- primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified; "a long life"; "a long boring speech"; "a long time"; "a long friendship"; "a long game"; "long ago"; "an hour long"
- (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration; "the English vowel sounds in `bate, `beat, `bite, `boat, `boot are long"
- for an extended distance
- for an extended time or at a distant time; "a promotion long overdue"; "something long hoped for"; "his name has long been forgotten"; "talked all night long"; "how long will you be gone?"; "arrived long before he was expected"; "it is long after your bedtime"
- having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"; "in long supply"
- holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices; "is long on coffee"; "a long position in gold"
- involving substantial risk; "long odds"
- of relatively great height; "a race of long gaunt men"- Sherwood Anderson; "looked out the long French windows"
- primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified; "a long road"; "a long distance"; "contained many long words"; "ten miles long"
- (距離・物の長さが)『長い』 / (時間が)『長い』,長く続く / 《時間・距離などを表離などを表す語を伴って》長さが…の / 『長々しい』,あきあきする / (数量が標準よりも)『多い』,長い / (人が)やせてひょろ長い / 長く,長い間,久しく / …じゅう / ずっと(前に,後に) / 長い間
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Tendon rupture associated with excessive smartphone gaming.
- Gilman L1, Cage DN2, Horn A1, Bishop F3, Klam WP4, Doan AP5.
- JAMA internal medicine.JAMA Intern Med.2015 Jun 1;175(6):1048-9. doi: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2015.0753.
- IMPORTANCE: Excessive use of smartphones has been associated with injuries.OBSERVATIONS: A 29-year-old, right hand-dominant man presented with chronic left thumb pain and loss of active motion from playing a Match-3 puzzle video game on his smartphone all day for 6 to 8 weeks. On physical examinatio
- PMID 25868006
- Inflammation is present in de quervain disease-correlation study between biochemical and histopathological evaluation.
- Kuo YL1, Hsu CC, Kuo LC, Wu PT, Shao CJ, Wu KC, Wu TT, Jou IM.
- Annals of plastic surgery.Ann Plast Surg.2015 May;74 Suppl 2:S146-51. doi: 10.1097/SAP.0000000000000459.
- BACKGROUND: De Quervain disease is a stenosing condition of the sheath of the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons at the radial styloid process. Previous studies consistently reported that the pathological change of this condition is thought to be primarily an extensor reti
- PMID 25650747
- An anatomic and kinematic analysis of a new total wrist arthroplasty design.
- Hooke AW1, Pettersson K2, Sagerfors M2, An KN1, Rizzo M3.
- Journal of wrist surgery.J Wrist Surg.2015 May;4(2):121-7. doi: 10.1055/s-0035-1549288.
- Background Total wrist arthroplasty (TWA) is a viable surgical treatment for disabling wrist arthritis. While current designs are a notable improvement from prior generations, radiographic loosening and failures remain a concern. Purpose The purpose of this investigation is to evaluate a new tot
- PMID 25945297
- The effects of smartphone use on upper extremity muscle activity and pain threshold
- Structure  The extensor pollicis longus arises from the dorsal surface of the ulna and from the interosseous membrane,  next to the origins of abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis.  Passing through the third ...
- Understanding the anatomical and functional variations of the hand will assist surgeons in assessing and treating hand injuries. ... Extensor Pollicis Longus The extensor pollicis longus (EPL) arises from the middle third ...
- extensor pollicis longus, EPL, extensor pollicis longus muscle
- musculus extensor pollicis longus