どしどし,ひっきりなしに
- 断食(だんじき),絶食 / (宗教的行事としての)断食日,断食期間 / 断食する,絶食する / (…で)精進する《+『on』+『名』》
- 変形,変質;変身 / (物理学で)変換;(電流の)変圧 / (言吾学で)変形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sampling frequency, response times and embedded signal filtration in fast, high efficiency liquid chromatography: A tutorial.
- Wahab MF1, Dasgupta PK2, Kadjo AF2, Armstrong DW3.
- Analytica chimica acta.Anal Chim Acta.2016 Feb 11;907:31-44. doi: 10.1016/j.aca.2015.11.043. Epub 2015 Dec 17.
- With increasingly efficient columns, eluite peaks are increasingly narrower. To take full advantage of this, choice of the detector response time and the data acquisition rate a.k.a. detector sampling frequency, have become increasingly important. In this work, we revisit the concept of data samplin
- PMID 26803000
- A novel method for quantifying similarities between oscillatory neural responses in wavelet time-frequency power profiles.
- Sato T1, Kajiwara R2, Takashima I3, Iijima T4.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2016 Feb 6. pii: S0006-8993(16)30031-2. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2016.01.054. [Epub ahead of print]
- Quantifying similarities and differences between neural response patterns is an important step in understanding neural coding in sensory systems. It is difficult, however, to compare the degree of similarity among transient oscillatory responses. We developed a novel method of wavelet correlation an
- PMID 26855257
- Increased fetal heart rate variability in periventricular leukomalacia.
- Kurahashi H1, Okumura A2, Kubota T3, Kidokoro H4, Maruyama K5, Hayakawa M6, Itakura A7, Matsuzawa K8, Yamamoto H5, Kato T9, Hayakawa F9, Watanabe K3.
- Brain & development.Brain Dev.2016 Feb;38(2):196-203. doi: 10.1016/j.braindev.2015.08.008. Epub 2015 Aug 31.
- OBJECTIVE: This study used quantitative analysis to determine whether increased variability in fetal heart rate (FHR) is related to the risk of developing periventricular leukomalacia (PVL).METHODS: We analyzed 124 FHR traces of neonates delivered preterm at 27-33weeks' gestation to 105 mothers. FHR
- PMID 26338690
- Frequency Characteristics and Associations with the Defibrillation Threshold of Ventricular Fibrillation in Patients with Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Internal Medicine 54(10), 1175-1182, 2015
- … Using defibrillation tests, we performed a frequency analysis with fast Fourier transformation. …
- NAID 130005069800
- Real time detection of farm-level swine mycobacteriosis outbreak using time series modeling of the number of condemned intestines in abattoirs
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science advpub(0), 2015
- … For the modeling, at first, periodicities were checked using Fast Fourier Transformation, and the ensemble average profiles for weekly periodicities were calculated. …
- NAID 130005065844
- Fast Decoding Algorithm for Projective Reed-Muller Codes and Its Computational Complexity (情報理論)
- 中島 規博,松井 一
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 114(224), 1-6, 2014-09-19
- NAID 40020225103
- i.routine bessj1; Image types Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) algorithm:image types; image types:Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) algorithm; You cannot apply a forward FFT to complex data. However, you can apply ...
- FAST FOURIER TRANSFORMATION Is book includes the an sequential fft a a the transforms. And transform is one the fourier while, in fourier fft math requirement fourier sparse transform an dominated perform is important possible ...
- fast Fourier transform、fast Fourier transformation
- fast fourier transformation
- fast Fourier transformation、FFT
- fast Fourier transform、fast Fourier transformation、FFT
- 早い、急速な(opp. slow)
- 固着した、しっかりした、ぐらつかない(opp. loose)
- acid-fast bacteria 抗酸菌
- fasted、fasting、food deprivation、high speed、high-performance、high-speed、highperformance、quick、rapid、swift
- fast、fasting、food deprivation
- Fourier transform
Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma