- be worthy of or have a certain rating; "This bond rates highly"
- amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis; "a 10-minute phone call at that rate would cost $5" (同)charge per unit
- a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit; "they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour"; "the rate of change was faster than expected"
- a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure; "the literacy rate"; "the retention rate"; "the dropout rate"
- assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide" (同)rank, range, order, grade, place
- estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans" (同)value
- the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate; "he used the wrong exposure"
- abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- presentation to view in an open or public manner; "the exposure of his anger was shocking"
- the act of exposing film to light
- the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience; "she denounced the exposure of children to pornography"
- vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain; "exposure to the weather" or "they died from exposure";
- aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces; "the studio had a northern exposure"
- the disclosure of something secret; "they feared exposure of their campaign plans"
- give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a womans coiffure
- any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- catch rats, especially with dogs
- desert ones party or group of friends, for example, for ones personal advantage
- employ scabs or strike breakers in
- steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection; "a man constant in adherence to his ideals"; "a constant lover"; "constant as the northern star"
- a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context; "the velocity of light is a constant"
- a quantity that does not vary (同)constant quantity, invariable
- standing or position on a scale
- 〈C〉『割合』,『率』 / 〈C〉《the~,a~》『速度』(speed),進度 / 〈C〉『値段』,『相場』;料金 / 〈U〉等級(class),(…)等 / 《複数形ぃ》《英》地方税 / (…の金額に)…‘の'『値段を決める』,見積もる《+『名』+『at』+『名』》 / …‘を'『評価する』,みなす / 《米話》…‘に'値する,‘の'価値がある / 『評価される』;みなされる
- 〈U〉(風雨・危険などに)『さらすこと』,『さらされること』《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(秘密などの)暴露,(犯罪などの)摘発《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(家・部屋などの)向き / 〈U〉(商品の)陳列 / 〈C〉(写真の)露出;露出時間;(フィルムの)露出された部分,一こま
- 『ネズミ』 / ひきょう者,裏切り者 / ネズミをつかまえる / 《話》(人を)裏切る,密告する《+『on』+『名』〈人〉》
- 『不変の』,一定の / 『絶え間のない』,不断の,繰り返される / 《文》〈人が〉心変わりしない;(…に対して)誠実な,貞節な《+『to』+『名』》 / (数学で)常数;(化学・物理分析などにおける)定量
- 〈C〉〈U〉（品質・技量などによる）格づけ,評価 / 〈C〉（個人・会社の経済的な）信用度 / 〈C〉(トン・馬力による)(船舶・車)の等級 / 〈C〉(テレビ・ラジオの)視聴率
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The behavior and toxicological effects of decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE209) in a soil-earthworm system.
- Zhang W1, Li J2, Liu K2, Lin K2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Dec 15;537:377-84. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.08.022. Epub 2015 Aug 15.
- Decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE209) is easily absorbed by soil particles but barely degraded over time. Its potential ecological risk has received extensive attention. Here we supplemented natural soil with three different levels of BDE209 (1, 10 and 100mgkg(-1) dry weight (i.e., dw)) to focus on the b
- PMID 26282772
- Towards an improved understanding of processes controlling absorption efficiency and biomagnification of organic chemicals by fish.
- Xiao R1, Arnot JA2, MacLeod M3.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2015 Nov;138:89-95. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2015.05.053. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- Dietary exposure is considered the dominant pathway for fish exposed to persistent, hydrophobic chemicals in the environment. Here we present a dynamic, fugacity-based three-compartment bioaccumulation model that describes the fish body as one compartment and the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) as two
- PMID 26047570
- Effect of Host Density on the Progeny Production of the Egg Parasitoids Ooencyrtus nezarae (Ishii) (Hymenoptera : Encyrtidae)
- Aung Kyawt San Dar,Takagi Masami,Myint Yi Yi,Yun Kyaw Min,Ueno Takatoshi,髙木 正見,上野 高敏
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 56(1), 71-74, 2011-02
- … The maximum progeny production and parasitism rate occurred when 5 host eggs were given everyday throughout the life time. … However, the overall progeny sex ratio remained constant regardless of the host density. … The results suggested that the excessive exposure of the host to O. …
- NAID 120003025276
- Health Risk Assessment for a Leachate Plume from a Landfill under Different Hydrogeological Conditions
- Inoue Kazuya,Uffink Gerard J. M.,Kobayashi Akira,Tanaka Tsutomu
- 雨水資源化システム学会誌 16(2), 1-12, 2011-01
- … Risk assessment is an effective scientific tool which enables to quantify the human health impacts due to exposure to contaminated water. …
- NAID 110008661300
- Chosen Answer by Andy This is a fairly simple question making some large assumptions. The assumptions are: -Mortality rate constant (1.8 deaths per second) -Deaths follow a Poisson distribution (Lambda, 1.8) So in pure ...
- [show abstract] [hide abstract] ABSTRACT: To evaluate the accuracy of clinical dosimetry planning using commercially available treatment planning systems in (192)Ir high-dose-rate (HDR) breast brachytherapy, with emphasis on ...
- 照射線量率定数 exposure rate constant
- (全体に対する部分などの割合を示す)率 ⇔ (率を率で除すような比 ratioとは区別するでしょう)
- laboratory rat、mouse、Norway rat、Rattus、Rattus norvegicus