- family physician
- people descended from a common ancestor; "his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower" (同)family line, folk, kinfolk, kinsfolk, sept, phratry
- primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job before starting a family" (同)family unit
- an association of people who share common beliefs or activities; "the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family"; "the church welcomed new members into its fellowship" (同)fellowship
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home" (同)household, house, home, menage
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera; "sharks belong to the fish family"
- give medical treatment to
- children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physicians office; "the children explored each others bodies by playing the game of doctor"
- a licensed medical practitioner; "I felt so bad I went to see my doctor" (同)doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico
- a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution; "she is a doctor of philosophy in physics" (同)Dr.
- 《集合的に》『家族』,家庭 / 〈U〉《時にa family》(一家の)子供たち / 〈C〉(血縁に関係ある)『親族』,身内,一族,一門 / 〈U〉『家柄』;(特に)名門 / 〈C〉(関係ある人・物の)一団,一群,(生物分類の)科《+『of』+『名』》
- (通例,歯医者・獣医などを含めて)『医者』 / 『博士』 / 《話》修理(修繕)屋 / 〈人〉‘に'手当をする / 〈病気〉‘を'治療する / …‘に'手を加える,‘を'偽造する / …‘を'修理する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- How patients understand physicians' solicitations of additional concerns: implications for up-front agenda setting in primary care.
- Robinson JD1, Heritage J2.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Apr;31(4):434-44. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.960060. Epub 2015 Sep 23.
- In the more than 1 billion primary-care visits each year in the United States, the majority of patients bring more than one distinct concern, yet many leave with "unmet" concerns (i.e., ones not addressed during visits). Unmet concerns have potentially negative consequences for patients' health, and
- PMID 26398226
- Promoting conversations between physicians and families about childhood obesity: evaluation of physician communication training within a clinical practice improvement initiative.
- Shue CK1, Whitt JK2, Daniel L2, Shue CB2.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Apr;31(4):408-16. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.963785. Epub 2015 Sep 11.
- Childhood obesity rates have incrementally increased since the 1980s, sparking calls for initiatives focused on addressing this public health concern. In response, the family medicine residency clinic profiled in this research designed, executed, and evaluated a practice improvement initiative focus
- PMID 26362560
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia: An Analysis and Literature Review Into the Intensive Care Unit Exacerbation Progression and Acute Pulmonary Management.
- Toney BS1, Lynch-Smith D.
- Dimensions of critical care nursing : DCCN.Dimens Crit Care Nurs.2016 Jan-Feb;35(1):16-22. doi: 10.1097/DCC.0000000000000156.
- The occurrence of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) infections in mechanically ventilated patients has significantly affected how medical providers manage the severe acute pulmonary pathology in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and implement medical interventions to prevent infectiou
- PMID 26627066
- ドクターズ・アシスタント導入の試み : 医師事務作業補助者の有効な活用を目指して
- 村上 典子
- 心身医学 52(5), 373-380, 2012-05-01
- 筆者は,阪神・淡路大震災の1年後に神戸赤十字病院に新設された心療内科に赴任し,15年間にわたり復興期の被災者の心身医学的ケアに携わってきた.また,新潟県中越地震で救護班として活動した経験を通して,被災者には身体的・精神的・社会的・スピリチュアルな「全人的なケア」が,急性期から慢性期・復興期にわたって必要とされるものだと考えるに至った.災害とはまさしく同時多発的な喪失体験である.特に今回の東日本大震 …
- NAID 110009445104
- Health information and resources about illnesses, conditions and diseases provided by the organization of American Academy of Family Physicians ... This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: ...
- The Family Doctor is a place where the genuine care, quality medical services, and comfort of our patient is our highest mission. Become healthier this year! Ask us about how to stop smoking, lose weight, lower your blood pressure ...
- family doctor、general practitioner
- family physician、family doctor
- family physician、family doctor
- doctoral、medical doctor、physician