- expected value
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices" (同)economic value
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note (同)time value, note value
- relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
- belief about (or mental picture of) the future (同)outlook, prospect
- the feeling that something is about to happen
- (usually used in combination) having value of a specified kind; "triple-valued"
- held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature; "a valued friend"; "precious memories" (同)precious
- beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something); "he has very conservatives values"
- 〈U〉(…の)『価値』,値打ち,有用性,重要性《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『価格』,値段《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《米》《修飾語句を伴って》(払った金銭に対する)正当な値打ち / 〈C〉(単語の)意味,意義 / 〈C〉値,数値 / 〈C〉音の長短 / 〈C〉色価,(色の)明暗の度 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(道義・倫理などの)価値基準,価値観 / (ある金額に)…‘を'『評価する』,見積もる《+名+at+名〈金額〉》 / …‘を'『高く評価する』,尊重する,重んじる
- 〈U〉《時に複数形で》(…を)『期待』(『予期』,『予想』)『すること』《+『of』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》(成功・幸運などの)『見込み』;遺産相続の見込み
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Maternity-care: measuring women's perceptions.
- Clark K1, Beatty S, Reibel T.
- International journal of health care quality assurance.Int J Health Care Qual Assur.2016 Feb 8;29(1):89-99. doi: 10.1108/IJHCQA-06-2015-0078.
- Purpose - Achieving maternity-care outcomes that align with women's needs, preferences and expectations is important but theoretically driven measures of women's satisfaction with their entire maternity-care experience do not appear to exist. The purpose of this paper is to outline the development o
- PMID 26771063
- Workplace foodservice; perception of quality and trust.
- Price S1, Hartwell H2, Hemingway A3, Chapleo C2.
- Appetite.Appetite.2016 Feb 1;97:169-75. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2015.12.006. Epub 2015 Dec 11.
- In settings such as workplaces there is a growing acceptance that the food provided has a significant impact on health and wellbeing. This is a captive environment where the overall contribution of the meal served could be an important element of the overall diet and represents an under researched a
- PMID 26686582
- The "proactive" model of learning: Integrative framework for model-free and model-based reinforcement learning utilizing the associative learning-based proactive brain concept.
- Zsuga J1, Biro K1, Papp C1, Tajti G1, Gesztelyi R2.
- Behavioral neuroscience.Behav Neurosci.2016 Feb;130(1):6-18. doi: 10.1037/bne0000116.
- Reinforcement learning (RL) is a powerful concept underlying forms of associative learning governed by the use of a scalar reward signal, with learning taking place if expectations are violated. RL may be assessed using model-based and model-free approaches. Model-based reinforcement learning involv
- PMID 26795580
- 真島 裕樹
- サレジオ工業高等専門学校研究紀要 44, 23-29, 2015-03-31
- … It is shown that a statistical average by a density matrix, an expectation value in a double Hilbert space in thermo field dynamics, and an expectation value with phase average in pure state statistical mechanics are equivalent. …
- NAID 110009909830
- 本学学部生の就業動機等の測定の試み (髙橋流里子教授退任記念号)
- 永井 保男,辻 浩
- 日本社会事業大学研究紀要 = Study report of Japan College of Social Work : issues in social work 61, 53-73, 2015-03
- … The starting work motive measurement saw the relation to the tendency characteristic of the expectation value determinant finding employment idea (1) individual's character characteristic (2) occupation ahead (3) future to the specialty .Four factors "Personal intention", "Rising intention", "Study intention", and "Team work intention" were specified from the factor analysis and inner reliability was examined. …
- NAID 120005610199
- A new mechanism of realizing inflationary universe with recourse to backreaction of quantized free fields --Inflation without inflaton--
- Habara Yoshinobu,Kawai Hikaru,Ninomiya Masao
- Journal of High Energy Physics 2015(2), 2015-02-23
- … We then obtain the vacuum expectation value of the energy density of the scalar field as a functional of the scale factor a(t) of the universe. …
- NAID 120005587875
- expected value、expectation value
- expectation value