- the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- a discrimination between things as different and distinct; "it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation" (同)distinction
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A novel integrin function in innate immunity from Chinese mitten crab (Eriocheir sinensis).
- Huang Y1, Zhao LL1, Feng JL1, Zhu HX1, Huang X1, Ren Q2, Wang W3.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2015 Oct;52(2):155-65. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2015.05.005. Epub 2015 May 21.
- Integrins belong to a superfamily of conserved α β heterodimeric cell surface receptors that have critical function in cell migration, differentiation, and survival. In this study, an integrin called EsIntegrin was identified from Chinese mitten crab Eriocheir sinensis. EsIntegrin cDNA is 4415 bp
- PMID 26004499
- Dynamically Regulated CFTR Expression and Its Functional Role in Cutaneous Wound Healing.
- Dong J1,2,3, Jiang X2,4, Zhang X2, Liu KS2, Zhang J2, Chen J2,5, Yu MK2, Tsang LL2, Chung YW2, Wang Y3, Zhou WL1, Chan HC2,4,5.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Sep;230(9):2049-58. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24931.
- The physiological role of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) in keratinocytes and skin wound healing is completely unknown. The present study shows that CFTR is expressed in the multiple layers of keratinocytes in mouse epidermis and exhibits a dynamic expression pattern in a
- PMID 25641604
- Modulation of extracellular signal-related kinase, cyclin D1, glial fibrillary acidic protein, and vimentin expression in estradiol-pretreated astrocyte cultures treated with competence and progression growth factors.
- Bramanti V1, Grasso S1, Tibullo D2, Giallongo C1,2, Raciti G3, Viola M1, Avola R1.
- Journal of neuroscience research.J Neurosci Res.2015 Sep;93(9):1378-87. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23606. Epub 2015 Jun 6.
- The present study seeks to elucidate the interactions between the "competence" growth factor basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) and/or estrogen 17β-estradiol and the "progression" growth factors epidermal growth factor (EGF), insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), and insulin (INS) on DNA labelin
- PMID 26053243
- Extracellular regulated kinase5 is expressed in fetal mouse submandibular glands and is phosphorylated in response to epidermal growth factor and other ligands of the ErbB family of receptors
- Koyama Noriko,Hayashi Toru,Mizukoshi Kenji [他]
- Development, growth & differentiation
- NAID 40019526037
- 4,8-Sphingadienine and 4-hydroxy-8-sphingenine activate ceramide production in the skin
- Shirakura Yoshiyuki,Kikuchi Kanako,Matsumura Kenji,Mukai Katsuyuki,Mitsutake Susumu,Igarashi Yasuyuki
- Lipids in Health and Disease 11, 108, 2012-08-31
- … Real-time quantitative RT-PCR was performed to assess the effect of d18:2 and t18:1 on gene expression in normal human epidermal keratinocytes, while their effect on the nuclear receptor, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)γ, was measured using a receptor-cofactor assay system. … These results indicated that d18:2 and t18:1 promote the differentiation of keratinocytes. …
- NAID 120004979562
- Effects of epidermal growth factor on the proliferation and cell cycle regulation of cultured human amnion epithelial cells(CELL AND TISSUE ENGINEERING)
- Fatimah Simat Siti,Tan Geok Chin,Chua Kien Hui,Tan Ay Eeng,Hayati Abdul Rahman
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 114(2), 220-227, 2012-08
- … The aim of the present study was to determine the effects of epidermal growth factor (EGF) on the proliferation and cell cycle regulation of cultured HAECs. … EGF did not promote HAECs differentiation or pluripotent genes expression. …
- NAID 110009495433
- J Cell Biol. 1990 Dec;111(6 Pt 2):2807-14. Epidermal differentiation: the bare essentials. Fuchs E. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637. PMCID : ...
- epidermal differentiation