- family doctor、general practitioner
- people descended from a common ancestor; "his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower" (同)family line, folk, kinfolk, kinsfolk, sept, phratry
- primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job before starting a family" (同)family unit
- an association of people who share common beliefs or activities; "the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family"; "the church welcomed new members into its fellowship" (同)fellowship
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home" (同)household, house, home, menage
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera; "sharks belong to the fish family"
- 《集合的に》『家族』,家庭 / 〈U〉《時にa family》(一家の)子供たち / 〈C〉(血縁に関係ある)『親族』,身内,一族,一門 / 〈U〉『家柄』;(特に)名門 / 〈C〉(関係ある人・物の)一団,一群,(生物分類の)科《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Who prescribes buprenorphine for rural patients? The impact of specialty, location and practice type in Washington State.
- Kvamme E, Catlin M, Banta-Green C, Roll J, Rosenblatt R.SourceDepartment of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105, USA.
- Journal of substance abuse treatment.J Subst Abuse Treat.2013 Mar;44(3):355-60. doi: 10.1016/j.jsat.2012.07.006. Epub 2012 Aug 30.
- We determined the specialty, geographic location, practice type and treatment capacity of waivered clinicians in Washington State. We utilized the April 2011 Drug Enforcement Agency roster of all waivered buprenorphine prescribers and cross-referenced the data with information from the American Medi
- PMID 22939650
- Effectiveness of educational and social worker interventions to activate patients' discussion and pursuit of preemptive living donor kidney transplantation: a randomized controlled trial.
- Boulware LE, Hill-Briggs F, Kraus ES, Melancon JK, Falcone B, Ephraim PL, Jaar BG, Gimenez L, Choi M, Senga M, Kolotos M, Lewis-Boyer L, Cook C, Light L, Depasquale N, Noletto T, Powe NR.SourceDivision of General Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD; Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD; Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Baltimore, MD; Department of Health Behavior and Society, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation.Am J Kidney Dis.2013 Mar;61(3):476-86. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2012.08.039. Epub 2012 Oct 22.
- BACKGROUND: Many patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) have difficulty becoming actively engaged in the pursuit of preemptive living donor kidney transplantation.STUDY DESIGN: The Talking About Live Kidney Donation (TALK) Study was a randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of education
- PMID 23089512
- Dietary Changes Among Breast Cancer Patients in Malaysia.
- Shaharudin SH, Sulaiman S, Shahril MR, Emran NA, Akmal SN.SourceAuthor Affiliations: Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Ms Shaharudin, Dr Sulaiman, and Mr Shahril); Department of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Terengganu, Malaysia (Mr Shahril); Department of Surgery, Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Dr Emran); and Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur (Prof Akmal).
- Cancer nursing.Cancer Nurs.2013 Mar;36(2):131-138.
- BACKGROUND:: Breast cancer patients often show an interest in making dietary changes after diagnosis of breast cancer to improve their health condition and prevent cancer recurrence. OBJECTIVE:: The objective of the study was to determine changes in dietary intake 2 years after diagnosis among breas
- PMID 22293157
- Potential association of bystander-patient relationship with bystander response and patient survival in daytime out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Tanaka Yoshio,Maeda Tetsuo,Kamikura Takahisa,Nishi Taiki,Omi Wataru,Hashimoto Masaaki,Sakagami Satoru,Inaba Hideo
- Resuscitation 86, 74-81, 2015-01-01
- … Methods: This population-based observational study in Japan involving 139,265 bystander-witnessed OHCAs (90,426 family members, 10,479 friends/colleagues, and 38,360 others) without prehospital physician involvement was conducted from 2005 to 2009. … Results: The rates of dispatcher-assisted CPR during daytime (7:00-18:59) and nighttime (19:00-6:59) were highest in family members (45.6% and 46.1%, respectively, for family members; …
- NAID 120005541030
- 医療訴訟事例から学ぶ(78) : チーム医療の総責任者が,患者や家族への手術についての説明を主治医に委ねた場合において,当該主治医の説明が不十分なものであっても,当該総責任者は説明義務違反の不法行為責任を負わないとされた事例(会員のための企画)
- 神田 愛子,カンダ アイコ,Kanda Aiko
- 一神教世界 5, 17-32, 2014-03-31
- … Maimonides' family moved around Southern Spain and North Africa, through Fez and Acre, and finally settled in Fustat. … He became a physician of the Ayyubid (1171-1250). …
- NAID 120005461019
- American Academy of Family Physicians represents more than 115,900 family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students. ... AAFP Journals American Family Physician Read the AAFP’s peer-reviewed, evidence ...
- family physician n. Abbr. FP A physician who practices the specialty of family medicine. Also called family doctor, family practitioner. family physician. 1 a medical practitioner of the specialty of family medicine. 2 (formerly) practitioner.
- family physician, practicing physician, practitioner
- family physician、family doctor
- family physician
- family physician、family doctor